Good Trash vs Cleared Hot Garbage

Good Trash vs Cleared Hot Garbage
How many of you fags recycle?

guilt riddled faggot

Do you separate your lights from your darks when doing laundry?
>same difference
Except some recyclables can keep prices low

Actually no I don't. Just throw everything in the wash together ya dumb nigger.

you should compost those egg shells

To save money on water, the second cheapest utility? Fucking poorfags

>put green, brown and clear glass in separate containers.
>Put paper in one bin
>put clear plastic in another
>put hard, colored plastic in yet another
>Separate aluminum from tin
>Old electronics and appliances are driven to an electronics recycling center

And then all of it ends up in the same fucking landfill. Recycling is pissing in the wind.

You're right

plastic and petrol are both carbon based recyclings the fuckin best cunt

>separate clothes so they don't bleed
>everything is prewashed anyway
>nothing ever bleeds
Separating clothes is a waste of time.

I do the same thing. But I do it because I'm a guy, not some fussy woman or a mincing faggot.

Just throw it in. Wash it. Wear it.

"B-b-but my socks aren't bright white!"

Only faggots and women care about that shit.

Which is why i do it. Im not trying to attract a guy with fresh white socks idiot

Which one is your recycling bin?

Left has garbage plus bio.
Right has plastics plus paper.

That's 4 different kinds of material. You need to separate that.

I agree somewhat with the separation of the bio waste from the cleared hot garbage bin, but if that ends up in a landfill it will biodegrade the same as it would in my back yard. The separation of plastic and paper in the good trash is unnecessary in my area, thats someones job and if i do it there no reason not to replace thise guys with robots imho

I have a burn barrel like a decent human being

Abdula, is that you?

>The separation of plastic and paper in the good trash is unnecessary in my area, thats someones job

I see. We have an extra blue trash can for paper in Germany and if you don't separate it right, it can happen that they just refuse to collect it.

I'm sure this is true of many in the US, but my state actually has a pretty good recycling program. You just throw trash in one bin, recycling in another, it's picked up on Thursdays, and the recycling gets sorted through.

I went on a field trip to our recycling plant yeeeaaaars ago, and it was surprisingly cool. They had a bigass pillar in the middle of the place made entirely of recyclables.

Harsh

Cool

I honestly cant believe this hasn't eithor been pleagued with spiderman or 404'd yet. Interesting info on the demographics of ppl on Sup Forums though

I live in germany. We break it up into paper, plastic and other