Ausfags, more specifically, Melbournefags

What do you think of this bitch?

Context: BOOKFACE /mattandmeshel/videos/vb.719839498113250/944107429019788

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/research/reports/2010/06/married-fathers-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty.
heritage.org/research/reports/2010/09/marriage-america-s-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty.
fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-consequences-of-fatherlessness/.
heritage.org/research/reports/1994/06/rising-illegitimacy.
livestrong.com/article/159897-mother-abandonment-the-effects-on-the-child/.
personalityresearch.org/papers/lee.html.
fatherhood.gov/for-programs/for-your-fathers/father-presence#
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673603123240
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X15001209
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is this arab slut

Some entitled 21 yo law student who decided that she wasn't going to vote for someone in a competition on a local radio show simply because she didn't agree with a same-sex lifestyle. The lady who was going to win $10k to have IVF so that her and her partner could have a baby didnt get the money because this little backward hoe decided that she didnt like her because she is a lesbian.

Sound like a good thing Austria desu

All IVF is degenerate
Giving it to Lesbians especially so
It was illegal not long ago, still is jn some states, and should be illegal in all

Based Arab

get out of here Amerifag, doesn't concern you. Australia is actually lightyears ahead of America, you a guys are heading back towards the middle ages with el Presidente Trump.

thanks Tanya, get off Sup Forums plz

Every child deserves a father in their life.

To give IVF to a lesbian is to deliberately create life where the child will have no father.

FUCK OFF DYKES

lol i bet your drunkard bogan dad taught you that whilst getting you to blow into the interlock so he can go pick up his centrelink monies

So what's wrong? I wouldn't want anyone being raised by two lesbians.
Based Arab.

Not an argument

Get off Sup Forums you dyke loving baby killing degenerate
>

also by that logic we should take kids away from single mothers.. do you even have a brain dumbass?

yes muslimfag, go duck some 8yo like muhhamad. your opinion bears no weight in australia

what sicko would let dykes have a baby smdh

i didnt realise they had internet in housing commissions.

anyone with even a shred of education perhaps.a loving caring family is what matters not whether theres 1 penis and 1 vagina around. lol

>philippines
>muslim
Are you an abo? Where did you steal that internet?

Go back to Newtown you degenerate
Let your dyke m8s raise their bastard children in fatherless homes without IVF or rights

man fkn wrekt
looks like betty the bulldyke will be butthurt tonight.

>Australia is actually lightyears ahead of America

>America has gay marriage
>Australia does not

kek

Please m8 I'm typing in my Wentworth mansion with harbour views
Back to your Newtown terrace you go

We should.
Single mothers raise criminals at a significantly higher rate than single fathers or couples.

take that plastic bag off your face, wipe the paint off and maybe get an education, useless bogan cunt

I think upon close inspection you will find that he is a Greens voter from Cucktoria

in lightyears the gay cancer won't exist, so in a way australia is ahead

>also by that logic we should take kids away from single mothers

Society would objectively be far more functional

There is literally no greater burden on the state than single mothers

oh sorry, go diddle some boys you catholic scum

Good for her she sounds pretty based

some stats that support this would be nice, otherwise its just useless spew

1/2
i am from cucktoria, but i dont vote.

Actually, upon back reading, this is some great bait.

Bravo Australia.

perfect evidence that you are just a bogan in a housing commission unit in bumfuck suburb. people who live elsewhere tend to not brag about where they live.

here fishy fishy :D

Not my concern, seems like needless drama and useless virtue signalling as far as I am concerned.

Has nothing to do with politics or with the upcoming election, if you want to talk about that then I will be interested, otherwise enjoy needless drama.

as based as your average amerifag, no education, brainwashed by religion, entitled. all that's missing is "MAH GUNS!"

sounds based
>All IVF is degenerate
fucking this

>Hurr durr you're not a leftist brainwashed faggot so you must be inbred
You guys seriously need some new brainwashing. You've been using the same stupid fucking retorts for like 20 years now.

since when is pol about politics lol? its about political correctness, this is a great topic for pol

Do your own fucking research you uneducated Mongoloid.

if you need me to actually prove this to you that simply shows how naive you are and that you're likely no older than 18. Infact you even sound like I did at that age a few years ago so grow up and then we can have this discussion.

