Help me Sup Forums

help me Sup Forums

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/GLLh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do her hard and post pics

i feel b8

Time stamp?

good bait OP you will now get 300 replies

this

Who? Eliza Chan?
Fuck off.

this

Tell her to fuck or fuck off. Is that doesn't scare her away, say you have STDs and a smqll dick.

This

timestamp nigger

you are gay or something?. go to fuck your cousin ,fucking retard

Wait, is she not wearing pants in the picture, or is she just wearing those really short shorts?

Tell your mom about the situation and if she don't believe you, then love your cousin, but don't have sex with her or you will be expelled from your family or worst turned to the police

OP here shes trying again keeps creeping up my legs under a blanket, im out on the couch about to move

Fuck her and make it a regular thing, then ask her to introduce you to her friends who are probably as slutty as she is.
Pimp the lot, you now have a source of income and sexual gratification at your fingertips.

Invite a black kid over and just make him fall asleep naked in bed. Make her think your in bed so when she gets on him. He'll show her a good time and leave you alone.

16 yr old girls get horny and start doing stupid shit, she's not using her brain.

Whatever you do, don''t bone her, don't try anything at all, it will come back to haunt you later on. and may potentially ruin your family life.

we have resonable guy here

Even thou I would bone her I agree with him
Our Sexual Fantasies are better left in our heads.

Unless she comes naked and takes off your pants than you bone her

women are naturally very horny, when they are adults they are good at ignoring impulses.

the birth pill kills off women's sex drive and turns them into bitches.

this is my observations over the last decade, with partners on and off birth control. they are great when they are off it.

Post more pics of her, that's how you can help your situation.

well, yea.

but anyone that has had to deal with young women before know they can turn into vindictive snakes if they dont get what they want, if you push her off, still might accuse you of rape and start a huge shitstorm.

Well? What are you waiting for, faggot? Fuck her silly. It's a once in a lifetime experience and you won't be getting another chance. You only live once, and you're going to let this experience pass? And no, you won't ruin your life or anything, provided you wear a condom.

I have the same fridge

He just left this thread to fucking die, what a fag

Ignore her, tell her to fuck off. Bring friends into the house so she'll at least try to act normal. She's being guided by her hormones. Don't make a mistake that could paint you out as a creep who fucked his underage cousin.

You are goddamn right though. I saw this copy pasta months ago.

i feel you pain op, had a cousin doing the same shit, cam for the summer, and always walking around half naked and shit. always on my queen bed, defenseless. she had a full body too, it killed me on the inside. you can make it through it.... or get super needy seeming and make her faid off on her own.

She's 17

If this is actually true, fuck her op. She has these ginormous tits she hides under her baggy clothes and she looks incredibly tite.
She is the gem of Ireland, you'd do us all a disfavor if you didn't smash.

Unless you're Chad. Then you can just kys, I don't care.

happened a similiar thing to me and im happy i didnt bang her
the girl always tried to have sex with me

tell her to stop

Just give her Anal, she'll probably leave you alone after that.

Fucking this, do it OP. Fuck her, you know she wants your dick inside her.

but shes an only child tho

more pics or bait

Do you guys know how to reverse image search

Actually same.
I'm beta 5/10 AT BEST but this girl was top tier material. I have no idea why this girl wanted to fuck me

We would have these STRIAGHT UP make out sessions on her parents bed when the house was empty besides us two and we'd just pretend that we were just loving step cousins and she was the playing the adoring, caring, mother role in the relationship (I was 12, she was damn near 17).
This kept going until maybe three years ago when we had another make out sesh in my room in another house and since my bed was really small, we didn't have enough room to move around. When she moved away to get some air, her hand completely grazed my entire rock hard rocket to the point that it literally sprung when she let go.
There was no denying that; I clearly had a thing for her and now she knew it was more than just lovey dovey bs. I don't know how she reacted. I just pretended it didn't happen, and left the room to do something else. Hadn't seen her since either. I wonder what would happen now since I upgraded a few the past couple o years.

purchase a strap on and ask her to peg ypou

For my famalam whomst'd are curious. Thread cafrefully expressions

vid.me/GLLh

what did you link here?

Have some balls and see for yourself

You said she's 16, right? Last time I checked, that isn't a child. (FYI, age of consent is 14 in Germany and 16 in most countries)

video of the girl in the OP

She appears to take SOMETHING off (shorts? idk) then plays something on her laptop (some weird song) while she dances to it.

Nothing is shown other than some leg.

Not how it works retard

SO MANY SUMMERFAGS

SO MANY ASSCLOWNS.

I'm the retard for knowing how age of consent works? 16 isn't a child, get over your Amerifat ways.

It's work like that when you're under 18, but when you turn 18 things change. The age of consent in some parts of the US is 16

post pic of you with her.
Because i just found this on the net

So that means it's b8

16 is legal. Fuck her, you twit.

Any advice convincing a cousin to blow me?

Hey Nick

Brah, I know your cousin. She got fat.

Just rape her Faggot.

What's happening on the train famalam? I'm not too committed to follow it off the boards. I hear she's not doing too well and still doing the same shit but just on the low

Someone post more of her, I need to research.

DELET THIS

Rape her until she goes lesbian

Pls don't. If you are summerfag, just leave now. No h8 just advice. Trust me, leave before it's too late

I must be fucked up tonight. I don't understand any of the responses people are giving me. I better go to bed.

no, these people are morons.

stop being a faggot and let her in, nothing wrong with fucking a cousin, unless you are trying to actually reproduce. That is where the stigma comes from, but now we have ways to prevent pregnancy.

so just fuck her and enjoy it.

Too late, it got screenshotted and saved

why

>I am 18 she is 16
Go for it OP.

There you go. G'night!

EMMA?! OP DO U HAVE A FRIEND NAMED VIKKI BY ANY CHANCE?

What was it?

>live in pussy
>complains

N00dles

She used to be borderline skelly but now she's put on some weight. Looks like about 20 lbs

t-that was photoshop r-right?

Thats a nice kitchen fam. I wouldnt want to move either!

u know what you have to do user!
and dont forget to post pics.

Fuck you user

Dude, Tell her to step the fuck off and you want no part of this Cyrano De Bergerac bullshit

Nope

this

incest is perfectly fine as long as you don't have kids. treat eachother right, care for one another, and have the kind of sex that only family can have

my cousin was the best pussy I've ever had

Seriously I want to convince my cousin to blow me shes got the hottest mouth and nicest tits I dont get why she turns me on the most.

Why did people save this garbage, am I missing something. Clearly fake

Is it cause it's oc?

tell her you'll take her to taco bell after she gives you her cheesy gordita crunch

Idk, I saved it because people would want to see it, I'll probably delete it tomorrow

If she were trying to get my dick, I'd let her go as far as she wants. A hand job or blowie would work, at least..

Ciara hate that's why

I need real-er advice my man

I'm in love with Ciara. I wish she would marry me and have my babies. I want to hold hands with her and cuddle her.

I dunno, upgrade to Chipotle or something. It's worked for me! Just usually not for incest? But still. Should work!

I hate to be this way but can I get her info? like snapchat or instagram (im 16, 17 in november) sorry man :/

needs more explosions

nice bait op

WTF YES, WHO IS THIS????????

she turns you on the most because she's your cousin. that's just how incest works.

if she's younger, mild grooming can be employed. if not, if you two are close, let her be close to you and slowly work up from there. hugs, put your arm around her and rub her arm, give her back/neck/shoulder/feet rubs, take her out to eat, watch movies together, treat her nice, all that stuff. you gotta break the barrier. if at any time she begins to question it, assure her its alright.

then one day surprise kiss her