>comes out wearing nothing but a bra and panties
>makes some pancakes
>brings some syrup
>'accidentally' pours syrup on my crotch
>"oh user, I'm sorry for being clumsy, I'll clean this up"
>she lurches toward me
>"you don't need to i carried napkins"
>wipe maple syrup
>she suddenly and awkwardly tells me that her land lord is coming over and that she can't have any guests over and she apologizes
>tell her it's ok
>leave
>tfw i just realized that her land lord wasn't coming over
>tfw i just realized what she trying to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtIWhPeh_iE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she invites me for coffee
Idk user I don't like coffee so I couldn't relate

Did she reimburse you for your dry cleaning? No? I'm sure it slipped her mind. Just drop the bill in her letter box.

>letter box

Did she reimburse you for your dry cleaning? No? I'm sure it slipped her mind. Just drop the bill in her letter box.

>apoLOGizes

i hope this is true

Did this actually happen? She sounds like a fucking autist

>be me
>go on date
>10/10 with big inheritance
>such a cool chick
>instantly click with her
>date goes awesome
>literally waifu material
>texts me immediately after date
>brings up joke i made
>reply and call her and her dog a bitch
>realize how aspie the joke was
>no reply
>pls reply
>wait few days to cool off
>shes busy for 2 weeks (vacation)
>never texted her again
>think about her a lot
>texted her today
>its been an entire year
>have met many chicks inbetween and non interest me
>now i wait

pray for me Sup Forumsros. would kill for a relatable gf that is sexy

What the fuck user? How autistic can you be? Why did you call her and her dog a bitch? it doesn´t seem to make sense out of your story.

dude i have no idea
>not even autistic
>said it as a joke "couple of bitches"
>realized instantly i fucked up
>waited an entire year
>going to try to set up another date
>won't fuck up this time

This is now a stoners thread

a little insight

grew up in a ghetto where me and my friends would call the dirty bitches what they were, bitches. habit stuck around i guess. was not the type of chick that would let that slide.

Guess what happened to the blue cap?

You waited a year? A fucking year to try to set up another date? Normally I would laugh and call you pathetic but I can somehow understand you.
The regret, the pain and the fucking knowledge everything could have been perfect if you didn´t fuck up is nearly unbearable and the shame stops you from going for it immediatly.
Best of luck for you my Sup Forumsrother. Go and get her.

this exactly. literally think about it every second day. what could have been.

i didn't neccesarily wait a year, its been a year and i had a few drinks tonight and said fuck it. worst case she doesn't reply. i did try to set up another date originally after i fucked up but i knew i blew it so just left it.

>>waited an entire year
>>going to try to set up another date
idk man, since she's 10/10 and you waited for an whole year, she might have fucked a lot of guys in that year and possible has a bf by now. Ah and she probaly forgot about you.

The crips stole it
youtu.be/YtIWhPeh_iE

He threw it away!

> was not that chick that would let that slide

If she is all upset about that harmless mistake, she probably _is_ a bitch. Or she does not really like you. In both cases you're better off without her.

thanks for listening at least. can't tell anyone irl cause such a pathetic story.

read
shes more like a 9/10 but a 10 to me for sure. i'm a good looking guy and can pick up chicks irl. as soon as i get to texting the aspie comes out. probably spend to much time on here kek

i think she might have had an on/off boyfriend when we went out. not something i'm worried about. if i secure the date then i will literally go out with her until something happens or just give up. literally never clicked with a girl like this, many hookups and dates after but all dissapointing and just made me think of her.

i've been in alot of similar relationships. i figured those are the kind of girls that want you to make a full comitment. to show that you want to fuck her and only her even if she's acting like this. my solution was always to move on because i would never like someone like this no matter what but its your choice man. I think you can invest in this relationship if you can tolerate some psychoshit

i meant that she is not a dirty ghetto slut that can be called degrading names and let it slide. she has self respect and is not from the neighburhood that i am.

anyways yeah i know she was into me. kept giving me the kiss me eyes on the date and texted me 15 minutes after our date. i immediately followed up calling her and her dog a bitch. was literally stoned and being dumb. knew i blew it.

Fucked a lot of guys. So what? You expecting every girl to stay virgin for your touch? Bf could be a problem though

No problem, as I said I can relate. Hate this feeling, waking up a few months later randomly in the middle of the night just because you somehow out of nowhere got reminded how fucking hard you fucked up and that suicide now, the end of your pathetic life seems the only reasonable plan of action for a splitsec.
Been there, done that.

'em

look for ecchi then

not worried about the fucked a lot of guys

this has been eating at me for a whole year. i keep thinking of how it could have been. so much regret

Pre rolled fucking loser pleb

A pre-rolled once in a while is no crime

True

Than fucking do it, don't expect that everything wil go to your will.

haha she replied

going to let that sit for a bit then set up a date

bless the dubs