I need help, my younger brother (in pic) is abusing me. He's 11 years old, 110lbs, 5'5, with 5 years BJJ experience...

I need help, my younger brother (in pic) is abusing me. He's 11 years old, 110lbs, 5'5, with 5 years BJJ experience. I'm 19 years old, 120lbs, 6'0 with no martial arts experience.

So that's my brother squeezing my neck with his legs in the pic. He got my little sister to record this.

As you can see from the pic, his legs are muscular (his thighs are bigger than my head) and so I couldn't escape. I submitted to this move but my brother refused to let go.

Instead he pulled down his shorts and he forced me to suck him off. When I tried to get away, he would jerk me forwards with his legs.

I started gagging and so instead he performed anal rape to the point where I was bleeding.

Me and my little sister were left traumatised. I'm thinking of committing suicide in his room and leaving a note saying what he did. I'm starting to think that's the only way anyone would believe me. Please help, my brother terrifies me and this isn't the first time this has happened.

Seems leggit

fuck you brother, you wont commit suicide cause I will fuck your fucking corps and jack of in your filthy mouth of yours

wtf is ur problem , that shits hot af

currently at quarter chub

There's 0 chance he has 6 years experience. That's a shitty, sloppy triangle choke. Try harder OP. By the way, your fantasies are fucking creepy.

Got anymore to share?

Gr8 b8 OP

Damn, his thighs really are bigger than your head.

>19 years old, 120lbs, 6'0
Riiiiight. Fuck off

He was choking with his own arm instead of capturing mine, it's sort of his own weird style. Not sloppy, just creative.

kek

What? I know people skinnier than me and also taller.

>you spent time typing this up just to be humiliated by how garbage it is
Oh who am I kidding? It's just pasta like everything else.

>tfw some summerfag will actually think it's real
>GEE WEEZ 4CHIN SURE IS THE ROUGH SIDE OF TOWN!

lol my 22 yr old brother is the same size as you, i'm nearly a foot shorter than him and STILL can kick his ass. even a femanon can kick your ass
>implying this isn't b8

Can you upload the video to YouTube and link it so I can see exactly what he does?

this.

I'll never understand why you use this pic everytime you post this shitty pasta, yoi can clearly tell it's a kid in the lock. Just look at the head and hands. Fuck off

This would be very helpful OP, I'm trying to learn BJJ and I would love to see a master like your brother.

Fuck him back and show him who's boss.

Still running with this? Fine...

Technically could you be 120? Yes.. but not fucking likely. Either admit you are an underage summer fag or this is bait

>19
>6 feet
>120 lbs
lanklet detected

>or this is bait
you can't be fucking serious

I'm not weak, no girl could beat me up. My brother's just really strong. This is him in the pic.

My brother has the video.

11 at 5'5? he's gonna be tall af

Sup Forums needs to just hurry up and die Reddit and 9gag must have took this place fully in 2010

149lbs is light? What the fuck kind of site is that? Even if I was 5 inches taller, I'd never be 149lbs.

Not really, I was about 5'2 at his age. I'm only 6'0, he'll probably be around 6'4.

So, first there's the abusing young sister a month ago, now this.

all with the same words, same themes, same faggot inventing some fake story.

Tbh u aint a man u a house bitch grow sum balls and kill the lil fuck cut his head off n nut down his throat

Your an adult, you can deal with an 11 year old user.

You know what to do, you just came here for confirmation.

Hey, I saw this and had to note how retarded you are being. These are ideal weights for heights. This is the same as an user telling you he is obese, and then you post this chart and say "Not very likely"

I can't do anything like that, first off I have a phobia of blood. Second, I wouldn't kill anyone.

Not when the 11 year old can kick my ass. Should I call the police? Or would they not believe me?

we need proof. record a vid now confronting him or something.

Do you secretly like how he dominates you, at all?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

STALE PASTA

True, this guy is saying that there are no 6'0 people over 188lbs?

