Is this the least hyped super bowl team of all time?

is this the least hyped super bowl team of all time?

>red and black color scheme featuring birds

you would think Sup Forums would be all over this

I think its more the fact that all but two games have been over by the third quarter.

Feels like this is the least hyped super bowl matchup of all time.

yes

everyone is butthurt at the Patriots being in it every year, and also butthurt that the Falcons made it while their shitty team got BTFO or didn't even make the playoffs

>Sup Forums publicly liking anything from atlanta
They deep down love atl for providing a lot of the bulls they use, but could never say it.

All SB hype died when the dem boyz Dak and Zeke got knocked out by an even gayer man.

If this game isn't competitive(I think it will be) is the nfl over

everyone is hyped for the based underdogs from dindu city to fight the good fight against the cheatriots

Remember bucs/raiders???

Now you do

No Brady is in it, of course it is hyped.

of course not.

are you 12?

Super Bowl I was the least hyped of all time.

Source: Didn't sell out. Broadcast on two networks.

No one cares about Atlanta the city or the team.

We don't even hate them, because that would require caring.

Not really, everyone's excited to see a high-scoring game from both teams

Matty Ice is being hyped

Hype for Super Bowl 51 took a dive when it became official that it wasn'tgoing to be Eli vs Brady Part 3. Thank the Giants' Wide Recievers for that.

ATL are 1-4 when they score less than 30pts.
NE are the #1 scoring defense in the league, at 15 ppg.

I'm a Pats fan but
>facing literal 'who' QBs all season
>great offense

That PPG stat is........inflated

>Giants offense
>Scoring points

More like when is wasn't Patriots vs Cowboys.

No one gives a shit about the sorry ass Giants you fucking loser.

I'm hype as fuck, lifelong \atlanta\ here

NE are 0-1 when their opponents score more than 30pts.
ATL are the #1 scoring offense in the league, at 34 ppg.

Compare to the other match up, yes

>brady vs rodgers
>dalass vs Patriots
>queff vs packers
>brady vs eli 3: autism wars

ATL #1 offense vs NE #1 defense
NE #3 offense vs ATL #27 defense, #32 in red zone

>people actually wanted patriots vs giants again

I don't get it.

hope this is bait

nazis

Sup Forums aren't nazis

Sup Forums is closely engrained with the alt right white supremacist movement.

they frequently spam Sup Forums and other boards with nazi themed threads.

It's because everyone knows the Patriots are going to win and everyone in the country outside of New England is bummed about it. No one wants to tune in just to watch New England get another trophy

>he doesn't know that all other boards are just offshoots of Sup Forums
Embarrassing lad

Are you a Pats fans? No one gets hype for Pats games. Patriots are boring as fuck.

Patriots are actually the underdog. The whole world is rooting against us, and saying that Atlanta's "high flying" offense will burn us. But that's good, the underdog role suits us just fine.

>Sup Forums
>white supremacist
Are you insinuating Sup Forums is white?

raiders reaching their first super bowl in 20 years and facing their former head coach and his GOAT defense? who wouldn't remember that?

>Patriots
>Underdog

Do you know how being the underdog works? Because I don't think you do.

feel free to venture your theory of what Sup Forums consists of

imagine being this delusional

If anyone say the Packers would have made it better should go and kill themselves right now. If matt Ryan carved up the Packers D then tom brady will full out rape it and the Patriots D are light years better then the Falcons so Rodgers would be getting raped.

Ultimately Dallas making it would have been better, Falcons about to get embarrassed in front of the whole world

what? why?

>Owl XL Xhecucks.
Game was held in Detoilet. As far back as the playoffs everyone was talking about the Steelers and how great a story it would be if their 800lb runningback won the Owl in his home town then retired and spoiler alert: he did. No one cared about Seattle. The pregame hype song during their entrance was fucking Bittersweet Symphony. Hasselbeck was their flashiest player. Game was a lopsided shit show from start to finish. Half time show sucked. Commercials sucked. XL was one of the worst Owls by pretty much every metric.

No one likes the Falcons, even in Atlanta.

>alt right white supremacist movement.

Lol you really are a clueless MSM-guzzling liberal, aren't you.

it would have been better if packers - patriots.

this is gonna be one of the least-watched super bowls in recent history

>dem boyz

Please find the nearest cliff and jump

Pats as a team might be boring but the owls they play in are usually pretty good

No, last year was

Falcons remind me a lot of the Greatest Show on Turf. Kind of came out of nowhere, too. Just feels like it's one of those seasons where they are destined to win it.

are you an oldfag or just le wikipedia babby

I thought the Bulls were from Chicago?

