The meaning of life is existence.

Death

getting quints

Life:

Life
Is
Fucking
Ending

well it sure as shit isn't sucking smelly saliva out of the throat of a person that is severely dehydrated from endulging in a competitive sports activity for an extended period of time

>sucking saliva

found the kissless virgin

> 2017
> not embracing existential nihilism

There is no great meaning or purpose.
The moment you realize that, the sooner you free yourself from the shackles of vauge cosmic obligation and start living a self interested and satisfying life.

fucking beat me to it.

nothing is true rape is permittedv

don't forgett your towel

To have sex.

If you are a virgin, you have failed as a human being. Literally worthless.

Only non-virgins can make proper and wise decisions for humanity. It has been proven that having sex makes you more mature and intelligent. Also, having kids is the first step in becoming a successful citizen to your country.

If you take a look at virgins, they never look fulfilled. They have a hatred towards the successful individuals. They hate the fact that we are better than them.

I will not.
So long and thanks for all the fish space cowboy.

It certainly isn't sitting in your mom's basement working on your neckbeard. You'll never get the cheerleader that way, you fat pieces of shit.

To find a way to live with yourself.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Go to school
Get decent grades
Go to college
Get a decent job
Make some money
Buy a house
Have some kids
Die

Not much more to it user

To find out

Kill jews

Not just sex, you gotta reproduce. That is what our DNA are trained for.

> Out of context.

Conan is never asked the MEANING of life. He is asked what is BEST in life.

What's the difference?

Yea but this is more plasible then this

Did you know that 42 was the answer and 6 x 7 was the question in Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy but it expands further.

In programming, an asterisk is commonly used as a sort of "whatever you want it to be" symbol, otherwise known today as the wildcard.

ASCII language, the original way that computers run, the most basic computer software, in it, 42 is the designation for asterisk. The GIANT COMPUTER was asked what the true meaning was. It answered as a computer would.

Anything you want it to be.

Reproduce

offsprings, that's it, nothing more. that's why rape creates a rape fetish on victims cuz it's good for them

its a test to see were you belong in the after life which is for eternity

to carry the planet upon your shoulders

Life=
Dick da pussy
Pop out dem mini retards
Die

I think the kids part is wrong. I have a career, my own place and stuff and a rewarding relationship with my girlfriend. We both don't want kids and are happy as fuck driving off to wherever we want to go and not have to worry about anything. We are literally free to do whatever we want, when we want. That's something a lot of my friends with children can't do. Something I don't envy in the slightest. Children in the future? It's a still a no for me but my gf might change her mind, I'm not sure. But would I trade what I have right now for kids: Absolute not.

Life is the continuation of genes, ergo the purpose of life in itself it to reproduce. That said with today's advancements you can use contraceptives, but if you get laid regularly, preferably with multiple women, at least you can trick your brain that you're winning. That said I think true happiness comes from making long term goals and achieving them. These include the basics like having a good place to live, having ample social contact, eating well, ... Other long term goals would include personal development, self improvement and achieving being content with life itself.

I personally don't care much for long term goals tho, so I'm just a hedonistic piece of shit. I make little money, I break hearts, I figure I'll prolly die poor and lonely. Still feels good to nut in a chick tho, be it a tinder slut or a lonely grill you encountered on a night out. So that's what I'll be doing until I get bored of it, then it's on to the next project. Rinse and repeat until the unworthy death comes for me.

>Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.

There is no meaning to life we're just intelligent enough to be able to think about it existentially. Kill your self today tomorrow or in a month or live for as long as you can and no matter what it ends the same death and no matter what legacy you left behind it wont matter because hey buddy your dead.

kek

The right answer is: Conquest and plunder.

The purpose of life is to create new life. Meaning doesn't play into it. If you don't mate and reproduce you are a waste of resources

To reproduce and provide a supportive environment to ensure your offspring can reach adulthood and reproduce.

To kick rocks and suck it up bitch!!!

What's best in life is subjective.
The meaning of life is absolute.

Yes.

That's actually pretty fucking interesting, user. Kudos.

The meaning of life is an abstract question.

to cum

Reproduction.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a defective organism.

No meanings, just live.

Only if there is no answer.
We presume to believe it's an abstract question.
If however there is an answer out there it must be absolute or it means nothing.

But since there is no answer, the question cannot be absolute, but abstract. Your argument is based on assumption, not facts.

We assume that there is no answer because we cannot comprehend one.
That doesn't make an answer non-existent. That answer however complex to us as a species may still be a cosmic absolute.

The meaning of life is fucking you tards. It's fucking.

L
S
D

I know you don't want it to be.

