Hey can any medical fags tell me what this lump is on my balls? Don't think it's a bruise...

Hey can any medical fags tell me what this lump is on my balls? Don't think it's a bruise, noticed it 3 days ago and it hasn't changed size, it's like 2-3 inches big and doesn't hurt. Did some research and it might be a hydrocele/spermatocele/collection of fluid but cant find any pictures to compare. Help me out Sup Forums

It's aids.

Another

It's a fucking tumor.

It's aids.

its cancer

Cancer, but like for real. Get yourself checked.

If only I was that lucky

it could be an inguinal hernia. I had one ontop of having a tumor there. The recovery sucked by my balls are good now.
See a Urologist OP

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU FUCKING IDIOT ! ! ! !

COULD BE TESTICULAR CANCER & YOU'RE ASKING FUCKING B!?!?!

IDIOT!

>This nigga has cancer and doesn't even know.

Nah I don't think a tumor would appear that fast, this shit popped up in like a day.

Supposedly hydroceles might go away after 10 days, if it's still there in a few days I'll get it checked

An abnormal lump near the testicles is basically an automatic visit with a medical professional no matter what. Good news is that you probably didn't twist one of your testicles, but the bad news is that you have a growth measured in inches on your fucking balls.

I have something similar but a little smaller. I'm hoping it's cancer so I die but I'm probably not that lucky.

Show your cock too plz

Try holding it up to a light source. If it's translucent you're probably looking at a hydrocele. If it's opaque then you're looking at some other kind of tumor which could be either benign or malignant. Either way, definitely talk to a doctor, and absolutely schedule a visit to a urologist if it gets bigger or doesn't go away in about a week. Good luck.

>Nah I don't think a tumor would appear that fast, this shit popped up in like a day.
That's how people die of cancer

I forgot to mention that my boyfriend and I have been sounding with polonium rods. Could that have something to do with this?

I've had a hydroxide, that's not it. That is a for real tumor a d you need to go to the ER right now and get it co firmed and get treatment. Don't make a doctors appointment and wait week's. Go to the ER

Hard to shine a light through it, just going to hope its a hydrocele for a few days because it hasn't gotten bigger, supposedly hydro/spermatoceles sometimes drain on their own. Also I'd rather not get my balls cut open, we'll see.
Nope

Sounds expensive, maybe if I don't think about it it will go away right

If it appeared within a day, it might be a cyst or an abscess.

you have the gay
the only cure is death

testicular surgeries are literally one of the simplest in terms of access. the scrotum is so thin and looses, allowing for very small operable incisions.

why make a thread asking for advice, only to shoot down all anticipated concerns with "i think it'll go away in 10 days". make this thread in ten days then, faggot.