Should we legalize shrooms?

Should we legalize shrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nqbJ53-Eac
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0269881116675513
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0269881116675512
businessinsider.com/when-psychedelics-approved-for-mental-illness-depression-2017-1
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/12/15957490/jeff-sessions-dare-crime
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we should legalize everything and just see what happens

Nah.

no.
don't want a bunch of faggots monopolizing the market and growing it in shit rather than less infection material

shrooms don't need any tampering from man to make it into a drug, they should be legalized too.

isnt that an early harvest? I just got into mushroom growing and I usually let the caps almost open before I harvest

Definitely. I'm a budding lawyer in Canada and I swear to God I'm gonna bring a constitutional challenge on behalf of shrooms some day.

Recently, it was argued that psilocybin mushrooms is the safest recreational substance available.

There's like 800 different kinds of psychedelic mushrooms m8

so what?

How can you ban a mushroom that grows worldwide in everyone's backyard, even more uncontrollable than cannabis?

stop posting deathcaps faggot.

Why take a lifetime's worth of antidepressants when you can get it over with in a single dose?

I'll just advocate on behalf of psilocybin generally then. Hell they're about to legalize weed in Canada already. Psilocybin's being researched for all kinds of applications now; it shouldn't be far behind.

elaborate?

I know the term deathcaps but im not sure what the difference is/why its dangerous.

Something about goldcaps vs blue caps or something?

As a fellow Canadian. Please do it.

They should be legalized to grow and pick.
Government shouldn't be able to stop you from eating something you find.

No one has ODd on shrooms

They provide you self reflection and universal reflection

Basically, opens doors you didn't know you had

>would recommend to anons scared of drugs

Less infection material? I dont think you know how shrooms feed.

None of the above images are poisonous, just have psilocybin.

This is the "deathcap" AKA Amanita Phallodes.

>Amanita Phallodes
Phalloides*

>Deathcaps...
are you.. are your retarded?

He posted pics of subbs, azures, and cyans

Azures are potent as hell and my personal favorite. Just the way the look

Best time to pick the shroom is before the veil breaks. The shrooms in the first picture are prime picking. Plus you dont want your shit to get full of spores cause then they look black and people freak the fuck out cause of it.

he's one of those people who think when they legalize weed it will have more contaminants in it.

though it's funny california weed is much dirtier than colorado because there regulations still aren't kicked in in cali.

They don't all look the same you massive retard

Nah that harvest looks good to me

I also weight for the veil to open up a bit tho

A big problem with dealing with a law enforcing, heavy taxing state is that whenever you are able to easily produce a high quantity of a valuable material (cannabis, cubes, etc) free of taxes (as in selling to friends) the state will crack down on you. In this particular case its easier to stop people from growing mushrooms than it is to find these people and tax them.

Shrooms are legal in New Mexico and Forida! People still barely do them in New Mexico.

Mis informed idiots blabbing on and on

>800 different kinds of psychedelic mushrooms
>There actually is just around 200
We're still discovering them but 800 is wayyyy off.

>Dont be stupid, use google

They need at least another full day before the veil break and another full day before sporulation, at least in my opinion.

Dude shrooms grow fast. Especially at that stage. 2 days and those fuckers will be open.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nqbJ53-Eac

When you see a slight tear, harvest

Dont want farmers lung from letting spores fuck your air.

Plus mushrooms stop producing psilocybin upon spore drop so why bother

Yeah shrooms open in like a few hours once their mature

Timelapses are pretty nice to look at of it.

Thats exactly what I said.

The real deal issue here is that the war on drugs has created a scam. In legalized cannabis states, it has been nothing but an economic boom and it is still not "full throttle" because of federal law.

If anything, it is these pharmaceutical companies and other corporations who are losing billions of dollars worth of control they have over people with drugs, and possibly competition in the industrial economies. It is scary for them to see people self-sufficient with non-narcotic drugs and heavily resourceful plants that are easy to cultivate.

It is also a culture war, the biggest heads fighting against cannabis, psilocybin, etc. are trying so hard to prevent something like cannabis being legalized because they believe they are in a "culture war". They are fighting to keep doing the same old things, even when the science and information says otherwise.

Surprised to see a bunch of people say yes

Must be because the kids are in bed right now

how's those Chalice California test results? LOL

Fair enough. He wouldnt gain much on that flush by taking a little longer anyway, maybe a gram.

>grown entirely out of cow/horse manure
fucking retards are literally eating shit when taking mushrooms... (the way it's done now usually doesn't include poop, but i doubt big corp wouldn't relly on poop)

Big pharma would be fucked if people took shrooms to fix their mental state

Then no one would be taking their temporary, addictive drugs

I don't know the source of this shit but it looks more than suspicious. This is for sure not accurate.

