Americlaps claim their sports have parity

>americlaps claim their sports have parity
>pic related win all the time

really makes me ponder

It's called being a good organization, it happens in every sport.

No team has repeated a championship in this decade, Patriots went from 2004 to 2014 without a championship.

Only 13 teams out of 32 have never won a championship, and since the salary cap was implemented not too long ago, 7 new teams won the championship; including shit organizations (no offense to their fans) like Buccaneers, Rams and Saints.

Only 4 teams have never made it to championship, and 3 of those (including the new Browns) are expansion teams that came to the league from the 90s to early 00s.

Steelers are the team that has repeated more championships, and their 6 rings don't compare to the double digit championships some teams of most sports leagues have.

So yes, my babaric friend; it ain't perfect, but it still has more parity than most sport leagues out there.

>One Super Bowl title in the last decade
>Winning all the time

BTFO BY MEXIBRO.

que ciudad vives?

>win 1 championship between 2005 and 2017
>"win all the time"

The Patriots have won as many titles in the last dozen years as Stuttgart has won in the Bundesliga

Nobody with a brain pretends anyone else in the history of football is on Tom Bradys level.

Hockey
Baseball
Literally 2 of the 4 major sports have parity

>getting BTFO even by relatively kind Mexicans

Will 'Schland every recover?

>getting your ass literally handed to you by México.

TJ, home of Adelitas, best whorehouse in the world.

wew

Peyton was better.

nazi scum btfo

ZIMMERMAN TELEGRAPH REJECTED 100 YEARS LATER

los bantz

Wew lad wall just got 10 feet lower and I'll throw in some hidden tunnels just for you ;)

Will Germany ever recover?

>baseball

How many championships do the Yankees have again?

Doesn't matter, Boreball is irrelevant.

Underrated

...damn

new found respect for mexibros

In that case the iggles should be a dynasty too

kek

>since 2010 only Bayern and Borussia win the Bundesliga and Bayern won the league 4 times in a row by now

it's unfortunate, but as much as we try our sports leagues can't always catch the cheating in time or do anything to prevent it. But in the past 20 years, no NFL team has won more than 2 super bowls unless they cheated

really makes you ponder

well the problem is, the AFC East is garbage besides them (Miami, maybe, but ehhh). The pats are basically guaranteed a spot in the playoffs for being first in their division

Visa status: GRANTED

Its not about parity but letting organizational talent and smart decision making be the factor in whether a team wins championships not which team makes the most money, has the biggest chinese beer sponsorship or who has the richest arab sheikh owner.

You need to leave

>Bayernliga

I never got this argument because it would mean the Patriots would get their asses kicked the moment they reach the playoffs since it's handed to them but they're always the best in the entire conference. Seems more like the AFC is a terrible conference all together and not just the AFC East

The AFC is a lot less competitive than the NFC, but the Patriots are still a very good team.

>Have made the Superbowl 7 times out of the last 16 years
>43.75% chance to make the Superbowl
>So far has won 4/6 of those Superbowls
>Currently 66.66% chance to win, with a possibility of that dropping to 57.14% or raising to 72.42%

Yeah basically having a 50/50 shot is winning all the time. Pretty much everybody has a 50/50 shot when you honestly think about it. They either win or they don't.

>either win or they don't

Deep as fuck

Usually the team that scores the most points wins the game

Deep as a puddle

that's a winning strategy in my book

A German trying to tell other nations they don't have parity in their sports

You get to come back

>Klaus gets BTFO
>doesn't post again in the entire fucking thread
You're a fucking legend, Mexibro

>Germany getting BTFO this hard by Mexico
A wall is forming around Germany right now.

>German insulting Americans for lack of parity in American Football.

Bundesliga has legitimately been won by the same team 11 out of the past 17 times, and two teams have won it 14 out of the past 17 times. Sure must be exciting watching that each season.

They have won a single championship in the last ten years. Why do people keep acting like they are super bowl champs every year?

>Mexico defending USA against Germany
Shades of WW2

>a knockout tourney has more parity than a league format

Woah...

No team has won consecutive CLs in the current era of the competition which is 25 years.

This post and every response to it is fucking retarded, no surprise it's largely Americans

Artificial parity with salary caps and still less parity than the CL kek

But all the teams cheat. So that's parity.

Yeah over 100+ years
Every team except a few has at least one commissioners trophy
Each year the playoffs change

Even if you cry about the knockout tourney thing, it has a million times more parity than the biggest knockout tourney known to men (world cup), which has been won by like 8 teams or so out of almost 200 teams.

>The AFC is less competitive
>Until this year featured three first ballot hall of fame QBs in the playoffs every season.
>Has won 9 of the last 16 owls

As most others have pointed out, the Pats have only one a single championship in the last ten years.

Yes they are always in the mix but that's because they are possibly the best run organization in the history of the league, feature the greatest QB to ever play the game and the greatest Head Coach to ever pick up a clipboard.

The Pats are an anomaly but their success makes sense.

Do we still have to build the wall?

And how many different teams won those 9 owls?

19 different Superbowl winners in 50 tournaments. 50/19 = 2.6. Each winning team have won it an average 2.6 times.

