Let's list things that Superman could have done from this position that don't involve killing anyone

Let's list things that Superman could have done from this position that don't involve killing anyone

>Use a MMA style sleeper hold to choke him out
>Poked his eyes out
>Broke his arms and legs
>Simply drag him away from the people
>Bash his head into the ground
>Cover his eyes with his hand
>Paralyze Zod
>blow people away with his super breath

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUORL-bvwA0
youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Put his penis into Zod's ass

I bet that would have take him by surprise.

Or maybe not... fucking kriptonians.

>just not doing anything because zod had no powers
>waiting for the army
>just putting zod in a trap
>just tieing them up

>Kiss Zod
>Fuck Zod

Seriously he would stop and say "wtf are you doing"

Forgot

Killing Zod was the only appropriate course of action. It isn't like there is a prison on Earth that could hold him. And there was no way of knowing whether any form of incapacitation would be permanent enough to keep Zod down for good.

You could lock Zod up in a dark cell with no sunlight.

Stick his hand In zods ass and rip out the first thing he grabbed

>snap Zod's neck
>rape Zod's snapped neck

Superman sweats, haha

do you guys not listen to the dialoge?
>''STOP''
>''Never''

Dance off

Since Superman has been shown to survive in the vacuum of space, it's obvious kryptonians don't need air to survive, so choking Zod wouldn't have worked. (Does this mean Superman could have avoided being de-powered on Zod's ship simply by holding his breath?)

How? You think you can just keep him held long enough for someone to build a cell strong enough to hold him? If he could just subdue him with strikes and knock him out, he would have done so already.

Nigga a sleeper hold isn't about stopping you from breathing

Have Superman break his arms and legs.

He could have put him in the Phantom Zone.

Indeed. Better idea so far.

> Whisper to his ears that his mom's name is Martha

Do you think Darkseid's mom's name is Martha too? that could resolve some conflicts.

or he could just not be a pussy and snap his neck

Tell that to Zoe's snapped neck

How would he have done it though? It isn't like you can just will a doorway into the Phantom Zone open.

put him in a latex suit, tie him up in bondage, put a ballgag on him

I'm talking about non-lethal incapacitation like breaking limbs or turning him into a paraplegic.

>Choke
How can you choke Cryptonian? Do they need oxygen to breathe? If so, how can superman fly in space without suffocating?

If he can snap his neck, it makes sense he can also break his other bones? What is his neck the only weak spot he has?

I don't think Zod wanted to live anymore. That was the point. Zod's world was gone, and he was going to take as much of our world as possible with him before he checked out.

When did you see him fly through space?

And then what? fight forever?

That shit hurts them as shown when his heat vision burned Faora's hand.

But Superman has no idea if Kryptonians have some kind of crazy healing factor since he has never sustained an injury in his life. He could break Zod's arm and it immediately starts to regen. So going for the neck snap and hoping that it killed Zod was his only logical option at that point.

BvS for example.

Three times in the movie. How could you have missed that?

Zod : Really ? I'm so sorry, if only you said it earlier.
Kal-el: Don't worry bro, come I'll show you Smallville.

>How can people swim underwater without drowning

Things Zod could have done:

>move his fucking eyes
>turn his head
>fly to the humans he wanted to fuck up

Or he could have killed him. Completely justified. DCU has mostly sucked but I like them taking away the bullshit boy scout attitude

Why are comic book readers so autismal assblasted about supes snapping one guy's neck?

>>Poked his eyes out
1.) Could have burnt Clark's hand off, Faora didn't like it when Clark's eye beams hit her hand.
2.) If it was strong enough to withstand the blast, it may have deflected the blast all across the room.

>Broke his arms and legs
That would require him to let go of his skull which would allow him to blast thru the family.

>Paralyze Zod
The amount of force it takes to break Kryptonian bones renders the notion of breaking it surgically enough to paralyze him laughable.

>>move his fucking eyes
The eye beams don't work that way in this universe, once they are at full output the blast force prevents the eye balls from moving.

Best reply so far.

Kind of the same reason that Trek fans got so assblasted over the Dominion War arc of DS9. It did something that violated the sacred rules of the creator.

In the films the eyes stay stationary when using optic blast.
Which makes sense, because it needs to be precise and the slightest movement could cause Superman to fuck up an entire city block.

>it needs to be precise and the slightest movement could cause Superman to fuck up an entire city block

But Zod wouldn't care about that?

Doesn't matter, that's how the power works.

Beam comes out, eye locks in place until beam is gone.

It's the CURRENT YEAR and people still can't accept that the only way to stop Zod was killing him.

