With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is the authoritative social and scientific work?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/could-noahs-ark-float-theory-yes-180950385/
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
arkencounter.com/animals/care/
youtube.com/watch?v=qItxRbwoeG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you keep reposting this picture?? Sick of seeing it in my feed. Fuck off.

>in my feed
Are you a fucking farm animal?

OP, show me one shred of evidence supporting your claims and I will entertain them.

There is no god. Nothing will happen when you die, there is no afterlife.
Let me put it this way,
Before you were born what do you remember? Nothing. Black. Non existence.
What will happen when you die?
Nothing. Eternal nothingness.
There is no magic man in the clouds who provides eternal life after death. If you want to believe in god because it makes you comfortable be my guest. But, Im comfortable knowing that there is nothing after death and there is no god.

Umm, I'ma guess it's because I can't define athiesm or something

"Prove God isnt Real" on Youtube. by Dr Shaym.

>Before you were born what do you remember? Nothing.
And how do you know what happens after you die?
Nigga I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast come up with a better argument.

Most people can't remember when they were babies. Does that mean it did not exist? Faggot BTFO!

>with all the archaeological evidence proving the bible is correct
stop, oh god, I cant go any further

my sides

Coming up on two years of this shit, OP. Happy Birthday, by the way.

>Sage your replies.
>Hide the thread.
>Don't feed the troll.

This was literally never funny.

Idk I laughed

Dude, by that logic, if someone has dementia/Alzheimer's, then their entire life never existed

Their life has existed though. Just because they cant remember doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Thought you were op, am tired and am autismo

Is this how you get your keks? Reposting the same gif/image everyday? It's always "Why can't atheists define atheism?" Or something equally retarded (like your post). There is no scientific evidence that the Great Flood occurred and Bible is a load of horse shit.
>Go home and die

abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/

>With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct

>With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true,
Reminder to OP that lying is in fact a sin

I don't. I accept the Bible 100%, because I'm not a retard who will burn in hell.

The Sumerians in Mesopotamia actually spoke of a story incredibly similar to Noah's Ark before the Bible ever even started being a thing. Checkmate, Christians.

So... maybe the story is describing the same thing lmao

Small penis is an advantage in fights. The enemy cannot grab your vulnerable parts. Trump is an amazing fighter.

That actually supports us. So, checkmate atheistards.

No.
First, Trump is a coward.
Second, Trump has a micro dick because he's obese.

Trump is the most powerful man in the world and being the president takes a lot of courage because it's a dangerous job, so he's not a coward.

Obesity doesn't shrink penis size.

A boat that size, made entirely from wood with not a single piece of metal would break up and drown everyone. Also ventilation, food distribution, and space for the people and animals just wouldn't have worked
>"Hey look a small wave"
>Boat snaps in half because of a 3 foot wave
>Everyone drowns

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/could-noahs-ark-float-theory-yes-180950385/

The Flood only lasted a year. The Wyoming was an all wooden ship, just as big as the Ark, which launched in 1909 and sailed for 15 YEARS before it sank in 1924. If the Wyoming could last 15 years, the Ark could last one.

Also, they only brought pairs of every kind of animal, not every species, which greatly reduces the amount of animals the ark needed to hold etc etc

Long story short: the Ark is totally feasible and you're just stupid.

Why can't people just believe what they want to when it is unclear of what will happen when the day comes when we die.
Atheism is not 100% certain
Religion is not 100% certain

Jesus existed before creation itself, that is how these ancient cultures had very similiar stories to the Bible, because He always existed, before any civilization.

Time itself is a concept of this world that will end after the tribulation.

"And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:" Revelation 10:6

>Need space for ventilation or everyone and everything suffocates in farts and bad breath
>Need probably twice the ships weight in food and water or everyone and everything starves to death in a fucking canoe
>Need extra water and space to build sanitation systems or everyone and everything drowns in shit

I cant believe people still reply to this thread after all these years

To the person saying that the boat would be destroyed and there wouldn't be enough food:

You are talking about something God told Noah to do, the same God that made three man live being sent to a furnace, not even their hair was burned. Daniel 3:27

About the food, Jesus fed 5000 men with five loaves and two fish. Matthew 14

>Need extra water and space to build sanitation systems or everyone and everything drowns in shit
>Need space for ventilation or everyone and everything suffocates in farts and bad breath

There was enough space also going to need to see a picture of your degree for your knowledge or some sources for these claims.

>Need extra water and space to build sanitation systems or everyone and everything drowns in shit.
You don't need that stuff people can clean the shit themselves and throw it off the boat.

the cutest bait of all time

Being this edgy
Can you provide one piece of proof that when we die nothing happens
And canYou provide me one piece of proof what happens on Death

Oh yeah
You Can't
Christians might be dumb and never stop shilling but atheists here are the biggest fucking hypocritical and edgy faggots on the site right up there with the nu-Sup Forumsacks
But what does an agnostic shit like me know im to dumb to commit to a side a guess

Ok buddy we're talking about real stuff. Like science and shit to prove in religion. 5000 people can't eat 5 loaves and 2 fish

Lurking for the inevitable switch to andy sixx

This, both sides are retarded and refuse to even view the other sides points. No wonder we can't figure out the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
We may believe what we want but we can all reclaim Rhodesia together

You'll figure out the truth when God tosses you in the Lake of Fire. Bye bye can't say I'll miss ya

>Implying I'm not a Catholic that just hates the vocal part of the community

>Food and water
>Some of those animals can only eat plants OR animals
>You can't drink sea water
>Some animals would inevitably eat the others pretty quickly
>It would be a never ending task to take care of possibly hundreds or even thousands of animals
>Like, everyone spends the next year watering, feeding, and shoveling the shit of thousands of animals and some people
>I'm talking monumental amounts of shit. These people will spend 12 or 13 hours a day shoveling shit. And also piss, blood, and anything else.
>They will catch some illness
>Everyone is dead within a month because some nigger brought Influenza, Measles, or Meningitis on the ship
>Or maybe from the MONUMENTAL AMOUNTS OF SHIT

Have you read the Bible? Nowhere it says that God respected the laws of physics while saving Noah, trying to prove what clearly was supernatural with things of this world is vain.