8 different winners in 20 football WC's. 20/8 = 2.5. Each winning team have one it 2.5 timed

More parity in WC football. gf

19/32 is better than 8/200 or so

love that cheeky flacco tbհ

>mexiretards

wewlad

shut up ahmed, nobody never said anything about divegrass until you showed up being butthurt about a domestic league having more parity than others.

the dane user posted a biased calculation, because it doesn't matter how many teams have won in certain time; at the end of the day it's gonna be a max of 32 (in the case of nfl handegg), the other mexican is a bit more correct, posting the number of champions out of the possible outcomes, but even so it doesn't tell us about actual parity.

Let's see lad, I'm not familiar with the "current era of competition", so if you could provide an exact year I could be more fair about my statement.

I'm going to base my comment around the 25 year mark you mentioned.

Since 1991 European Cup/Champions League teams that have repeated:
Barcelona: 5 times
Real Madrid: 5 times
Milan: 3
Bayern Munich: 2
Manchester United: 2

New champions since that era:
Marseille (France)
Red Star Belgrade (Yugoslavia (lel))

It should be mentioned that this is a big international tournament and that basically every team from european league has the opportunity to qualify.

Now let see NFL teams that have repeated a championship since the introduction of salary cap (1994):
Patriots: 4
Broncos: 3 (2 of them actually violated the salary cap rules)
Ravens: 2
Packers: 2
Steelers: 2
Giants: 2

New teams that won since the salary cap introduction:
Broncos
Rams
Ravens
Patriots
Buccaneers
Saints
Seahawks

It seems that since the salary cap was introduced, it allowed lesser teams to actually be contenders for at least one season. I still think the NFL has more parity than any other domestic or international sports league.

there have been way more champions and runners up in in the NFL than there have been in calcio in the last decade, m8. maybe not in the CL? but I'm guessing that's pretty close.

he did it again
BTFO

Also forgot, that's just the results; which at the end of the day is what matters when you want parity.

However, I think Porto, Internazionale and Chelsea's championships are a wonderful example of parity through competence and great management.

Wait, whats with all the sudden eurobitterness?

Finding new ways for visa application, Jorge?

Not to take away from your point ....but Inter spent a horrendous amount of money between 2003 and 2010

Not interested in the US, I'm doing fine here.

I do have a visa, but mostly use it to go to gigs or buy books that don't have spanish translations.

>fewer different teams have won the WC despite more teams competing
>europistan education

Maybe I'm giving Mourinho more credit than he deserves.

Lol that pic

top quality post

>babaric friend
Germans aren't barbaric. The name was given to Germanics by the Roman because it sounded to them like that. The Romans were the only going around killing, raping and enslaving everyone like Gauls. Germans were always peaceful people, not going around beheading women like you guys do. Have a nice day.

M8. Exit the place with grace and accept the humbling that Mexico has brought upon you. Trying to depart by pettily sniping at him isn't helping at all.

>The name was given to Germanics by the Roman...
It's like you didn't even read what you posted.

I admit, it's a nice way to culturize Sup Forums, but that doesn't mean OP made a shitty bait thread.

7 since we started having a playoff.

doesn't mean OP didn't make a shitty bait thread* l

>Counting years with no salary cap

Kek, gjge

> arbitrarily picks 20 years to make his argument better

Holy fuck the mad man did it again. BASED!!!

> this is how germany resorts to defending themselves after getting btfo harder that the Treaty of Versailles

You got us there germbro

Good AFC teams:

Pats
Steelers (Tomlin can't beat Belichick)
Chiefs (Reid can't into time management)
Raiders (Carr dead)

That is literally it, everyone else was average or below.

>arguably 3 of the top 5 greatest AFC QBs in the modern era
>and flacco

This is one of the most stupid counter arguments I've seen.

Germany = 1
Mexico = 0

Tbh

Joe Flacco will probably end with the most postseason wins after Brady, not elite but will certainly leave a mark among AFC QBs.

Teufel pls, drop that proxy.

Germany forever BTFO

How can a foot fairy fag complain about parity when Barcelona has evey good player

Not even United under fergie (best manager in history) and with Ronaldo (best player in the world) since 2005 had a more dominant period than the patriots. 1 ucl and like 4 leagues in that period isn't amazing.

You talking about Handball?

>he fell for the 'American sports have parity' meme

4 championships in 14 years? Barcelona had 4 in 9 years.

>foot fairy

>hand ball
>hand

Nobody mentioned wheelchair handball.

it's almost as if they have one of the best quarterbacks ever who willingly takes less money than he could to stick around with the disputably best coach ever.

I guess we should force Belichick and Brady to not be on the same team, or have them spend every third year playing for the Browns or Jaguars?

if you can't see the glaringly obvious difference between Euro soccer or baseball and football you're just a fucking idiot.

we aren't saying the league is some communist wet dream, merely that the financial restraints are objectively more fair than soccer.

the reason you see teams like the Patriots or Steelers have consistent success is due to the culture and business acumen of the organization ownership.

but please, keep believing that some random Saudi buying clubs and vacuuming in every good player from locally owned ones is fairer than salary-cap leagues.

Underrated

*undisputably

the fuck are you talking about? ronaldo was a youth player for manchester united and didn't cost some astronomical sum that you're trying to imply. even with barcelona, iniesta, xavi, messi, pedro, puyol, valdes etc were all youth team products and didn't cost them a single penny. i guess winning big trophies with a team consisting of 90% youth players is a bad thing though right?

This is a legendary team. Love them or hate them but know that you were alive during the making of a legend.