thank mr skeltal

What's your problem?

>tfw your wife sucks out your soul

that's what happens when a succubus drains your soul

It's a cardboard cut out

>tfw you die on stage
FeelsBadMan

He became the Reagan.

Why does he look like he's just snorted a fat line of mkat?

He looks ascended

I mast agree, yus

HE STAYS WOKE

So what will they call him if Hilary wins? First man? First gentleman, first sir? What the fuck.

nvm

Pimp of the House

HE JUST TRASCENDED FROM THIS WORLD

Why wont he blink?

I think he's in the middle of a stroke

first lord

MK ULTRA Subject
youtube.com/watch?v=Js6rklLv-4E

>Hilldog wins the election
>Bill dies around new year's day
>Hillary will be a 70 year old bachelorette in the white house

Imagine all of the male prostitutes that will be in the oval office.

She's a rug muncher though, I thought everyone here knew that.

about 2-3 seconds in there was an attempt

His brain has stopped trying to process all that shit his wife is saying

That , or he is reminiscing of a hoe giving him a blowjob under the Resolute Desk , and just hopes Hillary would find no krusty kum on it if she ever was to assume office

What's wrong here?

>male prostitutes
I think you meant "lesbian prostitutes".

First female president AND first dyke president.

Underrated post.

>your wife doesnt suck you at all
>someone else will

He has dementia, it's plainly obvious.

I love old skinny wrinkly men. They are so cute :3

FEEL THE BERN

Isn't the phrase "Oral sex isn't sex" a meme? Do you have something ready for the final clash already?

top kek

truthrevolt.org/news/fmr-clinton-aide-bill-suffering-early-stages-dementia

>Willey became a household name in 1998 when she accused Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1993. The investigation into the accusation eventually unraveled after Willey’s credibility was undermined. She later published the book Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, which detailed the "torment" she experienced at the hands of the Clintons.

On Bill Clinton:

>WILLEY: After watching [Bill's] performance with [NBC News' Cynthia] McFadden, when he said that I’ve gotta pay my bills, I think he’s showing early signs of dementia or something. He’s not the old Bill Clinton that we all remember. I mean, he was all over the place.

On Hilary Clinton:

> WILLEY: She’s absolutely unqualified to run this country. Just look at something as simple as her judgment. … I question her judgment on a number of issues when it comes to being the president. She enabled his behavior. It’s as simple as that. She looked the other way. She might throw a tantrum, but she enabled it to happen again and again and again and again. Then she chooses to go after the women that he hooked up with to ruin them again and again and again and again. That’s how it works. I don’t see how anybody can respect a woman like that, especially another woman. She is the worst role model for a wife and a mother and a politician, anything. … She is a hypocrite. ...

Look at his fucking eyes. He held that gaze for 25 seconds.

RIP Bill

Who really knows, it's clearly not normal behavior. The only real skill a president needs is highly developed charisma that only has to be activated during heavily scripted public appearances, they don't actually govern the country. Obama probably gets put back into a box and sedated for his next appearance once he's finished reading the teleprompter. No one could keep up that fake smile all the time.

Bill died 2 years ago but his cadaver is still able to move via the power of animatronics.