Honest question

I dont get this what do they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm6300209/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le cancerous leftist SJWs

It means Islam was right.

Social Justice was a mistake.

We need to kill all SJWs

It means stop making threads about the literal whos on twitter who have retarded opinions

u relly mek m tink

actually i didnt get this from twitter but from a film blog.

Jared Leto is literally a fucking murderer.

what if i'm cis, but in the day of the shooting i feel i'm trans then when it's over i feel cis again

>We've lived long enough that Trans-Twitter-Tards will now attack gay men for daring to play trans characters.
>And apparently its been proven as immoral and socially irresponsible because Jared Leto once won an award for playing a trans character and collected his statue with a full beard.
>beards are now counted as a micro-aggression against transgender communities.

It means what it says. Can't you read? Just because you are incredulous about it doesn't mean it's confusing.

tldr: media incepts ideas that turn people into violent racist omniphobes that are worse than hitler. also modern western culture is the most harmful in all of history and also worse than hitler. hey i never said it wasn't retardedt

Ultra Liberal faggot here

I fucking hate that we are giving a voice to these degenerate Trans mental misfits.

All it's doing is pissing more people off in favor of a battle that will never be won. These fucking "things" aren't worth fighting over.

i can't keep all this shit straight.

what's the difference between cis, transexual, transgender

aren't there more words? i literally have no idea the difference between any of them

STOP TWEETING THINGS TANGENTIALLY RELATED TO MOVIES THAT I POLITICALLY DISAGREE WITH

>STOP MAKING THREADS TANGENTIALLY RELATED TO MOVIES THAT I POLITICALLY AGREE WITH
Sup Forums - Regressive Leftist Pussies Cry About Alt-Right Pussies Crying About Literally Everything

another irrelevant twitterpost by literally who

sage

So mark ruffalo isnt relevant in regards to film?

Congrats on being a triggered faggot.

>implying you have to be alt-right to see the stupidity in any of this

That's mighty stupid even for Sup Forums

>all these words add up to nothing more than virtue circlejerk fluff

Have those thousands of twitter upboats for courting the snowflake crowd ever actually translated into notable monetary or social gain for an actor or other public figure?

Hyperbolic overreaction.

Straight men playing gay men don't cause gay deaths, what the fuck is she(?) even on about?

>Sup Forums

What they mean is 'wah! wah!'

>inferring this bad
no user, its you who is the one who is being the one who is stupid

Do the people who complain about this shit care about acting performance at all? Do they even watch movies??

I havent a clue hence my original question like did you bother to read it?

kek.

Anyone who complains about "alt-right" and "Sup Forums" just out themselves as redditors on the spot

I suspect they do not.

Trannys are too busy killing themselves to care

So a masculine trait is offensive to trans, meaning trans cannot be masculine eventhough trans is a matter of gender-identity not masculinty or feminity. SJWs are self contradicting retarda, this is hilarious.

>maybe if I call everyone who disagrees with me a redditor they'll leave me to my off-topic shitposting

you have to go back faggot

>gays are a tiny sliver of the population
>transsexuals are so rare they could be a statistical anomaly
>for some reason we have to cater to their every whim

Er you clearly know shit about tv, imdb.com/name/nm6300209/

from todays media you'd like fags, and minorities makes up over 50% of the population

> #Hashtag: The Series (2013)

Check your priviledge!

I don't give a fuck about Mark Ruffalos opinion

This board is called television and film

This is not /cel/ faggot

Get out

hope please put your vag away

DELET THIS

wtf i hate milo now

Why is it always leftists busybodies on behalf of 'transgenders' (whatever that means) who get offended by men using their freedom to wear a dress?

Are they completely ignorant of irony?

kek.

the person in op's tweet is a transgender.

Sup Forums actually does. They think Sweden for example is 75% Arabs, and 25% Sissy Vikings

>How dare you wear a fucking shaped piece of fabric, that's what I do.

Well exactly.

I don't. In fact, a minority of Arabs controlling a majority of sissy vikings is what makes it even MORE pathetic.

Can't wait to leave Europe.