Civil war Spoilers

ok now that this movie has came out on dvd we can discuss with more details about it first of all i want to say that this movie has many flaws there wasn't a powerful villain it was just a guy who's plan was to kill himself, they present us a king of a poor country from africa and his spoiled son as a good guys and it's sad what they made from spider man.
Spiderman was the moust iconic character from Marvel and disney made his the personal toy of iron man, and the fight scenes between black widow and this soldiers from the beginig of the movie are fucking awful This movie's rating is another proof that critics are paind
please let's keep a civilized tone and no fights between fanboys

next time when i will make a thread i will not say to keep a civilized tone may be it will get more replays

Maybe the problem is that you are terrible at Sup Forums. You will never be any good at it.

that scene is just so super gay

the whole movie is gay

you're gay too OP

there's your spoiler: gay.

im gay

That picture can't be real? It's not official is it?

4 Chan is for faggots bro... we all gay

it is official

Jesus Christ

Yeah I'd love to suck Spider-Man's cock whilst taking Cap's big thick All-American dick up my ass.

>
It's hard to take you seriously when you can't even type like a normal human being.

>Iron Man suits can take direct shots from tanks and trade blows with Thor in previous movies
>Civil War iron man suit literally gets destroyed by punches from Steve.
>This is the same guy who could not do dick against Loki in Avengers. He's hitting harder than a tank shell and Thor's hammer now.

Also iron man suits don't just stop woking when the core power is gone. The first iron man movie shows that they have emergency back up power.

I think most people don't even read the op. They just need a thread to vent the problems they had with the movie they just torrented

so did Tony try to kill bucky or not?

Remember this movie has 90% on RT

It deserves it

We can see, before going into the fist fight, Iron Man's armor getting fucked and in the airport fight got a lot of damage too.
And we see Cap stopping a helicopter with one arm holy shit

Good

Is this a bait thread? This is a bait thread.

Remember people only hate civil war because they want to fit in on their shitty image board.

Tony Stark is the most complex and sympathetic villain in mainstream cinematic history desu

The bad guy and black panther were good, Spider-Man and antman gave a few good laughs. Not much else was very memorable desu