This.

I always thought the whole "Superman never kills" thing only applied to humans anyway

Only casuals get mad about this shit. Superman already killed Zod in the Reeves movies and in the comics.

Why didn't Superman fly Zod back to the Phantom Zone?

It's not like he never killed General Zod before anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=jUORL-bvwA0

They are the same plebs who think Superman should have stopped mid battle to go save a few people.

They literally think it's like DBZ or some shit and that Zod would wait patiently while Superman saves a cat out of a tree, and then willingly follows him to the desert to fight away from people and avoid casualties.

twisting his nipples

how would he get there?

he made my day.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

Fly, going directly upwards while keeping Zod's neck immobilized.

To be fair, user, this was a high stress and time sensitive situation.

let him burnout into the floor

how about this

>he was still learning what it meant to be the classic superman that we all know
>he had conflicting thoughts due to his upbringing when his own father said shit like let people die or don't save me invincible son

having him killing zod than proceeding to have a new understandment of killing and whatnot is a far better character arch than simply being jesus out of nowhere

also

>use mma style whatever

at this point he's basically a farmer with retard strength you moron

Stop using laser for 1 sec, then reactivate it. There, problem solved

Does supes have a p zone projector?

Why was that my first idea as well

Zod will never stop, there's no way of containing him

>i need to murder someone to know that murder is bad!

Yes, this a situation I and everybody else on planet earth can relate to intuitively

It was only during my third bank robbery that it occurred to me that stealing money that belongs to other people could have a negative effect on them

Nah, don't be a fucking retard. Killing Zod is as bad as "MAAAARTHA"

Zach Snyder has autism and can't figure out how people work

>>Cover his eyes with his hand
This is what I thought watching it. It's not like it would do anything to Superman.

This. Marveldrones and sperg level comic nerds can't into character development.

>at this point he's basically a farmer with retard strength you moron
Which is dumb as fuck because he had a whole movie to become "Superman" and he STILL hasn't reached that status in BvS. He's just an angry looking guy with super powers.

>Muh perfect Federation
Roddenberry was such commie

It's not like he killed some guy who stole 100 bucks from the has station. He was fighting the most powerful opponent he's ever had to deal with because the Superman in the movie is a rookie.

>can't figure out how people work
I think that would be you. Seeing as how you think people are incapable of making bad decisions that they may regret later on.

What part of Superman being a solar battery do you not get

It takes him weeks to run out of energy

The movie was about his first outing as Superman, though. The whole point is that he's not the proverbial Superman yet.

Wow why are people bitching when this is a thing. He toys with a depowered Zod, crushes his hand, Chuck's him in an abyss and smiles and people are ok with this?

So Superman can hold him down for weeks. Then when Zod is powerless he just was out and the CIA can sedate Zod or something. I'm sure they can modify Guantanamo Bay to hold him.

I don't think CIA exists in the Snyderverse

You would be wrong. Jimmy Olson was a CIA agent.

Dumbest shit ever. I also loved that nobody gave a fuck about his death.

>Use MMA

because Clark sure did spend a lot of time in this movie training in a dojo.

>poked his eyes blasting molten beams of death out with his fingers.

That's how you get a Superman without any fingers user

>Break his arms and legs

Yeah. it's so easy to just break some dude's arms and legs when they're as strong as you are.

Yeah, Sure. Zodd wouldn't have fought that at all. :rolleyes:

>Bash his head into the ground
The guy walked through a frigging skyscraper, but I'm sure bus station concrete is hard enough to make a difference to a Kryptonian skull.

This is how Superman loses his fingers and his palm.

>Paralyze Zod

Yeah, he could have just broken his neck *just right* and paralyzed him cause he's so good at breaking necks he knows exactly how much it takes to break a kryptonian neck *just enough*

>blow people away with his super breath

He was trying to save people, not kill them himself. They were standing in a frigging corner. What was he going to do, blow them against the wall (snicker), blow them across the wall until the went over a ledge and then blow them over?

Man. You sure did come up with a list of shit that wouldn't work though, nice one.

>at this point he's basically a farmer with retard strength you moron

>raised in Kansas
>NOT knowing how to wrestle

100% bullshit. There isn't a country farmboy hick out there that didn't learn wrestling.

you are aware that zod was going to kill everyone, right?

it's not "oh let me me murder this old lady so I understand that murder is bad"

Zod is a genetically bred soldier. Without his powers he would kick supermans ass.

See, that's what logic would tell you, but Jor-El held his own against Zod just fine.

Learn some fucking medicine.

Hannibal Lector broke some neck without killing the guy.