What I will tell you to research is to find the incidence of single-parenthood by country. What you will notice is that as the rate goes up, the shitter the country is. Tell me, why do you think that is?

hurr durr im a drunk bogan i dont understand evolution and i cannot apply critical thinking to anything. MAH OPINIONS ... enjoy being the end of your family tree moron

That is your opinion and while I disagree with it I will respect it.

As I said, useless virtue signalling and drama and has nothing to do with the upcoming election, if you want to talk about that then great, if not then really no interest.

From the comments to the video:
>Remember to put things in perspective,
>The Ten Grand Jury was a contest and all members of the jury were there to play the game. In the first Ten Grand Jury the winner lied through his teeth and took away the money.
>This time Tania's way of playing was, if I don't get the money, no one gets the money. She was playing the game.

Aside from this comment, most comments are things like:
>People should not judge others' behaviours.
But guess what? IT'S A FUCKING JURY! YOU ARE MEANT TO GIVE JUDGEMENTS ON WHO GETS WHAT.

What the fuck is the problem with this? If you think people should not be judged, just don't give credit to the show altogether.

burden of proof is on you bitch

Right, so you're under-age as I suspected AND you're Cucktorian.

I actually used to be alot like you before I got myself an education. I even used to think Sweden and Denmark were the best countries on the planet which I'm sure you do.

Why do faggots like you even come here? Stick to leddit big guy.

then why the fuck are you posting in here, get out fag.

lol loving the assumptions you make, where did you get your education? from your bogan mum and dad who think the asians/indians are terkin der jerbs?

Actually it isn't when we are discussing assumed knowledge.

You political ignorance is the equivalent of a creationist say "w-well prove evolution is real!"

I could, but I'm not going to indulge you.

why are fags like you here? go back to Sup Forums

Are you ready to pretend to read things?

1) U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, “Living Arrangements of Children under 18 Years/1 and Marital Status of Parents by Age, Sex, Race, and Hispanic Origin/2 and Selected Characteristics of the Child for all Children 2010.” Table C3. Internet Release Date November, 2010.
2) M. Anne Hill and June O’Neill, Underclass Behaviors in the United States: Measurement and Analysis of Determinants (New York: City University of New York, Baruch College, 1990).
Robert Rector, “Married Fathers: America’s Greatest Weapon Against Child Poverty,” June 16, 2010. Available at heritage.org/research/reports/2010/06/married-fathers-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty. Accessed June 19, 2015.
3) Wendy D. Manning and Kathleen A. Lamb, “Adolescent Well-Being in Cohabiting, Married, and Single-Parent Families,” Journal of Marriage and Family 65, no. 4 (2003): 876-893.
4) Robert Rector, “Marriage: America’s Greatest Weapon Against Child Poverty,” Heritage Foundation Special Report no. 117, September 5, 2012, heritage.org/research/reports/2010/09/marriage-america-s-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty.
5) Cynthia C. Harper and Sara S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration,” Journal of Research on Adolescence 14, no. 3 (2004): 369–397.
6) Cynthia C. Harper and Sara S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration,” Journal of Research on Adolescence 14, no. 3 (2004): 369-397.
7) Wright and Wright, “Family Life and Delinquency and Crime: A Policymaker’s Guide to the Literature.” See reference to Ann Goetting, “Patterns of Homicide Among Children,” Criminal Justice and Behavior 35, no. 1 (1989): 31-44.
8) Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, “Information on Poverty and Income Statistics: A Summary of 2014 Current Population Survey Data,” U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (September 2014).

Speak for YOURSELF.

>Implying Trump is bad.

GTFO.

I can post whenever and wherever I like, you can selectively choose to ignore it if you want or you can respond.

Either or is fine, but I still state this is just useless virtue signalling and has nothing to do with the upcoming election.

