Who else is drunk?

Who else is drunk?

me
hi, how's it goin?

Me, you fucking faggot
Let me guess, you'll take a "scotch, neat." REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty good just made a sandwhich. How about you

Fuck no, I drinksome rum and coke you bitch ass nigga. But scotch is good too my friend

>rum and coke
Still faggy as fuck m8
Why is every drinking thread full of fags mate?

What would I have to drink to not be a foggot?

I'm just being a dick bro you're alright. How's your night/day going?

DRUNK AS FUCK, for no reason, just chillen with my roommate

It's been pretyy good just chillin and such. How about yourself?

Sounds like a good time dawg. What you been drinkin?

Pretty much the same, having a few drinks

I gotcha. You ever had a turkey sandwich with pickels and mayo while drunk? Won't lie it tastes freaking extra good

I haven't had one sober m8
What are you drinking bro? And are you a smoker?

I got me some rum and coke and some Honey Jack daniels. Drinking a little bit of both. Depends on what we're somking. I smoke some hookah every now and again

>I smoke some hookah every now and again
You Muslim?

Nope, just something I picked up from a friend a while back. I'm from the USA and am as white as they come

Kek, same. I've had a go on a few myself

Lol I gotcha dawg. What are you dirnking tonight? I don't think I asked

Goon.
28 standards for under $10
Putrid as fuck

Lol aight. If it gets you drunk that's all that matters haha

I've had like half a pint of vodka and I am feeling good. Doing some solo comedy dialog while I sit here alone at my PC. I know lots of people think it's crazy to talk to yourself when you're alone, but it's not like I'm speaking to an imaginary personality or something. More like a rehearsal for the really funny shit I could share with a friend that was drinking next to me at 4 AM, if I had friends that would do that sort of thing. Solo MST3K is not as good but it's still kind of fun.

I haven't had much to drink lately so I am remarkably fucked up; used to have like half a liter of liquor a day and didn't even notice the hangover. Probably going to regret this when I have to get up for work tomorrow, but I want to believe that this brief moment of joy is going to have a net positive effect on my mostly joyless life.

Gets me drunk alright
You americunt bro?

Urgh, filthy Sup Forums..
This was the image I meant

Bruh don't even worry about talking to yourself I do that shit all the time. You got a friend in me and yeah you may regret it but at least you feel good for now which is good. I hope it all gets better friend

always.

Yeah I'm fomr the freedom lands my dude

Kek I won't get all political about who's got the most freedom ;)

Lol where you from dawg?

Straya

FUcking sweet man. I hear y'all got some good brews and lots of kangaroos down there

buzzed but not drunk. ithrow-up yesterday as i am to that point. gonna drink more vodka now: hopefully I'll keep it down,
>pic not related

Its alright bro, seen a lot of the sites been to ularu and shit, I don't drink good brews, I drink filth

If you throw up that vodka you're a quitter. Naw but better get dunk and stay drunk for as long as you can

buzzed but not drunk. ithrow-up yesterday as i am to that point. gonna drink more vodka now: hopefully I'll keep it down,
>pic not related

Getting there myself. Low tier whiskey and coke for tonight
A point I've wanted to discuss with people is the concept of fruity drinks.
To me alcohol is alcohol and those who drink something that they thing tastes good shouldn't be chastised for it. It all does the same shit to your liver and brain.
I'm a sucker for those bud light rita things. Razberry and watermelon(discontinued) are fucking great. Especially great to drink outside in the dead of summer

Me as usual. It's the only time I feel normal. I have crippling hypochondria and anxiety. I can't even walk straight or look someone in the eyes if I'm sober. Getting a buzz is the only thing that makes it go away or lets me function normally.

I get these 1.7L plastic bottles of Kamchatka, They're 90 proof and cost $18. They usually last three days.

I wish. I had a couple fingers of whiskey and some cheap beer.

Dude I agree. Drink whatever the fuck you wanna drink. We all tryin to get druck any way, might as well drink something that tastes good

Dude that cheap ass vodka is why you feel so fucking bad. it is incredibly difficult to detox off of cheap ass vodka like kamshitka and you will feel like utter fucking trash with high anxiety if you go without drinking it for a few hours. it's why they make so much money and why it's so cheap to buy. try some higher priced vodka and I PROMISE YOU you will not feel so bad when you wake up and don't drink for a while. I've been where you are and I used to drink that trashy shit because it was cheap. I felt like I was going to die when I didn't have any of it for a few hours my legs would shake and I thought I was going the way of Amy Whinehouse.

Try another brand and stop drinking that fucking trash. It's worse than meth or any drug that I can think of. That stuff fucks you up physically and mentally and not just for a quick buzz. that stuff was designed to get you addicted and to make you think you HAVE to keep drinking it to feel normal like you said.

I think most people who come here are depressed alcoholic social recluses. It's who the site attracts.

Fruity drinks are great outdoors in the heat with friends. The right mix should be mild and refreshing with a very faint alcohol bite. I don't like sweet alcohol much usually but I love a hard lemonade when I have to sit outside for my smoker friends in the muggy heat.

When it comes down to business and I want to get drunk alone I go for clean potato vodka and soda water. Sweet liquors will make you sick and give you a really nasty hangover.

Dud, I don't agree. most who drink are to kill pain. taest means nothing: as long is it's gone.

My mother has hypochondria and I don't wish that shit on anyone. That is literally like living in a nightmare that you can't wake up from.

Unfortunately no

In the words of my random friend from our local bar who I see everyday.

>I drink because life is fucking shit

Name of potato vodka?

I almost quit drinking after buying Paramount Gin by mistake. I thought it was Paramount Vodka and didn't look at the label. Paramount Gin is the most disgusting god damn thing I've ever tried. I can't even begin to describe the taste or how bad it is. I almost threw up every time I took a sip but I spent $9 on it so I wasn't throwing it away.

Monopolowa is my vodka of choice. Luksusowa is another fine choice. Both are about $15 a liter and they're better than the fancy grain-distilled vodkas that sell for more. The stuff made with grain tends to be sweeter and it also has more of the extraneous shit that will leave you with a hangover; the potato made stuff is much less sweet but it won't fuck you up in the morning the same way other liquors will.

Should have bought some tonic, then it would have been bearable.

It was my first time trying any kind of gin and it ruined the gin experience for me. It was fucking disgusting. I'd rather eat Great Value shit from Walmart for the rest of my life then ever drink a single drop of that shit again.

Good stuff, just glad there's still someone out there who drinks the real shit. A lot of folks don't even realize they're basically drinking watered down everclear, kudos my friend.

I'd drink the real shit if I had the money to. Unfortunately, I had to sell my car for rent and I live in a dead town with no jobs. My best bet is to start hiking towards the nearest city and hope I make it because even the fucking McDonalds here isn't hiring.

11am called sick to work. Boss wants me in tomorrow for a "talk". Today I'm too drunk to care. Tomorrow....who knows. I drink not to worry

Gin nowadays is basically "vodka" with minor flavoring like juniper berries and sometimes root vegetables. Shit is nasty, but I want more folks to share my love of tonic. So next time you decide to sit down with some vodka or other clear light spirit think of grabbing some tonic and making some lemon twists, a splash of lemon juice doesn't hurt either.

Sounds like natty ice for you my nigger

you got it user, its easier on the boss to say he will talk to you than hire and train someone.

Thanks man but I think it might be too late for me to turn this around. Getting harder to hide