Mystery Men

The only true Patrician cape shit

Tfw no captain amazing spin-off

Step aside. GOAT capekino blasting through here with a vengeance.

reminder the shoveler was by far the best

This movie aged like dogshit

You want to go left, first you have to learn to go right.

never seen it

>ben stiller
DROPPED

This movie reeks of Gen-X

the other dude was better, so was the guy from twd

dolph was better too

No fucking way. Daredevil Punisher does not apply here, but the Dolph movie is laughable and the Thomas Jane movie, while his performance was okay, was a total miscalculation. His "Dirty Laundry" short makes that whole movie look like the waste of time that it is. War Zone, however, is a phenomenal little movie. A PERFECT rendering of a Punisher comic book on screen. And Stevenson is a hulking badass killing machine. Punisher only works when you have melodrama plus graphic ultraviolence, and War Zone more than delivers.

It was a 2/10 movie upon realeas how can it get much worse?

Agree, thinking man's Watchmen.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>inverted opinion

>Dirty Laundry

lol that makes the punisher look like any other capeshit fag with the good guy helping the innocent schtick, that shit ain't the punisher son but that's what happens when you only know him from garbage films

i liked it too, but not because of the property that supposedly influenced it, same deal with the others, dolph captures the essence of the actual character closely because he does not fuck around, good or bad, you only think it's cheese because it's old as fuck and hammy for the time

By comparison, Dirty Laundry makes his full length Punisher movie look like garbage. For a short film vs a feature, this is embarrassing.

nothing to do with the point i was arguing in the first place, but don't disagree

jane should have gotten at least one more shot at the gig without all the stupid neighbor bullshit, though the fight with the russian dude or whatever was pretty classic but the whole deal with popsicle torture and shit was just full on retarded for the character

Hammy is hammy, bro. All the Punishers on screen have operated this way, so that's not a good clarifier. Sure, it's dated, but it's always felt that way. Like an inferior effort. And compared with what's come after it, it clearly is inferior. Nostalgia counts, but it's hardly a scale-tipper.

The Waffler!

>Jane should've gotten one more shot

I agree. Wasn't that the intended point of Dirty Laundry, though? I read that he fought hard for that, and made DL to show people that they can make an action-centric Punisher? Yeah, the Russian fight was fun. Unfortunately, extended human drama plus an ABSURD Travolta derails that whole movie. Real bad.

WOAH SMASHMOUTH!?

remember me Sup Forums?

Blankman reboot when????

Jokes are definitely very kid-friendly so it couldn't have possible aged well.