Why are numales afraid of paper money?

Why are numales afraid of paper money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know that they were, but I'm not surprised.

Are you sure they don't just want to try what ever the newest thing is?

>touching money

maybe because in a civilized world, paper money isnt used anymore?

Isn't paper money illegal in britain because you can cut yourself with it?

Save a life, bin that five.

are they?

Save a goat bin that note

>unacceptable behavior team

>Unacceptable behavior team

Is this a shoop?

They are not!
It's brainwashing propaganda to make paper money less attractive!
Killing the 500 Euro bill was only the beginning, you will be 1000% Euroslave soon.

Goddamnit user.

I just find it more convenient to use my card. The only money I carry is for tipping if I ate out with my wife.

No. They're in Scotland for some reason. I think it was to police fights at Rangers vs Celtic games.

Makes it too easy to track how much they spent on retarded shit.
If they just pay everything by card they only have to worry about it at the end of the month when the bill comes in.

They hang around with minorities all the time.

Using a credit card for anything other than travel expenses on vacation or emergencies... Its like you don't even want a credit score.

I am not afraid of money, I just fucking hate coins. I always end up with a ton of them and there is no convenient way to spend them.

Plus it's awkward to walk up and dump a bunch of coins on the counter. What am I 12?

The fucking nu-males here pay everything with cards, even their 30 cents water bottle at the super market
which is infuriating as fuck because in Germany it takes half an eternity to pay by card due to all the safety measures

They want you to pay with a chip implanted in your skin. This is the ultimate jewry.

Toss them to the beggars every now and then. Or do you not have beggars in civilized world?

don't even own any plastic.. cash paycheck.. when they decide to shut down banks for whatever reasons, like they did in Greece.. bfd.. I have all my cash on hand and my purchases are not tracked.

youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

Honestly have only ever seen one in my life and I am 25.

I like to place them near jewish families to see if they take the bait

>. Its like you don't even want a credit score.
49 years old and don't know my credit score and could give two shits what it is. I pay cash for everything, even new cars.

>unacceptable behavior team

What they are primarily aiming for in Europe right now is to abolish paper money so they can implement negative interest rates and thus force you to spend your money.

They hate nothing more than people saving money, keeping it away from their greedy hands. It's why they have such a burning hatred for Germany, because the average German just saves everything he doesn't really need to spend right now.

If you spend the money, the money wins.

>Germans run the EU
>Germans hate other Germans

What?

Yes I am sure NSA is working feverishly to track down all those cuck world magazines purchases. Calm down Steven nobody cares what you are purchasing and we are not Greece.

You sound single and balding with a goatee.

>Caliphate of London
>Civilized
KEK

>>Germans hate other Germans
that has been the paradigm since 1945

>Germany is run by Germans

Is that what you really believe? Our leaders never miss a chance to tell us how shit Germans are, that we need to permanently apologize for everything and that Germany would be a better place without the Germans.

Germans may run the EU, but the Jews run Germans.

married 26 years.. full beard. thx

you'd be surprised to know how much they track travel info just from gasoline purchases.

Did you give your wife a tinfoil ring to match her tinfoil veil?

>giving change to homeless people
>trusting that they're not just gonna spend the money on more drink and drugs
Get a load of this faggot

kek

M8 unless you are wanted by the government or some mafia nobody is looking for you. They don't give a shit about what you are doing. Saying this though, you are probably set in your ways so enjoy your life.

it's a excuse not to tip and donate money to beggars for me.

>forced to do math
>likely target to get robbed like a bitch

Don't know.

Why in the skin when it's already in your wallet?

Sure nobody may care about you now, but what if at some point the government or mafia starts looking for you? Suddenly they have all your habits and all your routines plain as day before them down to the specific sort of donuts you like.

having large amounts of paper money means it gets slowly devalued via inflation, also if you carry it around it can get lost or stolen.

i hate having cash on me but I do store a secret amount at my home.

They have to work for it

in japan I think bank accounts make them lose money by percentage or something so everything is cash

>he wants to leave traces of his purchases

As expected of a britcuck.