/ourfag/

>"I'm getting in there"
>touches him without asking
He was probably cool with it but fuck girls like this

Gay Genocide by Tyler the Creator

>mfw a week ago Sup Forums fucking hated Tyler the creator

Fuck off Sup Forums

Were you in a coma?

>mfw 4 years ago Sup Forums loved tyler the creator when wolf came out, but stopped posting about him since OFWGKTA kind of broke up and cherry bomb was a disappointment.

>people think this guy hates gay people just because he says fag a lot and makes buttsex jokes occasionally in his music

Honestly, I have no idea if he's actually a fag or not, but I appreciate how little of a fuck this guy gives about anything.

I like how he says he has 6-pack abs but he just has skinny guy abs. This mother fucker.

>cherry bomb was a disappointment.

it was great, stop getting your opinions from the melon

That counts, though. Abs are really just a matter of bodyfat %

I suppose. I guess the term "6-pack" is just misleading. Im skinny and i have abs like his but i would never say i have 6-pack abs.

cute

I think a 3/10 was way too low,
the highlights of the album overshadow the low points.

one of the worst interviews i've ever seen

It's almost like the interview wasn't actually why she wanted to be there

someone clear this up is he gay or bi?

Cherry Bomb was a good album.

pan

WHO DAT BOI

why does he always make stupid fucking faces

its gay so that excuses all the misogyny and rape humor XD

fuck off. hes still a piece of shit who benefits off male privilege.

Stop throwing that fucking word around. It does not mean what you faggot think it means

>male privilege

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/tumblr/

i want to rape you

But if he has both black and gay disprivilege does that not cancel out male privilege?
Or is there some universally agreed upon scale for privilege?

he faces oppression and disadvantages in some areas but still benefits from being a cis male. i think his lyrics joking about rape and abuse of women are inexcusable and no one should support his music.

Okay I stopped supporting him. Now what?

you're such a pussy, for reals

wow you're actually serious. also black people are allowed to joke about rape and abusing women since it's a part of their cultural heritage

>i think his lyrics joking about rape and abuse of women are inexcusable and no one should support his music.

well aren't you a fucking prude

sometimes art is supposed to make you uncomfortable

>you will never be this famous

stop supporting anyone that makes music that someone think is not acceptable until you have nothing

>haha i can take whatever i want cause i'm cute :P
Just IMAGINE the shitstorm that would occur if a guy did this to a notable female musician

you sound bitter

Go get raped and die you cunt

>Oh shit people are watching, better pretend to like tits

Add that he's Frank Ocean's biggest homie/fanboy and that nigga bi.

Here is my take on this. It's sexist. She's allowed to do this because she is a woman, and in our society we think of women as weak and harmless. If Tyler objected to this, then he's being a pussy because men 1) are stronger than women, so Tyler should be able to take it, and 2) must love women and sex, so Tyler must want and enjoy this. It's the same deal with male teachers who have sex with female students, versus female teachers who have sex with male students.

>That counts, though. Abs are really just a matter of bodyfat %
No.
Abs are muscle, which can be worked and be shown more with progress of said work.

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
Someqhere in the town

Anyway, I'm gonna need an itemized list of *every* *last* *white* *boy* that Tyler has kissed or fantasized about.

He 100% likes men but he may also like women, most likely bi-sexual, the november track gives it away.

Hardcore hiphop has talked about controversial behavior since the beginning. It has never been about promoting behavior, rather it attempts to quickly explain societal conditions.

I get that you're baiting here, and you're doing a moderately okay job, but I actually semi agree with you, I think he shouldn't joke about rape and abuse of women, if not because it's wrong, then because it's tacky and cliché at this point. Like Eminem already did all this.

