/brit/

twink edition

anime

janny won't be happy, oh no, not whatsoever

got called a nonce enabler in TK Maxx earlier

reported for being early
cunt

excellent edish'

we have them and plenty of people still call them 'poundshops' despite pound not being in use here anymore

Don't have any gay pics on the main pc, but here's the sunset on mars.
Amazing, don't you think.

lanky cunt

saved this from a /brit/ thread 4 years ago

WISH THE QUEEN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CUNTS

Ah yes, Sup Forums.

not really. every planet has a sunset.

sure you wouldn't if they gave you even the slightest bit of attention

there's no rule that says you have to wait until the last thread is on a certain page before posting a new. There IS a rule against announcing a report however...

this triggers the gimp

Huh, didn't even know.
Better call my Romanian parents to tell them the good news (King Carol is related to her).

Isn't it mad that email has survived the various evolutions of the internet

Jannie doesn't play by the rules.

wow what a runt i bet our sun could beat up their sun

reported

the state of that neck

SICK 'EM JANNY GO BOY GET HIM GET HIM GO

thats the moon

reported for announcing a report

yeah but this a blue board and I wouldnt have reported this nsfw material if you'd just waited instead of being an impatient cunt
im phoneposting on mobile internet anyway ao janny cant ban me

if that happened and I was there I would shout "go on sun!" haha

it hasn't really though, most messaging services have rendered it nothing more than a file transfer system

What's amazing is that there's images of it. Goddammit. This is why we'll never go to space.

well obviously i dont know them but they seem like the kind of women who depend entirely on their looks but inside is fucking empty of any substance be it intellectual or personality. that isn't my speed mate. cant abide vanity like that 2bh.

working on my weebl and bob backlog

Gf just constantly wastes any disposable income on absolute shite that "will look good in instagram photos" that will be put in a box full of other shite in a month or two

Just makes me realise how superficial women really are

business idea: raise taxes on the poor and cut them on the rich

>Goddammit
FOY

reported for announcing a report

get on gumtree and make some profit lad

Report away, I guarantee the doorkeep won't do a thing.

far more interesting things out there aside from sunsets mate.

Exquisite edi

t. has never worked a day in his life

I hope you're not the same aussie who thought zip bras didn't exist from the last thread

Business idea: Legalize all drugs but only with proper harm reduction, education and safety measures in place. It should be your own choice but it should be an informed one.

Not sure how realistic it is to provide scientific education & advocate harm reduction with all the disinformation spread by the government, alcohol & tobacco industries, etc. but I think it would be better than decriminalization of all drugs because customers would still have to rely on drug dealers many of whom don't know or care about the quality of their products, and some of whom sell to minors.

Gosh darnit! What in tarnations!?

you're big talk now but i reckon you'd convince yourself they did have a great personality anyway

business idea: steal from the poor to give to the rich

Not every planet has a sun though

the problem is once girls become teenagers they become literal drones that care way to much about what others think. Half dont seem to grow out of that

invest in uber

yes it does thats part of the definition of a planet

die bitch

Eh, do you really think conversation is what people use email for?

Of course there are, but can you put a price on the romanticism of going beyond Earth? I can't even fathom a multiverse, whatever that is, because it seems to diminish everything worth living for.

every planet has a sun
not every sun has a planet

OI!!! JANNY!!!

proudly
and im not

die bitch

its what they did and why i said it hasn't completely survived

>that pic

very thin willy

excellent post

big fan of australians

Some planets are flung from their systems.

'sheeds

if they were willing to do all the work and give me a free shag then yeh of course i'd go for it but i would not spend any effort into trying to seduce them. that would obviously never happen as they're used to idiot blokes falling over themselves in droves for what is essentially a mannequin. nah mate. just not for me.

business idea : sell /brit/

decriminalisation means fuck all if prices stay similar to black market rates. the only allure the government has is tax associated with selling that shit, meaning it's probable that the pharmacy price of heroin will be as much as street heroin, or street heroin may be cheaper for less quality.

the decriminalisation of drugs is far more complicated than the dude weed lmaos make it out to be.

delete this

why does all continental pop music literally sound the same

business idea: deliver timeless australian /brit/ posts

business idea:
Conquer south east asia for the emperor

oops, I meant to hat the other guy, what with the pic of a fedora wearing brony and all.

I APOLOGISE MA'AM, I FORGOT THE ALL IMPORTANT MEME ARROW

rogue planets dont count.

don't even know why you're telling me all this when my original post was about pathetic guys like me

>that groom
>with THAT BRIDE?!?!
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

maybe it will wake you up and then the power dynamic i described will end forever.

ugly men marry above themselves way more often than women lad

Im gay ama.
Going outside for a ciggie, brb.

benis in bagina

decriminalisation of drugs doesn't mean it's legal to sell it, when people talk about decriminalisation of drugs it usually means that drug addiction isn't recognized as a crime, and nor is the possession of small amounts of drugs for personal use.

I'm bi, AMA.
I don't smoke because I'm not a disgusting subhuman.

Good morning, lads.

id rather be a slave to a pretty girl then have a mutually caring one with an ugly girl not that either are an option for me

no it wasn't, the hint is in the name

message boards were around at the time of email ffs

i have no gf, AMA

I remember when we were younger we used to call everyone faggots and gay and it was always undoubtedly a bad thing.
what the fuck has happened that now you can't even insult trans peope without having people lose the plot

BENIS IN BUMHOLE!!!!

alri spiclad

>bi
>not a disgusting subhuman

ummm..

you don't have conversations with people you know over message boards

>guitar selfie selfie
haha

fuck off grandad

problem?

New guitar looks expensive
How'd he get the money for it?

he has a trust fund which he uses to pay for everything

what is tim up to now? haven't watched him since he moved house and stop wandering around

is he back to wandering around?

People used to talk on the phone.

Mental to think about it now desu.

child

LOVE wanking

HATE sex

then literally what is the point?

there's absolutely no point decriminalising drugs like fucking meth, heroin and crack if the government has absolutely nothing to gain. if anything, the government has more to lose given the fact that crime rates following addiction rates not rates of recognition of addiction by arrest. it basically means the government has no way to track addicts based upon their crimes until their methed up fuckwit arse is bashing some poor bastard for $15.

decriminalisation has minimal advantages aside from dudeeeee dont hate me cuz i do drugs lmao. i want the police to be able to track fucked up methheads based upon where theyre arrested.

>have two beers
>get hangover

i have a trust fund but its only worth like 200k at best thats not enough to do nothing with