9) Rolf Loeber, Magda Stouthamer-Loeber, Welmont Van Kammen, and David P. Farrington, “Initiation, Escalation, and Desistance in Juvenile Offending and their Correlates,” Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology 82, (1991): 36-82.
Stephen Demuth and Susan L. Brown, “Family Structure, Family Processes, and Adolescent Delinquency: The Significance of Parental Absence Versus Parental Gender,” Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency 41, no. 1 (2004): 58-81.
See also Wright and Wright, “Family Life and Delinquency and Crimes: A Policymaker’s Guide to the Literature,” for a comprehensive listing of the following researchers who year by year in the last decade report similar conclusions: H. B. Gibson (1969); Michael Rutter (1971); Karen Wilkinson (1980); R.J. Canter (1982); Joseph H. Rankin (1983); Ross L. Matsueda and Karen Heimer (1987); and Larry LeFlore (1988).
10) Analysis of the fifty states and the District of Columbia shows a correlation of .69 between juvenile violent crime arrest rates and the percentage of children residing in single-parent homes within the states or District. Using statewide figures for the states and the District of Columbia, Heritage staff used multiple regression analysis to estimate the effect of family structure on juvenile crime, holding constant the degree of urbanization. The juvenile violent crime arrest rate served as the dependent variable. Two independent variables were used in the regression: the percentage of children residing in single-parent families and the percentage of the population within the state or District residing within standard metropolitan areas. These data indicate that a 10 percent increase in single-parent variable leads to a 17 percent increase in juvenile crime. Both the family structure variable and the urbanization variable were found to have a statistically significant effect on juvenile crime, with over a 99 percent level of significance.

oh but it is lol. you just use these shitty arguments because you have no evidence to support your own dumb arguments. its such a classic tactic, can't win an argument - change the argument!

11) Stephen Demuth and Susan L. Brown, “Family Structure, Family Processes, and Adolescent Delinquency: The Significance of Parental Absence Versus Parental Gender,” Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency 41, no. 1 (2004): 58-81.
12) National Center for Fathering “The Consequences of Fatherlessness,” (2015). Available at fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-consequences-of-fatherlessness/. Accessed July 7, 2015).
Also see Patrick Fagan, “Rising Illegitimacy, America’s Social Catastrophe,” The Heritage Foundation (1994). Available at heritage.org/research/reports/1994/06/rising-illegitimacy.
13) Robert Karen, Becoming Attached (New York: Time Warner Books, 1994), chapter 14
14) See U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, “Study of The National Incidences of and Prevalence of Child Abuse and Neglect,” (1988): 5-29.
15) Genevieve Van Wyden, “Mother Abandonment & the Effects on the Child,” April 15, 2015. livestrong.com/article/159897-mother-abandonment-the-effects-on-the-child/. Accessed June 19, 2015.
16) Robert Karen, Becoming Attached (New York: Time Warner Books, 1994), chapter 14.

17) Boys whose fathers die, leaving their mothers widowed, typically do not have this emotional deficit. See Paul L. Adams, Judith R. Milner, and Nancy A. Schrepf, Fatherless Children (New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1984).
There is a difference between death and abandonment. One condition is a fact of life to be accepted by everybody; the other is a grave moral condition to avoided if at all possible.
18) Rolf Loeber, “Development and Risk Factors of Juvenile Antisocial Behavior and Delinquency,” Clinical Psychology Review 10, (1990): 1-41.
19) Patricia Van Voorhis et al., “The Impact of Family Structure and Quality on Delinquency: A Comparative Assessment of Structural and Functional Factors,” Criminology 26, no. 2 (1988): 235-261.
20) Erin J. Lee, “The Attachment System Throughout the Life Course: Review and Criticisms of Attachment Theory,” Personality Research (December 2003). Available at personalityresearch.org/papers/lee.html. Accessed July 7, 2015.
21) Elijah Anderson, “The Code of the Street,” Atlantic Monthly, May 1994. See also “Stage Two: Juvenile Delinquency,” infra.
22) Sheldon and Eleanor T. Gluceck, Unraveling Juvenile Delinquency (Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1950).
23) Anne Campbell, “Self-Reported Delinquency and Home Life: Evidence from a Sample of British Girls,” Journal of Youth and Adolescence 16, no. 2 (1987). This is not to diminish the importance of the father’s affiliation with his children in other areas—for example, sexual identity, to name but one.