You're missing out not having kids. Unless you're a nigger than piss off

Then fuck off, faggot.

There's no meaning of life. Evolution made humans trick themself into being special.

Some would argue they know the answer though. And it's not something we cannot comprehend, it's an abstract question with opinion-based answers. Perhaps you are right, in 500 years we might have an absolute answer to the question, but for now it remains abstract.

residentsleeper

in biological terms yes it is reproduction. In our tendecy for abstract thinking is this question a prime example for the complex nature of the human kind.

Fair enough.

This retard however..

Dude, what if the red I see is actually green for you. Like, I see and apple and it's red, but for you it's green. That's so deep maaaaaaaaan

What a bunch of overly gay faggots. Fuck off with all your fedora wearing philosophical nonse.

PROCREATION IS THE MEANING OF LIFE

That's 'why were here'. Fucking dick munchers

What if the people in the psychiatry are the normal people and we are the normal people. btw i can smell your sarcasm through my Monitor.

I wouldn't call a man a retard based on his personal opinion, but I get what your point.

Fucking the hottest cheerleader under the bleachers at halftime.

overpopulation you mouthbreathing moron

The meaning of life is nothing anyone should have to be concerned by.
Grow, make love, raise offspring, die alone

The first words of God to man.... He gives us the answer to the meaning of life. It is to conquer and dominate every living thing on the planet.

“Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth”

I have six kids... all of them can build a fire, shoot a rifle, and read a book. You faggots have a lot of catching up to do.

Are you implying I'm a normie? Because that is my triggerword.

The meaning of life is whatever you make it out to be. It's different for all of us. It can change over time. There is no definite answer. That's what is so great about it. Work towards what you want. Don't worry about anything except for whatever it is that you decide to strive for.

Overpopulation self-corrects.

working
marrying
having children
seeing your parents die
watching your kids grow up
seeing your friends die off
retiring from work
waiting around for you or your spouse to die
experiencing your demise
your death

full circle
cherish all of your waking moments for they will soon be gone. life is much shorter than you think.

To propagate the genetic code that created you, and in a deeper sense its just an expression of particle interaction on a small scale.

I mean normal compared to menatal ill people.

This. Just counting down to the next mass-extinction. We all know it's coming, it's gonna be rad.

Mental issues are usually human traits that are over represented in one's life. That's why we like comedians who are a bit crazy themselves. They're essentially caricatures of humanity itself.

The criteria for mental illness isn't being eccentric or being perceived as crazy or something, it's all about functionality. Can one function in life or not.

By self correct you mean hitler, stalin, Mussolini, and others commuting natural selection

Rolling for quints

to fuck girls until you find one you can stay a longer time with her

also soulmates don't exist

Crush your enemies,
See them driven before you,
And to hear the lamentation of their women

There is none. Were just a machine putting itself together by testing parts out with evolution on our path to create the ultimate species, running around trying to empty our balls to send out micro memory sticks to apply the latest updates to the next machine. Then we die. because all we were ever used for was to see if our new specs worked out.... we are nothing thriving to become something.

Niggers bred like rabbits in Africa because we fed them more than they can produce themselves. Once the feeding stops, the population will shrink. World hunger is a myth in itself. There will never be more people than there is food to feed them. And when supply slows down, so does the population.

Mind blown

That is good.

Just because happiness is subjective doesn't mean we can't live a rich and fulfilling life. We hare humans/animals after all, not robots.

sounds more like instructions to me

Well the creteria is set by the society, They set this criteria. Many people with mental issues can handle themself pretty good, even without help.

Meaning of life is leaving a trail of bread crumbs from the outside of the house leading to your dick than waiting for ants to come and bite ur dickhead

remember to stay hydrated

>Many people with mental issues can handle themself pretty good, even without help.
That's evident and supported by my observations irl. Only a few lose control over the wheel, most do just fine overall. But then, are they really crazy?

Don't change your goals, you'll lose time and efficiency.

In the view of the society yes

Sunk cost fallacy. Follow your gut feeling, that's my advice.

this post, and that one time /b helped me not to have a date with a post op tranny (they pointed out to that based on photos of it) is totally worth all the countless days wasted on reading /b's otherwise worthless threads

woof woof

I don't know whats the meaning of life, sorry. Busy losing my virginity. No success... 26 yo. I think that details has something to do with It.

To accept as much responsibility as you can manage.

Just get a hooker. Once you get over your virgin stigma you'll have a gf within two months, I guarantee it. Seen it happen numerous times.

Now that's just silly. Maybe power, but not responsibility.

>What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is that it ends.

People who accept responsibility report having feeling like they have more meaning in their lives.

topkek

/thread