Ask a guy who just had a full body wax anything

Ask a guy who just had a full body wax anything

Sucks doesn't it?

Does your boyfriend like it?

Y tho?

did it hurt on the asshole?

So much more painful that what I thought it wud b. The results are pretty good though. My wife is asking how long till we can have sex :)

Chest was by far the worst. Butt hole not that bad. Wifes bday pressie. She loves it. Apparently I'm the hariest guy the water has seen in her 15 years of waxing.

WHY

Wife did kinky stuff for me so I get waxed for her. Relationships are all about give n take.

can we see a before/after Picture?

i did it to my chest too, easy going

>guy
>full body wax
what now? choose one

After photo. I won't have a before without face. Just think chewbaca and u wont be far off.

>can we see a before/after Picture?i did it to my chest too, easy going

use paint to hide the face

I don't have any. I have been pretty self conscious about my hairyness for a long time.

how much did it cost

285 nzd Inc an extra hairy charge

It took 2.25 hrs so not too expensive imo

What's it like being so special and important?

Better than being you.

Who are you planning to rape now that your body is free from hairs you might leave at the crime scene?

congratulations, you now have the body of a toddler

What's it like to truly be a fag?

is it worth it?

I always worried that if I did it, my scrote might tear off. Can that happen?

Straight married guy who reg waxes here. Work for a company that owns waxing places so get it for free. Way more guys get it than you'd think. Actually has made the hair in many areas grow back finer and less thick.

My ranking of most painful areas are:

1. Bellybutton area - the first 2-3 times this fucking hurts. Really sensitive area with lots of coarse, mature hair for guys which is the worst for pain.

2. Bottom leg/shin area - same reason as belly button. Takes at least 2-3 waxes for it to not sting like a bitch

3. Upper pubic area - cock and balls actually weren't too bad; barely felt asshole waxing.

4. Hand area by pinky finger. Hairs grow every which way for me and we're super coarse.

Not if you have a somewhat competent waxer (or cereologist). They should be doing small areas around the balls and pulling your skin very taught. Doesn't really even hurt there if they do it correctly.

hairless asshole is best.
i use anti hair cream, though.