24) Ellis Pitt-Atkins and Alice Thomas, Loss of the Good Authority: The Cause of Delinquency (London: Viking, 1989).
“Father Presence,” National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse. Available at fatherhood.gov/for-programs/for-your-fathers/father-presence# Accessed July 7, 2015.
25) “Involved presence” means active participation by the father in supervising the child’s progress: at a minimum, by monitoring and correcting the child.
26) Albert Bandura and R.H. Walters, Adolescent Aggression (New York: Ronald Press, 1959).
I can show more, but we both know you won't even start the first one.

ehm.... USA....not Australia fuck off, why dont you give me some Chinese stats cause they would be so relevant also..

mfw you think studies from one country apply to another.

dude stop, its all irrelevant shit

>shitty arguments

Right. Then to actually show you what a moron you are I'll substantiate what I said with empirical evidence.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673603123240

>Findings

>Children with single parents showed increased risks of psychiatric disease, suicide or suicide attempt, injury, and addiction. After adjustment for confounding factors, such as socioeconomic status and parents' addiction or mental disease, children in single-parent households had increased risks compared with those in two-parent households for psychiatric disease in childhood (relative risk for girls 2·1 [95% CI 1·9–2·3] and boys 2·5 [2·3–2·8]), suicide attempt (girls 2·0 [1·9–2·2], boys 2·3 [2·1–2·6]), alcohol-related disease (girls 2·4 [2·2–2·7], boys 2·2 [2·0–2·4]), and narcotics-related disease (girls 3·2 [2·7–3·7], boys 4·0 [3·5–4·5]). Boys in single-parent families were more likely to develop psychiatric disease and narcotics-related disease than were girls, and they also had a raised risk of all-cause mortality.

>Conclusions

>Growing up in a single-parent family has disadvantages to the health of the child. Lack of household resources plays a major part in increased risks. However, even when a wide range of demographic and socioeconomic circumstances are included in multivariate models, children of single parents still have increased risks of mortality, severe morbidity, and injury.

So as you can see single parenthood is a societal cancer and for all the above reasons single parents and their dependants naturally become parasites on the state.

yes using stats from countries with different economic/social structures will have some bearing on what going on here... LMAO

lets get some studies from Antarctica

From what I can see he is providing statistics from a variety of first world nations which show a conclusive trend on how single mothers and lesbianic partners make for poor parents.

It would appear he is meeting the burden of proof that is being set out by showing a standard pattern appearing in first world nations in which Australia is a part of.

It appears your virtue signalling is not paying off unfortunately :/

It was an average bait thread at the very least.

>tries to argue that single mothers/gay parents in Australia = worse for kids

>uses Swedish study as example

fucking facepalm.

give me some African studies as well.

get out of here loser

>it's irrelevant because just because it's true in more than one place doesn't mean it's true here
>it's all from the USA

I told you you wouldn't read it.
Some of them directly mention other countries in the title.
But oh well, silly me for showing up with things countering your arguments eh?
Then again I'm just from a country that's had LBGTQABCDEFG+/-/% for 40 odd years, what the fuck would I know, right?

let me pull some papers out of my ass that are relevant to my discourse:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X15001209

boom, roasted!

based as fuck desu

mr neanderlands, i can find dozens of papers that have opposite findings, reality is way more complex than some scientific studies.

how about looking into orphaned kids are they better off than being with a single parent or gay parents? lel

>gofundme com / charlotteivf
>the lesbian started a go fund me page after not winning the money
anything to not have to work, isnt it?

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X15001209

>US Study
>Has made many claims that US studies do not apply to Australia

Sorry, your link doesn't count unfortunately by your own standards, would you like to try again?