>doesn't realize how home grown mushrooms are grown
>Doesn't realize how most commercial mushrooms are grown

looksprettyaccurate.jpeg

>Then no one would be taking their temporary, addictive drugs
You forgot to mention the brain damage thier shit causes

Anybody could tell me what mental illnes gets better from taking hallucinogens????? Cause i am a toxicologist and i never heard anything about that.

Mushrooms already are legal, aren't they?

Home mushrooms are grown from vermiculite, BRF, coir, wood shavings, etc.

And only like two grow on shit in the wild. Psychedelic mushrooms prefer wood, not shit.

youfullofshit.png
I am all for drugs dont misunderstand me but that diagramm is bullshit.

Psilocybin is a Schedule I controlled substance in the USA, not legal in any state.

>mental state
Taking mushrooms helps with existential thoughts and personal reflection

You can learn a lot about yourself and thing to better yourself

All in all: Actually fixing issues other than suppressing them

>That is like mushroom101 mr. toxicologist

Only the spores are

nothing should be illegal, as far as substances and supplements.

I dont think its a culture war. I think it is a fight for power in the form of money. I kinda agree with your second paragraph but I disagree with your last paragraph.

From what I observe living in a third world country is that the government want to have total control of every single money transaction made by every single person, and tax those transactions. Im pretty confident that I can triple my above average income if I decide to start selling mushrooms and get to the top 5% moneywise. The government wouldnt have a chance to tax me because my product materializes out of thin air and disappears a week after being sold. Thats why growing recreational drugs is a big no-no.

Psilocybin is another non-toxic, no-known-overdose drug.

A know you're gonna get a lot of shit for saying that

But I agree man

Lots of people die purley because they can't get clean drugs

Plus rehab would be easier

AND: dumb people can die off. If they don't wanna respect drugs and stop abusing them

Ohh yeah and if you have clinical depression or like schizofrenia (real mental illnes not some weak ass bullshit that you make up as excuse for your fagott lazyness) you would be fucked beyond recognition for life...

Think he's talking about big pharma's drugs. not shrooms

I saw this shit a few times and the order is never the same...

If you take shrooms while you're depressed you'll get fucked. Bad trip super fast. But you could also learn from that trip and it could help you.

Wouldn't recommend it tho.

For those medical conditions, i'd recommend something other than shrooms. I have a lot of natural remedy recommendations

Shrooms arent for everyone
You tho, my sweet summer child, could use shroom. You seem very (retarded??)

Now stop being a sheep.

This is wrong. Shrooms are grown in shit. I use horseshit for my shrooms. If you dont grow them in shit you get weak ass flushes. Also shrooms grow in decay/death. And no you are not "eating shit" when you shroom. Fungus eats decay. And if there were "poisons"'the shrooms wouldnt grow.

Thats not true. They are legal in New Mexico and possibly Florida. In New Mexico you cannot have "dried" shrooms but fresh ones are legal.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0269881116675513

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0269881116675512

businessinsider.com/when-psychedelics-approved-for-mental-illness-depression-2017-1

It seems legit or atleast believable maybe you just dont understand it?

Every drug should be legalized. It's foolish that we have to dedicate hundreds of millions of dollars towards the drug war, when we have better things to be spending our tax dollars on. The penalty caused by being jailed because you were selling or were in possession of drugs is worse than the physical and mental penalty of drugs. Let's focus our tax dollars elsewhere. Let the American people decide what's good and bad for them. It's not like people who want shrooms aren't going to get them lol, people sell illegal drugs all the time. All you're doing is just making it slightly harder for those who want a fix to get said fix and spending American tax dollars to do that.

You've never heard of the countless experiences people have had using psychedelics to encouter personal problems and roadblocks, alcoholism, OCD, major depression, anxiety, etc?

In my experience the Schedule I research blocks out the science to psychologists that psychedelics are strongly environmental and their effects on the mind are impacting. So if you were to give a psychedelic drug to a mental person in the right environment at the right dose, it could be very beneficial, where vise versa could worsen their mental state.

If they catch you with growing mushrooms in NM they will charge you with possession of a controlled substance, just not manufacturing.

Why use horseshit? I use coir. I know it costs money but it's sweet as hell. Works just as well

My mexicanas love em.

Have you just been using shit the whole time??

Partly wrong... it cures depression. CURES. But it MIGHT bring schizophrenia to the surface if its something you are predisposed to.

With proper therapy and then shrooms it would cure depression.