>With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct
Literally, nothing ever
> and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood
oh good you believe in that but not global warming
>and so many Biblical prophecies coming true
again, none of them unless interpreted looser than taco bell a day after
> why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is the authoritative social and scientific work?
because L Ron Hubbard killed the god of Jews

There have been some things in this world that are to hard to explain without giving something to the supernatural
>IE Spooks

>Papist
my post still stands

when you get to hell the first thing you see are priests flying out of the devils ass

A lake of fire? how stupid can you be. Just submerge... fire's out. Look I'm better than god is at fire.

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Understandable, have a great day

Noah probably stored the food and water near each animal. Even better, drinking water could have been piped into troughs. The use of some sort of self-feeders, as is commonly done for birds, would have been relatively easy for most animals.

The key to keeping the enclosures clean was to avoid the need for Noah and his family to do all of the work. The right systems could also prevent the need to frequently change animal bedding. Noah could have accomplished this in several ways, such as slatted floors or multiple-level cages.

Ventilation would have been important for providing fresh air and especially for dissipating body heat. A basic, non-mechanical ventilation system was sufficient for the Ark. In fact, the density of animals was much less than we find in some modern, mass animal housing such as chicken farms.

arkencounter.com/animals/care/

>Catholic
>Burn in Hell
Sorry mate we all know that aslong as you a good person your fine and gonna make it, if god really punished you for not believing in him that would be a dick move and on the line with satan, why else would he give you free will.
>Inb4 IN MUH BIBLE
bitch that shit has been in the hands of the church forever we all know its been altered by the countless popes/patriarchs and leaders its hands have touched

Enough for a year? The mental gymnastics you creationists do never ceases to fucking amaze me.
>No argument for disease
Kek where's your ark now? Oh I know.
Burning and sinking while everyone on board died of Meningitis

Point is that part of not believing will send you to hell is propaganda and you know it and i know it and so does everyone who thinks about the church as a political entity which has survived 2000+ years does

Just believe what you want to believe and don't be a dick about it... Oh wait it is impossible to not do that sorry i forgot honestly although I believe there is a god i sometimes go, What if there isint what if i have been being blind the whole time. Then i realize that going the other way is the same thing. Putting faith in something that you can only hope you are right about

>Bait

People hang around animals all the time and don't get sick. A random disease doesnt just spontaneously pops out of no where to infect everyone.

No need to get triggered lmao.
I'm not even religious i just like fucking with athiests.

Nowhere it says God didn't use His powers to keep Noah and the animals alive.

You guys are making no sense with this discussion.

They cant help but get triggered just like zealots like this guyIts okay Muh Bro together we can discover the stars and purge the xeno

Viruses mutate, therefore they become brand new viruses that exceed the previous ones. Sometimes they mutate so well that they actually become an epidemic. Along with that, previously existing viruses that are most likely more common in third world countries could migrate to first world countries without anyone knowing.

But sick people tend to infect non sick people.
Tuberculosis, Measles, and Hepatitis are all quite infectious, and if just 1 or 2 people with active TB boarded the ship then almost everyone there will catch TB or whatever they were carrying.

Everyone on the ship is clean. Where did this life threatening virus come from out of the blue. Just like it's possible to not get sick from some random disease when you go outside everyday even if you dont have vaccines. it's plausible that they can go a year without going sick too.

today I held my 8 inch hunting knife to my chest and seriously debated running into a wall with it

Keep in mind this was happening before vaccines and germ theory. I want you to spend 1 whole year on a boat with people who:
>Shit in pots and throw it into rivers
>Drink said river water
>And think Illness is divine intervention
Come back to me in a year and tell me you didn't get sick.

What is the point of this discussion about viruses?

Read these verses and you will see it is pointless:

"And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. 6Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god." 28:3-6

People in India do it all the time and they're living the life they have the largest population.

People have lived side by side with animals without vaccines for thousands of years and were rarely wiped out by some disease.

It doesn't, they haven't and I do it for shits and giggles

Information for you about the duration:

"And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days." Genesis 7:24

Jesus please spare me from a painful death and know that i am your favorite amongst these heathens

Hello, sinner.

God, can you go bomb an abortion clinic or something?

This is one of those classic Sup Forums memes

living the life
>These people literally shit in the street
rarely wiped out by some disease
>inb4 The black death
>inb4 smallpox
>inb4 malaria
>inb4 cholera

Yes those are rare humans existed for thousands of years compared to those widespread infections

Hey guys. OP here. I love constantly making these threads so people get angry. It's the only conversation I get in my miserable life, aside from when my mother comes into the basement.

gg you lose so you call it bait lmao

An interesting question in philosophy is whether someone whose psychology and memories have been annihilated is actually the same person they were before.

so, what are the arguments that it's the same person ? I guess it has something to do with the definition of what makes a "person".

youtube.com/watch?v=qItxRbwoeG8
This for this thread
Make your own decisions
Make your own life

>Scientific proof
>Bible
Pick one

STOP BEING EDGY AND TRYING TO CONTINUE DEBATE AND /THREAD
HE STARTED UP 5 OTHERS LET THEM DIE