>lol i can find dozens of things supporting me
>here's one with a pay wall
>space invaders 1 - mc donalds 0

Sounds pretty based to be honest

im just saying its easy to find shit that is actually irrelevant but seems relevant because it supports the argument you are trying to make. i proved it right there. you dismissed my papaer, just like i dismissed all yours, they are irrelevant to our country.

>mfw someone thinks all first world countries are the same

travel much cunt?

Thanks to globalization, all first world countries pretty much are exactly the same.
The only noticeable differences being language and currency.

t. A worldwide traveler who's also spent time in your neck of the woods.

>i can find dozens of papers that have opposite findings
>but i won't post a single one

haha thats true, im kind of thinking maybe the Tanya whore is in cahoots with the lesbo to get monies. they can prolly get way more than 10k from retarded kids who donate to anything that touches their heart strings.

LOL, she'll be right mate, you keep believing that. maybe you should get that downs syndrome checked out

>Assumes I dismissed the paper behind a paywall
I didn't dismiss it, you did with your own statement, I just applied your own burden of proof.

>All first world countries are the same
Essentially they are except for a few cultural differences, after all according to feminists and other progressives all white people are exactly the same. I am just making the same generalization they do.

>This doesn't sound like how I imagine the world
>Quick! Throw an insult!
So what are you planning on studying for your VCE in 3 years, user?
I'm guessing sociology, largely because you found a book on it on the bus once.

hmmm, here's a meta analysis of 33 studies, enjoy:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract

you're just as much of a tard as the neanderthal guy.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract
Another US paywall study

Sorry doesn't meet the burden of proof you have set down, could you perhaps try again?

>i generalise everything and every country is the same....
Quick lets insult them precious

I probably am but in the end I am still using your burden of proof to disprove your own theory, when you can actually apply critical thinking come back and try again.

Also if you could talk about the upcoming election that would be swell!

my twin cousins are IVF and they spent their childhood in 90s britian absolutely tame asf, their dad was in the airforce working on F-111Cs and probs lost his fertility climbing into those fuel tanks

pay some monies then abo and read it, why do you expect everything to be free, just like the free monies you get from centrelink

>topic is single mothers
>Strengths typically associated with married mother-father families appear to the same extent in families with 2 mothers and potentially in those with 2 fathers.
>is behind pay wall for complete analysis

It's not a generalization anymore when it's experienced, user.
>lol studies not done in Australia can't prove life in Australia
>Here, look at these studies from outside Australia that prove my point inside Australia. No need to get past the title, trust me, the title and abstract is all you need to know
>#BuzzWordCulture

It is a US study, provide me with an Australian Study and then I will consider paying for it.

Or are you an indirect salesperson for these people trying to get people to pay money for something that doesn't even meet your own burden of proof?

here you go no paywall: squareonemd.com/pdf/Does%20the%20Gender%20of%20Parents%20Matter%202010.pdf

Is it an Australian study?
Because apparently non-Australian studies don't count according to you.

australian study, free (like the youth allowance you get): bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

>squareonemd.com/pdf/Does%20the%20Gender%20of%20Parents%20Matter%202010.pdf
>US Study

Immediately fails your own burden of proof, try again.

i was disputing your studies which are reviewed in this meta analysis, i also posted an australian study here

this is not relevant to australia, but it is relevant to de-bundking the american studies he posted. the australian study is here:

>Limited Sample Size

You do understand why this is probably never going to pass muster don't you?

Most likely not.

>315 parents do survey
>parents say their children are happier
Good lord, user. Tell me this was an accidental link and you have an actual study elsewhere.

>i was disputing your studies
No, you were trying to dismiss them based on where they were done while presenting your own and ignoring your own criteria.

did you read the meta-analysis of the so called accurate american studies, they are all debunked as well... i'd rather believe a local study with a small sample size then some irrelevant crap from whoop whopp land which has been proven wrong by their own meta-analysis later anyway

did you even bother with the meta-analysis study? it shits all over the previous studies. i disputed yours, provided mine. fair enough its a small sample size im not going to argue that but its still more relevant than old debunked studies

Where does she say she doesn't agree with the lifestyle? Is there an article somewhere? I just saw the video