I had a boner when he was raping me, but I think that's just a biological reaction to the g spot being triggered. I didn't enjoy any of it.

god damn it, I've seen this thread before but with an 11 year old girl

stop posting this shit you fucking pedophile

Well I'm SURE op is trolling but either way I'll tell you what to do. The next time he tries the shit shoot for his knees. That's where you lunge all oif your body weight under his center of gravity. That will make him off balance and give you the advantage for your next move. Reach up with your right hand and with all the strength you have pull his shorts down (yes I know this sounds weird). If you done it right and in one move he'll be off balance moving backward with his shorts around his knees. Now take your left hand and grab his penis as hard as you can. Shove his penis in your mouth as deep as you can swallow and rapidly pump your head up and down. Try to get down to the base and if you can get a ball or two in your mouth DO IT, you'll need ewvery advantage. After a minute or two he'll be ready to splooge in your pie hole and here's where you finish him off. Expose your bare chest and aim for your upper torso region and face. After he's drained completely he'll probably be ready for a nap. Hope this helps.

Start molesting him.

That will take the fight right out of him.

You need to work on your gag reflex if you're going to please your master.

Fucking idiot this is a copypasta been on here for ages. Fucking newfags and I only joined last year.

at least you tried op

Not gonna lie, that was pretty hot. Do you write erotic fiction?

His dick is around 6 inches and I have a really small mouth. How do I work on my gag reflex? I can't help it when it's all the way back in my throat.

Fuck off. I would explode that little shit with 1 fist

PLs just fuck off, you obviously dont read the rules and dont apply them, fuck off to reddit

He has 5 years BJJ experience and is at the gym 24/7. You'd be sucking his dick just the same.

Look at dis desu

holy fucking shit, you newfags dont even lurk anymore, you losers just spam ur fucking thoughts, holy fucking shit can it get any newer then this?

stfu you fucking fagget

Have you tried offering your asshole to him willingly, just to see what would happen?

I really hoped this was OC. Fuck you, op.

WTF is your problem, he's a fucking 11 yo I would fucking snap his neck and throw him in the garbage

Ok then user have fun acting big like your some loyal old Sup Forumstard I've been on here since 2009

Punch him one good time, then take your dick out and tell him to suck it. Cum in his mouth, smack him and tell him to swallow it. Once ready for round two, proceed to lubing up his ass, finger it to keep him in his place, then insert penis.

Make sure to record everything.

I like your humor

I like this idea a lot.

I would... become his bitch? Like, even more than I am now.

Again, he's trained 5 years and is ripped. This is him here . You wouldn't be able to beat him up.

This is just what he does to me but without the lube.

Having a boner when he has his dick in your ass isn't a straight reaction. You obviously enjoy it.

How does it feel, being your brother's filthy cumslut?

No. It's a biological reaction to the g spot being triggered as I said before. Any person would get a boner, doesn't matter whether you're gay or straight.

You cannot be serious. Are you fucking kidding me you can't beat that shitty child. How? I would smack him down and tear him apart if he tried to do it with me

I can't beat him in an arm wrestle, my 2 hands against his 1. The kid is ripped.

Did you even see the picture he added? That kid would mouthfuck you until you were sobbing and begging for mercy.

dumbass just bite his dick off

This is him, the other pic wasn't clear.

well, i am, only 2010

I've been on Sup Forums longer than most of you fucks been alive. Please.

Lmao, THIS faggot troll again?

You poor sick bastard.

>Get naifu
>cut tendons
>???
>profit$$$

Submit to his assaults. Be a masochist

LMAO

What do you get out of this bull shit OP?

what rules are you talking about?
and don't just link to the rules, specify

Tell 9gag about it, you seem like the type of bitch to be on there.

Don't masochists enjoy it? I don't think I can do that.

Probably have to submit though, no valid answers here except extreme ones.

Then kys. End your suferrings

Stop with this bullshit story fucking weirdo

prolly fapping to his story.

How? Hang myself in his room with a note? I still don't think people would believe me, shit people on /b don't even believe me and they're used to this shit.

the kid getting choked has hands like a 8 year old. Caughtcha op

Those are my hands. I'm tapping out so my hands are blurry. They're around the same size as my brother's hands, not too weird. My brother also has a bigger shoe size than me too, just one of them things.

^this. Usually this pasta is the start of a shota story tread and people trade but this was just a random summer fag who thought no one in the universe saw that picture/pasta before.

Stale pasta is stale

Op I've been in your situation before so let me give you some advice.
>while he's sleeping pull down his pants and eat out his boy pussy
>he will moan a great moan
>this will distract him
>now start jabbin at his back
>keep jabbin
>this will make him paralysed
>this is when you poopoo in his mouth

your welcome OP