I just wanted to point out if it would be legalized everybody could take it and those precious numbers of yours would go bad real quick. Dont try to lecture me i probably have more experience with any drug than you and probably could name some herbal remedy for you too. Maybe some Conium maculatum would help...

yes

You must love this shit

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/12/15957490/jeff-sessions-dare-crime

My cannabis grows in various shits. So these morons have no idea about growing or where any good food they eat comes from. They must think they dip their fruit and vegetable plants in chemicals to get the real good stuff.

What numbers? Did you reply to the wrong post there bud?

Isn't it ironic how most of Schedule I drugs are safer than most drugs in general?

Don't let anyone you haven't met, tell you what you can't eat

Which is what I told you.

He was charged with "manufacturing a controlled substance" before, which is the same as having a meth lab.

They dropped that charge. He is still liable for possession of a controlled substance charge. Psilocybin is a controlled substance in NM.

Coir is more for keeping shit wet to cause humidity. I use a mix of horse shit (aeration and nutrients), coir (moisture/humidity control), gypsum for aeration, and verm for aeration humidity and nutrients. The flushes are insane! And you can grow shrooms for like 2 months.

This is a "shroom", nigger.
Those are toadstools.
Eating poisonous fungus is going to equal your body and brain to fester and kill itself.
Save the fungi the trouble and just kill yourself, instead.

You case with coir? I've used a mix of verm and coir as my substrate.

Gypsum obviously

That's actually some good advice. Might try it for my next KSSS grow.

I don't want any money spent towards this, I'm a libertarian. DARE and similar programs just educate people on the risks involved. People will still do the drugs, because they're stubborn curious creatures with mental issues. Yes, drugs can ruin someone's life. But you can use them in moderation, and you can quit addictions. If we're to be a 'free' country, we should also be free to make stupid decisions. I know that sounds awful, but it's just the truth.

b8?
b8

Nice philosophy. Everyone just needs to practice safe use and moderation

Nope. Your wrong. If you grow fucking shrooms you can carry them around with you in a fucking box. Thats legal. You can pull a few out and eat them. Thats legal. But the moment you pull them and let them dry whether thats in your pocket or in a dehydrator thats illegal. Im from New Mexico. Ive talked to lawyers about this. I know the shroom law in my state. And the dude in the case got in trouble for the weed and bongs be had, not the shrooms in various forms of growth.

Yeah, its not like sending them to jail so my tax dollars can pay for them is a soultion. Idk why conservatives would be cool with wasting tax dollars on people just because they smoke weed or shoot up

Yeah think I misread my bad.

It's from an article in the Lancet, so yes it's always the same. As for accuracy, well, check the methodology. It's gotta be better than most sources.

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract

.pdf here: dropbox /s/i4t2ztihk9h10q8/PIIS0140-6736%2810%2961462-6.pdf

Interesting.

So they go along with the United Nations protocol of "fresh mushrooms" not being a container of psilocybin.

I think lawyers could effectively sue everywhere for this because everyone's backyard just about has psilocybin in it at some point throughout the year. How could you be liable for this?

No casing. I just make it my substrate. I layer the WBS and then sub, WBS, sub etc until its about 3-4 inches deep. Let that shit colonize and consilidate for about 2 weeks and then move into SGFC.

First post best post

How or where does one get intrest to grow mushrooms?

I'm more of a bulk monotub person

I don't even sell shrooms (just share)
But I do like to play with genetics

Thats exactly their point. When i looked into the case study the dudes lawyer said its in a "natural state of growth" which doesnt justify manufacturing for the very reason you just mentioned. They grow in cow shit and horseshit ans their are ranches all over the place including the city. I mean the last batch of shit I got was literally from a cop on a horse. His horse took a giant shit and i just waited until he was a ways down.

Loopholes are awesome. And like I said they are legal here but people are still too afraid to do them cause they are misinformed and people dont like dealing with their thoughts or emotions.

Order spores and watch highly rated youtube videos.

I do mini monotubs in a SGFC. Easily to control especially if something fucks up the cake or something. Plus i can take out the little tubs when its time to harvest.

shroomery.org
Tons of info, tons of smart people.

Just don't be a fag cause you'll be a newfag in their territory

Do extensive research. Buy some cubensis (psychedelic shroom) or edible mushrooms spores and get growing.

A nice hobby

When u wanna trip and no one has shrooms. I feel like shrooms would always show up when i needed them and this last time I had to create them. Its fucking fun.

Every youtube video sucks. They are outdated.
A lot even tell you to incubate in darkness at 86F.

Go to the shroomery