What do you think of my home-made pipe Sup Forums?

What do you think of my home-made pipe Sup Forums?

also how likely is this to give me cancer?

Wtf. How old are you? Go buy a fucking pipe you fag

Tape won't last

What did you use aluminum? I'd throw it out better off smoking weed from a bong or an apple. Looks hazardous to you're health

Used to know a kid in high school who smoked from a copper pipe many moons ago. I'm assuming he's brain dead now

Under 18 in England no pipes for sale and cant have one delivered

yeah i was thinking that tbh the C02 can is magnetic but soft so its not aluminium but it could be zinc maybe but the tapes is i was hoping the tape wouldnt get hot enough to release any fumes

i might use an apple never done it before cant be too hard

Electrical tape will release fumes from my experience, If you see black smoke throw it out

nope just poke a hole on the top of the apple and make a passage for the smoke, then make another hole on the side

also if you get fruity breath after using it go to the hospital asap

Fruity breath ? why what does that mean?

talking about the pipe not the apple heh

brain cells are dying

I use a breakline and a bong to smoke weed. We call them yetties in Canada. Fucking love them

doesn't weed kill brain cells anyway?

Don't fuck with metals if you don't know what's in them

Ever heard of global rule #2?

If you're a youth yes

smoking weed from a tin can or that abomination will only hasten the process. Find a tube make out of glass, use an apple, bible papers, or a breakline and a plastic/glass bottle

Atheist with Atheist family no bibles breakline and bottle for a bong or?

no? enlighten me

lungs are fun to, need a 2lt pop bottle a bread bag a screen for you're smoke half the dynamiter of the pop bottle and a sharp knife, merging the breadbag to the pop bottle is a bitch though and it's a bit hard on the thumb on windy nights when you have a shit lighter.

once gave someone a plastic toke onetime hahaha

so you get a bread bag full of smoke? sounds interesting

yup puts you on cloud 9 in a nano second

you have to pull the bag down slowly while you hold the flame over the pot or else you wont get a proper hit

why dont you just roll a doobie? and btw 13/8/17? i think you should stop smoking pot right NOW.

might try that next time i have some mates over sounds like a laugh

need a very steady hand for it. keep the bottle lightly tucked between you're legs and pull down slowly on the bag

dont shove the bread bag all the way up to the bottle cap unless you want to ruin you're bread bag and your lungs so be mindful of that

Rule 2 MODS

and dont push up on the bag heh

joints are boring

dont forget a third hole for a carb.

underage faggot who needs to get off Sup Forums, but i will tell you i agree with others, ditch the home made bowl and go get a sack of apples/potatoes.

sounds like a harder way to do a grav bong.

Don't eat the apple after you're done with it btw

Yeah their a bitch to be honest with you, but it does give you a great head rush

I live in England, I literally just bought one online...

yeah i can get one online but the delivery is the problem i live with people who are against it

yeah will do thanks

for the record i'm only 8 months below 18 so eh not too far off

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Kazoo /10