I let my girl cuck me for one BBC, but now she's hooked to the entire BBC Network. What do?

I let my girl cuck me for one BBC, but now she's hooked to the entire BBC Network. What do?

Pic isn't her btw.

how do you feel about niggers in general? im sure she picked a ghetto dwelling drug dealing gold toof having pants sagging boot lipped porch monkey instead of a black man

>>>/reddit/

Find a new girl. You've lost that one.

The British Black Chad Network?

How are you that much of a pussy to let another man fuck your girl? Like seriously?? How beta are you? You should have let the nigger fuck you too.

>cuck
kys

>BBC Network

implying niggers have any sense of organization

Kill her and yourself?

Kill yourself dude, you've ruined yourself, the relationship and her.

dump her nudes, you're already a cuck, might as well be a global cuck

I don't know man. This is actually an interesting situation people put them in. There has to be a strategy where you win. Other than dumping her. We'll keep that as the fuck it bail, start over, solution. But what are some other alternatives where you win?

Tainted meat. Throw the garbage away and start again with fresh meat.

Dumping the nudes is on the right track. I mean you did get pictures of this endeavor right? Tell me you didn't forget to get the damn pictures?

b/ro don't kill yourself. You know that's a felony to say that to someone? I didn't know that. There's got to be a solution where you win.

inject her with aids infected blood, tell her it was probably from fucking a dirty rock ape.

Dump.

Autism

try to get her off BBC and onto Asian

kek

bbbb.../ro!! I got it! Just get her into something else! You were the one who got her into it. Now she's hooked. So just get her hooked on something else. Unless there are any other details to this whole cuck bullshit. I'm done son!

Kys scum

fucking cucks, go an a fucking massacre for being so stupid, not even joking.

girls liking the bbc is a meme,its like bitches that say men like women with meat instead of bones or something like that,its bullshit,most niggers dont have the dick the media tell you they have,and decent women are disgusted by niggers,
the ONLY thing that isnt a meme is nerve gas,you should watch out for that shit son,pic VERY related

Sup Forums, listen here. A team that repeatedly posts the same threads such as WWYD, wife/girlfriend/ex, cuckold, and fb/instagram threads are spamming Sup Forums hourly, which slows down later in the evening. Around 8:00am US Western time, they begin to militantly post from mobile devices, sometimes a PC with a proxy. This is nothing but a team of shills and fakes. None of the "girlfriends" or exes posted are even legitimate, as they're screencaps of camwhores, often times easily found on Google images. They ask for kiks, snapchats, etc for "trades", which are nothing but a scam. Others post "reddit" links which link to a suspicious file-sharing site. They are all by the same persons just sitting here hourly.

Notice how ALL of those threads are in one way or another a form of cuckoldry.

>WWYD?
Why would someone care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone else would do.

>Post your "girlfriend/wife/ex"
Why would you care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone else would do.

>Post your fb/instagram "friends"
Why would you care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone would do.

>Cuckold
Obvious one

>Cock/Cum tribute threads
You guessed it.

>Incest
I think this is just some weird British guy.

This is by a team called Project Normalize and a shill from Reddit known as John Bettendorf to push a cuckold narrative, eventually to bait people into posting personal information, hoping to normalize a trend among users.

Like how I mentioned before about mobile devices, you can tell that the shills use apple iPhones due to the IMG filenames, and Mac computers due to the screenshot_(date and time) filenames.

Kik and Snapchat threads are actually illegal CP-trading threads, which is how Project Normalize started back when they dumped CP on 8 (chan)

Do not feed the shills. Do not kik with them. Do not join discord threads. Do not even join Twitch threads as Twitch threads are subtle advertisement threads for sponsorships.

anyone with a brain knows they are trying to brainwash you with the 24/7 cuck propaganda,but it aint like the people on Sup Forums are worth saving

That clears alot up for me this evening.