Post screenshot of what you're currently listening to, others guess what kind of person you are. GO

Post screenshot of what you're currently listening to, others guess what kind of person you are. GO

>bleep

/mash/

some hot tracks (sorry for phone posting Idk why this website doesn't understand how lucky people are to not have to get out of bed to be on the internet)

this album is pretty good imo. Very inconsistent but has a couple of the best mashups I've ever heard. His other albums are pretty terrible though.

You have good taste in music

You are an alcoholic

Creature of Habit is enjoyable.
Pure magic is a 10/10 though, the Paul Simon/LMFAO mashup on "Let's Party" still kills me.

I'm drinking right now, well done

It's a 7/10 guess on this board

mid 30s office worker

believes in ghosts

peter pan syndrome

smokes cigars

fuck whitey

thanks OP, I forgot about this album and need to give it another listen.

k

You secretly wish to be black
>compilation
You like to eat shit

the man who refused to be unhappy

Love this album, but never see it posted on Sup Forums.

You're a bit of a tool who thinks he's superior than his peers. Lives in a college town. Think of yourself as a bit of an artist.
How did I do?

conformist normalfag with leftist views

You want to be able to say "yeah, I can appreciate their earlier work but you can totally hear the effect of Syd's illness" to your music snob friends. Normally you would listen to the actual albums but since you secretly hate (and probably couldn't identify) anything pre-Wall, you've opted for a compilation.

>O O P S

Alcoholic. Possible pyromaniac.
Pretend to not be le born in the wrong generation, but absolutely is.

doesn't feel like he had a choice in the matter of happiness

this image scares me

has been known to unironically use the term degenerate

Bad Ass Album!

You like honey in your tea.

"Secretly I like it too."

You lived in a brownstone apartment.

"Secretly I followed you to your apartment"

You like the ocean and perhaps studied Birds.

weed, deep fried memes, bpt

drinks often

>comments on youtube "I'm only *insert age here* and i listen to this kind of music is that weird?"

owns a pair of vans, goes to bed late, probably has a tumblr

day dreams a lot

She Broke My Heart too.

AnnnnnnnnD Scene!!

you wear tight pants, theyre cutting off circulation to your balls
britfag who jerks off to the sultry sounds of a baritone voice
annoying person i wouldnt want to talk to at parties, you like computer sounds cause no one ever invited you to a real concery
moron who cant screen shot webpages obviously b8
meh youre still a small time music listener who thinks they know a lot of things but whos knowledge couldnt even fill a letter
tom waits for no man to finish his drugs but youre about to od
very white, you listen to the radio and sincerely enjoy it
you want to feel cool and fit in with people who's personalities are so plastic they belong in a recycle bin
you never got over how much those kids bullied you in middle school, you probably still own quite a bit of dark colored clothings
life is one wild and crazy ride and youre hoping maybe this will be the day that the bolts on the tilta-whirl fail
annoying guy who believes rap died in the 90s
everything in your life is a meme, you dont even know if you can sincerely enjoy things at this point
used to be an edge lord, now probably "woke", embarrassment to friends and family when at social gatherings
cant get over the fact that maybe no one likes you not because theyre shitty but because you are
you only exist in dimly lit rooms smelling of mothballs and body sweat, only comes out to feed at night
you only actually like 6 songs out of all the music youve listened to
your two favorite hobbies are crying and jerking off, usually one follows the other
people dont let you put on music when youre driving with them, they dont like anything you listen to
probably should be put on meds, probably gonna kill yourself in a few years, who knows, who, uh, knows

You outwardly project a sense of being a total bro but inwardly downright resent everyone around you for being total plebs

somewhat accurate desu

can you send this to my email, I want to listen to it now

mom jeans

Aight

Oh shit.

The type of person who puts music on, but does not actually sit there and listen to it because they are using it as background stimulus while doing other things.

This applies to all posters in this thread.

While it can certainly be conceded that you have a plethora of diverse influences both musical and otherwise you are in real danger of never transcending them.

Also your intrinsic paranoia is indeed justified...especially regarding the opposite gender.

why are you upset about how someone enjoys music??

Did I say I was upset?
I was just answering the question.

You had a rough childhood. You are the eldest child and your parents (especially your mother) wanted a girl. You crossdress out a sense of lingering jealousy regarding a younger sister that garnished heaps of attention as she was a pagent star. You are embarrassed by this fact, but you should honestly tell your girlfriend.

You are at a critical juncture in your life and it is time to learn to open up to others. Drop the facade as plenty of people want to experience the true you.

Fuck me, right?

Hey do me, I like Joy Division and Depeche Mode and some of the newer alt music

>tfw mobile posting so I can't really reply but I know like none of this shit anyway

You're a failure.

Alright. Despite your age you display a youthful exuberance and you are known to pursue your existing passions with a bloodhound-esque vigor.

However, you are filled extreme trepidation when it comes to experimenting with new things to the point where tend to avoid them. It is imperative you start being more fluid as complicenty will be your downfall.

You could benefit by better connecting with your father. Your relationship has been rather rocky, but he is truly seeking atonement for his misdeeds.

Rack your memory and you might recall that someone once told you that nothing good happens after 11pm. Heed that warning especially in the coming months.

There is a quiet bitterness brewing inside of you. You must learn to quell your envy before you do something extremely stupid.

kek

Water.