>a few days later another arab decide to shoot cops
>everyone is insulting us yet again

I just want to not be hated for my ethnicity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs
youtube.com/watch?v=9gEy2FJ_AiA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can try going back, ever thought of that?

I'd rather be arab than fr*nch

This

>just leave to a country you don't speak the language, know the culture or share the values because your grandparents lived there lol, quite a simple solution don't you think

Cum to Bulgaria.

>french rap by arabs

american entertainmant is a plague

France is for the French. You are Arab, go back to the middle east.

me too 2bh

the problem is, a french is by definition citizen of france

youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs

The only real Frenchman is french by ethnicity.

no such thing unfortunately

youtube.com/watch?v=9gEy2FJ_AiA

That's how it worked for much longer than today's "standards".

>its ok when subhuman frenchies invaded their countries with weapons and forced their language
>it's not ok when they migrate there back legally

really made me think

Never said the first thing roach, they were in the wrong which is why colonialism ended.

>yfw terrorist attack next week

what the fuck are you talking about, french nation is a textbook example of civic nation

You didn't see Africans and Arabs strutting around Paris in the middle ages.

Dammit your grandparents ruined everything for everyone, including you. Instead of improving your own country, escaping to another does this.

how assimilated are you? if most of your friends are white french, and you dont live in an area dominated by non-european french, and you have a good standard of education and you work in a universal type of job like an office job then i dont see why you would be worried

In the UK there is plenty of hate towards "immigrants" but its directed at those who don't integrate, of course everyone suffers a bit but you aren't necessarily the actual target

surprise surprise, we're not in middle ages
and there was no french nation back then

get the fuck out of here with your helpful, non-autistic answers, this is a Sup Forums meme thread

Yes there was, there wasn't a nation-state but a monarch one as all were back than but the French nation definitely existed.

says the "american"

I'd go back to europe but all you want is illiterate Africans and Arabs.

literal trash, an industrial waste. as a matter of fact, ameriboos are the most pollutional assholes.

are you fucking kidding me, you're telling me that the normans, the romans, the gauls and the franks considered themselves one nation? are you aware that prior to napoleon people didn't even speak the same language?

Gtfo from france shitskin. France for French people

>that the normans, the romans, the gauls and the franks
All ancient peoples, I never claimed the French have always existed. Those groups all share importance to the formation of the French people however.

le pen is only answer
End of EU = End of m*slim = End of SJW = Super Russia

TIME TO HIDE THIS THREAD

The obvious solution is you become the majority in France.
good luck.

How arab are you?Do you have paki name or wear aladin dress?

America was built by whites FOR WHITES

you have no idea what you're talking about

Says the non-country.

>Hate toward arabs and muslims was finally dwindling
relax, it never was dwindling, we hate you and will always hate you EVERYTIME
go back to the desert fucking nigger subhuman

How about you just stop being muslim?

What about slave labor?

I don't hate arabs, I support the arabic people in their fight against the zionist regime in their respective countries

but if you move to Europe and cry about muh racism shut the fuck up,no one is obliged to like you, this is not your land, be thankful you're equal under the law

this t b h

Are there any Arab Christians in France? Do people mistake them as Muslims

look here faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_people
is he one of those people? no, so he should fuck of.

>muh cumskinistan for muh fellow cumskins
A person born and brought up in France is French

>A person born and brought up in France is French
don't even dream about it shitskin subhuman.

>that flag
>this post
Kek

Vote Le Penn, pls

A dog born in a stable is not a horse

The only people who believe in French ethnicity are the FN imbeciles who think that there was something in common between Gauls, Greeks and North Germanic tribes

>r/the Donald memes

that would've made sense had not the residents of the stable voted that every resident of the stable belongs to their group

There is a big lebanese diaspora so we do have a few arab christians

>french is an ethnicity

>literal mongol rape baby defending cumskin
You ain't cumskin you retard
>Subhuman
Hello my fellow Greek

this

France colonized all the countries.
They made them French. So where should they go?

France literally forced their culture upon the North African colonies.

They should stay in North Africa where they're from and been the whole time.

That didn't stop europeans from waltzing into every nation. Don't think of this as migration but as a non violent approach of conquer. :^)

says who?
france offers better life standards and his family had the opportunity to move there. don't tell me you would not have done the same

Stereo-typical Burger speak

See

>Hate toward arabs and muslims was finally dwindling
what when did this happen

Says people who understand and respect people protecting their nation and heritage. No one ever complains when Japan does exactly this.
Pic related

Colonialism isn't over m8. It's just got a new glittery package to cover the shit.
Weren't the Irish in the 60s doing the exact same thing the Arabs are doing today.

