What the fuck

What the fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/07/michael-jacksons-halloween-animated-special-cbs-christine-baranski-jim-parsons-lucas-till-1202126654/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did he come back from the dead to tweet this ?

Oh good, more garbage Illumination-tier animation too

Profiting over big names when they're dead is pretty fucking low.

yes, bit of an odd choice for first post-resurrection tweet imo

>implying anyone respects a celebrity after death when money can be made

remember how prince always never wanted any of his music or music vids online? A couple months after he dies OHH ALL MUSIC AND ALL MUSIC VIDS NOW STREAMING

This is fucked up on many levels but doing this after what was found in his house is probably the biggest one

Hope thats the same for fripp

Is it scary because they have to spend the night with Michael Jackson?

Kek

Is the white kid supposed to be Michael Jackson?

Too soon

>kick me kike me don't you black or white me
What did MJ mean by this?

jfc

Guys I found out what the special is about:

deadline.com/2017/07/michael-jacksons-halloween-animated-special-cbs-christine-baranski-jim-parsons-lucas-till-1202126654/

>The special follows millennials Vincent (Till) and Victoria (Clemons), who meet “accidentally” on Halloween night and find themselves, along with Ichabod the dog, at a mysterious hotel located at 777 Jackson Street called This Place Hotel. Once inside, Vincent and Victoria are sent on an unexpected, magical adventure of personal discovery, culminating in a spectacular dance finale featuring an animated Michael Jackson.

>Milennials
>magical adventure of personal discovery

what the hell is this disaster

Leave the low hanging fruit alone

lol

milennials are just as capable of self-discovery/hero's journey-esque shit as older generations but it's rarer and more difficult for obvious reasons

sex-ed with Michael

i hope MJ's dialogue is just vocal clips from his songs

>hey Michael, what sound does an owl make?
>HOO! HOO!

>ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY