Why are Chinese girls hotter than jap girls?

Why are Chinese girls hotter than jap girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnDUZYnENqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sweet thumbnail faggot

That's like saying, "why are white girls hotter than white girls?"

You're a fucking retard and you need to stop posting.

No they're not

You must like the cuc japs then?

Both are equal on the fuckability scale.

In other news I think ive found the stranged documentary ive found in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnDUZYnENqc

I don't know they are so similar. Let's fuckin' go in on this...

Selective breeding

Botton. Incredible town.

It's the only way of breeding...

Longer jaw and less childish face

^^^

In my experience Chinese women are more intelligent in terms of art and engineering. But Japanese women have the culture.

Japan has what culture? Those fucking theiving fucks just reverse engineer everything...bunch of inbred Nazis of the orient...I hate Japan!

I think you're confusing chinese for japanese. The chinese are the thieving fucks, the japanese actually invent shit themselves.

Most of the Japanese ancient culture is based on Chinese culture

>Chinese girls hotter than jap girls
werent jap girls like 4000C+ in 1945

oooo sick burn

yes, but Nippers and their fanboys get furiously angry when you point this out

as someone who has been to both countries I can say without a doubt that Japanese chicks are way more attractive on average.

raging racist alert.

Japan has become degenerate as a result of liberal democracy and cultural Marxism.

China remains pure because of an authoritarian leadership that stops influence from western degeneracy.

Pretty simple desu.

wrong

you've clearly never been there.

No

That's why a large part of their written language is just Chinese characters, right?

Because jap girls have fucked teeth, even with closed mouths you can tell nothing good is going on in there.

I actually kind of agree. The only thing I can hold against the Chinese is that they are communist and I don't want to see my country under that set of rules. But other than that China seems to have its shit together.

I think slowly the west is trying to re shape its self back to a more conservative and pure way but only time will tell if we can pull it off.