Damn man that pic really showed me!
Especially since I'm only half-German

Than you're a brainwashed multikulti cultist. An unfortunate state of many Germans.

half german half what?

He's half german half berber

German-Croat

Do you feel like Ustase

just fuck off to algeria

rather than complaining about how you are hated maybe you can tell your brothers to not be fucking monkeys ?

seriously this is always something that bugged me about the "good" arabs (you know the type, that says they are not like the others etc)
like they say they are good and french
and then they spend their time complaining about racism with some shit discourse like
>"you see i'm a good arab, therefore arabs can sometimes be good, therefore you shouldn't be racist"
anyone else noticed ? it makes no fucking sense
if you are actually smarter than the other you will have noticed your brothers are fucking terrible

those people just got turned into white sjws which honestly is almost as bad as the arab they started as

It's a peaceful colonisation my smelly french friend :^)

>says this kind of shit
>then makes posts like op like "why do they hate me boohoo poor me don't vote fn pls"
lol

this senpai
if you act like a french they won't reject you

It's just a bit of banter m8 relax your tits a bit ay.

that's what you get for colonizing algerian cunt

>being this butt blasted

cheer up brother
shit happens
prove to people around you you are better than hate or them

I actually like Arabs if they are secular (as 80% of French Arabs according to wiki). Religious Arabs, be they Christians or Muslims, are beyond retarded. You should just shun all these retards who are religious, they make you bad reputation and annoy other peoples.

Just fuck off and take your fucked up religion with you. Buh bye

yeah you see everyone, they don't even pretend to be normal people anymore
thanks for proving my point

and then they will say literally in the op :
>"I just want to not be hated for my ethnicity"
hah

Lolno, various ethnicities of France have become one people only in 19th-early 20th century. 25% of French soldiers in WWI didn't speak French.

No, don't come. We are full and not friendly towards muslims/french people.

this

the only solution is if we abandon our religion. meanwhile it's OK for native Christians to hold the same "homophobic transphobic" ideas

Pourquoi leur n'a-t-on pas rouler dessus?

Cocus d'automobilistes.

what do you mean ? you can convert to catholicism and go to the anti-gay catholic protests if that's your thing, they'd like you i think

You mean for Anglo's/Northern Europeans. Everybody else came later.

I'm not anti-gay myself.

live and let live my nigga. I just find it retarded that Muslims saying those things hold anti-western ideals, while nobody minds the natives who hold the exact same ideas. They'll be seen as racists or w/e, by the opposite side.

t. Samuel J. Wszentykowski

>Weren't the Irish in the 60s doing the exact same thing the Arabs are doing today.
The IRA attacked security forces and infrastructure while dealing in haphazard inter-ethnic and gangland feuding. They usually didn't make a point to kill civilians given that they issued telephone warnings, but they obviously weren't too fussed about collateral damage. It's a bit of a stretch to equate it to wanton moon god murders.

but this is just not true it's the opposite

when a catholic says he doesn't really like gay marriage immediately the diversity team sues him for millions of euros like he's a literal nazi
meanwhile when a muslim says gays are impure and should all be beheaded, everyone is ok with that like "it's his culture no problem we should respect it lol"

>when a catholic says he doesn't really like gay marriage immediately the diversity team sues him for millions of euros like he's a literal nazi
that is pretty much what I said, the self-hating left eat those people up. While the far-right devours the Muslims who say that.

The far-right does not have a media platform, MSM is not the reflection of society, merely what the powers that be want you to think. Very rarely do people see the unlawful behaviour of both Muslims and Christians, people either see one and ignore the other.

The levels of brutality and the reasoning between IRA and attacks and ISIS attacks are of course worlds apart. But there's similarity in the post attack mentality that happens in the area where the attack took place. After the Manchester bombing, my cousin (who went to school in Manchester at the time) got the shit kicked out of him for being Irish and of course all Irish people in the UK were very closely monitored and eyed suspiciously in the same way Arabs in Europe are today.

The IRA, at the end of the day, were much more effective though.

2bh I never understood why western liberals are okay with Muslims and conservatives aren't. In Russia it's logical. All the religious people irrelevant of their religion vs secular liberals.
People talk around terrorism a lot now meanwhile the 70s were the worst time with terrorism in Europe with a wave of far right and far left terrorist attack. It actually (together with civil war in Lebanon) influenced jihadists and they appreciated terror tactics.

>tfw too intelligent to not hate Muslims

He says Arabs, not Muslims. Secular Arabs are great people. Religious retardness is what makes many of them look like retards in modern society. It's like everyone hates American rednecks for the same reason.