Like, Tyler knows rape and abuse are wrong. He's just saying it to shock people. But it's not funny anymore. Try a different joke. Tell 'em hug and kiss my ass. X and O.

there are literally no rape/abuse jokes or references on his new album, he dropped that shit.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that. I haven't listened to the album. I was just responding to that one person who was complaining about the rape jokes. But it's good that he stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2bhqOIZkLk

I also know that some woman sucked Danny Brown's dick onstage, while he was performing, and I think he just ignored it and went right on rapping.

that's uncomfortable

DIDN'T MISS A BAR BRUH BRUH

sounds like a bullshit rumors 13 year olds would tell to make danny sound cool

I also want this

No, I remember that. I also remember people trying to claim that it was Kitty Pryde who did it

what makes you think he's from Sup Forums?

it really didn't have to be. it was a stupid peck on the cheek. but what can you expect from a fragile woman? i feel bad for the kid.

Nope. Actually happened. He mentioned it in an interview and it was a whole thing too.

the danny brown incident happened. i remember seeing tweets and pics about it on Sup Forums either the night of or the next day.

Tell me about Tyler, why does he love white boys?

I hate feminists

not bad. must've been awkward

Do we know if he ever encountered Cole Sprouse? Would he settle for Dylan?

yeah bro it happened when he was shooting heroine while roof surfing a lambo on stage no shit my uncles cousin said his girlfriends neighbor saw it

It happened
youtube.com/watch?v=WGVRvftqr8o

it happened and it was kitty pryde
she was touring with him

it was uncomfortable because they kids who were on stage were already autistic before the whole kiss thing
I'd be a bit disgusted if I was her too
She overreacted a bit but if a performer let's you on their stage you're a huge shithead if you start doing dumb things like that I don't know what he expected

legoohead or whatever that dude is

I disagree, I don't think she overreacted. I think that was the appropriate level of reaction. I wouldn't want to get mauled by a stranger like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDjD3bx7K3k

What the FUCKK did he mean by this???

Tyler leaked it himself for sure. Also believe that Tyler worked very close with Frank on this project

People kiss each other left and right without asking in many other countries. You can tell that she was considering making it an even bigger deal and launching into some empowerment rant

Again, not defending that guy at all. You shouldn't do that without permission, especially to someone who doesn't know you. But she was clearly enjoying how upset she could be at it

This is a good shit

I didn't watch closely enough the first time. On my second watch, I realize it wasn't quite a mauling. It was a peck on the cheek. Still inappropriate, but I still do think she reacted appropriately.

What the fuck are you talking about
Go to bed

I find it hard to picture, frank would be chill and focusing on the music with tyler popping in every 5 seconds with some edgy shit he thinks funny "haha man what if I said something about my dick" and frank would have to humor him "haha yeah... maybe if we only put three of those in this track"

Nah

He was probably trying to make a joke, but it came out kind of racist.

twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/59528400469102592?lang=en

Tyler's directed tons of pretty serious and/or work intensive music videos, I'm pretty sure he knows how to sit still and work

You know that how he acts in videos probably isn't what he's like 24/7, right?

she publicly embarrassed him in front of a crowd of fans, i think appropriately reacting would be telling him off mic he shouldn't do stuff like that if she had that much of an issue with it. she most likely traumatized that kid far worse than what she got.

Yeah haha also that picture is fake

Gay guys can fantasize about sucking a nice pair of tits just like straight guys can fantasize about sucking a nice, clean cock.

wtf I hate Tyler now

austin feinstein

>Hey guys! Look at me! I'm a straight boy! You guys l-like women? I like women.
>Hey faggots LOL I said the word faggot! I'm not a faggot, no way.

I think maybe you're right. Could have been handled more delicately.

that's not how it works, dicks aren't inherently masculine, you can have feminine penises but tits are always feminine

Literally too fucking dumb to do a 5 word Google search so he gets BTFO a minute later. Kys

twitter.com/colesprouse/status/677583938571919360?lang=en

hmmm never had that urge

Did you not bother to Google?
twitter.com/colesprouse/status/677583938571919360?lang=en

Tyler's got good taste.

I just wanted to get spoonfed, thanks faggot.

>I was only pretending to be retarded! :D

Seriously
I'm not even a Tyler fan but now I'm wondering if I'm even good enough for him