Hey b. I have depression and it's getting worse. My appetite is fucked and it's hard to do anything...

Hey b. I have depression and it's getting worse. My appetite is fucked and it's hard to do anything. I have a psychiatrist appointment on Monday and that's when I'm getting prescribed meds. I had to have a blood test to see how well I would metabolise Wellbutrin. Anyway can you guys give me any advice to give me strength to the meds start working?

Jack off, watch stupid funny shit, sleep. basically just do things that are sure to release your feel good chemicals

Get addicted to drugs. That way you always have a distraction. Plus people won't bother you to have a carrer, but will praise you for getting clean. Also you will take a lot of drugs and probably have some awesome experiences to tell. It is basically a win win win situation meaning it has 50% more win than a regular win win situation.

This guy is kind of right, I just have to stop drinking for a week for my family to start being impressed and rewarding me

I'm doing all those things. I don't laugh at things and I get tired of movies halfway through.
Good plan. I'm already heading in that direction sadly.

I take 100 mgs of Sertline. I was on Wellbutrin for a bit and it's kinda weak. For me the meds for the first fed ads or weeks make me tired. I strongly recommend Sertline

Authoritarian marches seem to help some people with their depression, have you tried it?

Do you play video games then? They can make a great distraction.

I had a really hard time for a while but now I get Lexapro and gabbapentin which makes me a bit hazy but feel much better.

I have tried ~6 different antidepressants/anti anxiety meds

If Wellbutrin doesn't work I'll try it.
Sometimes. I get bored of them and quit usually.

I hear ya, just try to rest as much as possible till Monday then.

You can get doxylamine (decent sedative) for sleep otc and it works pretty well so at least you won't be racking your brain impatiently for the next 5 days.

What drugs?

Alright. I'll try to do that when I'm high (if I don't completely forget lol) to make the anxiety not as bad.
I've done some pills like Adderall and Vyvanse. I smoke weed a lot too. Whenever I get this bad I take seroquel to knock myself out for a weekend. And then after I get a job I'm going to start shrooms lsd and coke.

Weed made me more depressed than anything because after a while I was too high too focuse too long or to stay awake much or to be interested. I was just mellowed out. Har no problem quitting though which made my life a lot better. The dreams were insane though for a few weeks.

Nononono fuckface, do not talk to a psychiatrist.
((Med schools)) and ((Pharmaceutical companies)) are run by ((THEM)) and a diagnosis/prescription can get you into a mental institution someday.
Don't do drugs, they're for gays and failed degenerates.

Alternative solutions: Jack off to loli? Jack off to traps? Don't jack off? Go to the gym? Get off Sup Forums? Yoga til you can suck your own dick?

This commenter is you OP in a few years if you don't get help.

Is that the Judge Mongo album cover?

Not open but I did accomplish the dick sucking thing @21 years old.

The other advice is OK except the police thing, that could be very detrimental if trying to achieve a healthy "normal" mindset, and possibly hard to walk back from.

Also you seem to have a little tinfoil going on, most med proffessionals really just want to help

It affects everyone differently I guess. I'm sorry it didn't work out though.
I'm just depressed... Not delusional.
No someone just posted it and I thought it looked cool.

Seriously, user check out a ketogenic diet and follow it strictly for at least a couple of weeks.

Well let's just assume youre the same guy from above. Many people get help through meds. Some don't. That would make anyone angry because it is unfair. I live with low level schizophrenia because meds make me an all eating zombie with no personality.

Try out as many things as possible user. Maybe just maybe you will overcome your depression without the meds not because it's smart but because it was the only option and it makes just as much sense to become healthy through no reason than to become ill in the first place.

Start routines.
Go to sleep at given time, wake up always at the same time.
Start doing exercises every fucking morning.
Go out, for a walk, or shit like that.
If you have people that you know that play some game, like basketball, football, volleyball or shit like that, go for it.

I'll tell you right now OP most people who commit suicide from depression do so shortly after they start their "medication"

Mine is usually low level. Can manage it except for when it flares up and gets super bad
Im probably going to an hero anyway

vitamin B complex high in B12. take one every morning with food and water, you'll feel a lot better after 2 weeks and then you can stop being a mopey bitch. your welcome.

and dont take those fucking meds they give you, will fuck your mind up even more.

Don't stay on the meds for too long, get back on your feet with your thoughts and don't get a habit with going back with your inward thoughts about unhappiness

You can snort welbutrin and apparently it's like cocaine, try it.

I already got tested for vitamin defficenty. Eat shit bro.

Nah dude, ya only depressed because of the gmos and pesticides in our food and your unbalanced diet

Kys