I'm 34

Fuck Albania

who is queff

>bittersweet simphony
Well, tbf, it was the seacucks entrance song, the steelers used other one that i don't remember, but yeah, that owl sucked

What the fuck is the alt right? I've been on Sup Forums since '08 and never even seen this mentioned outside of reddit boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

It's what MSM calls Trump supporters/nationalists/boogeymen. There are about half a dozen distinct groups that all hate each other, but still get lumped under that umbrella.

Why don't they just call them Republicans? Seems kinda stupid. This is why I don't get involved in politics.

Hopefully. All this time Atlanta is being slept on they keep shellacking their opponents, so sure let's keep it up.

The defensive stats are misleading. Atlanta's pass rush is getting hot at just the right time.

this is good australia you deserved better

True, and Falcons D stats are also brought down by loads of garbage time

Seriously. The Patriots coasted on a shit schedule this season. How many winning teams did they play this season? 2? They played the NFC West where 3/4 of the teams are shit, the AFC North where 3/4 of the team are shit, and the AFC East, no introduction necessary.

Kansas City chiefs

>cares enough about Atlanta to post about Atlanta
welp

And yet they're gonna win the owl again.

>that's what they said in 2007 and 2011

How come you people don't like Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and the Falcons? Lifelong /atlanta/ here.

they basically are

Vast majority of them are, yes. At least the ones who go along with the Sup Forums hivemind, I'm sure a fair number of the counter-shitposters there are non-white

alt-right can refer to a lot of things, but it most commonly refers to the Stormfront crowd and I believe the person who coined the term is a white nationalist. The /r/altright board on r/eddit is explicitly white nationalist as well.

alt right meant "alternative right," ie right-wing but not part of the mainstream right-wing. Most Republicans aren't white nationalists. Even now with Trump, he has some lines that pander to that crowd but he's not a white nationalist himself.

>it's what MSM calls trump
kek fappening newfag. it's what they called themselves until a year ago

This.

Patriots vs Packers may have very well been a shutout I shit you not.

This. SB XL was garbage fought by two absolute garbage teams by SB standards, and the game lived up to it.

I've watched every SB since XXV and it was the single worst, and the one I was least hyped for

maybe freeny but thats it, vic beasly is a fraud stat padding against bot 5 offensive lines

> rams o line, eagles o line, broncos o line, 49ers o line.

Unless you're a Sup Forumsack, you don't deserve an opinion on what Sup Forums is.

Also, lefty Sup Forums are a bunch of idealistic fairies.

This is what happens when you cunts try and set up "fantasy" match ups before the playoffs even start

fuck the Cowcucks
fuck the Puckers
fuck the Autistic Giants
and fuck the Xehawks

everyone was pushing so hard for another Meme Bowl that you played yourselves. Congrats.

I wonder if Brady will ever fuck his wife with his 5 super bowl rings on

Falcons were the least interesting NFC team in the play offs. They have a lack of storylines against the Patriots.
>Vs. Cowboys
Rookie QB and RB in the SB. As much as we hate the Cowboys, this match-up would be hyped like crazy.
>Vs. Seahawks
Super Bowl 49 rematch. Nuff said
>Vs. Packers
Rodgers vs. Brady in an epic shoot out. People have been waiting for this.
>Vs. Lions
Stafford and his late game heroics would have carried them to the first play off win in 25 years and now they're in the SB for the first time ever in franchise history.
>Vs. Giants
Eli going for hat trick

Falcons have no personality and no history with the Patriots. They just have a good offense lead by an MVP candidate. No name players other than Julio. Their defense is bordering on bad. They're fun to watch but like there's no hype to this match up.

It wouldn't have been good if the Packers went to the owl, they need a healthy team for it to be a good game. It would have been hyped up but the actual owl itself would be very boring and one-sided.

From a pure matchup standpoint the Falcons are the trickiest opponent for NE out of that bunch. They've got the hottest offense in the league and the defense is starting to look very hungry at the perfect time.
>but the narrative
And the Lions are in no way shape or form a more interesting matchup than Atlanta.

Hype or no, it will be better than the absolute shitshow we had last year

Why do people say that about 50? Doesn't anybody like defensive slug outs on occasion or are they just Panthers fans?

Lions in the SB would be far more entertaining than Atlanta.

lmao whatever you say

We're going to get bigger than the memeboys. We have a new HC who led us to 11-5 and built one of the best defenses in the NFL, and we have Odell and a solid QB in Eli Manning. Receivers can be drafted or picked up in free agency.

Meanwhile the Cowboys have a McNair-tier QB who might do reasonably well but can't actually lead a franchise

>that game was when the refs were biased AGAINST seattle

desu 50 was fine if you appreciate a historic defense. Not a GOOD or memorable owl and it pales in comparison to super bowl 49 but people acting like it was the worst owl ever are obviously new. It was a close game for the majority of it as well.

Is that like the best offense in the league finished the season off with the Rams, 9ers, saints, panthers, Green Bay, and the ET less Seahawks who were giving up 26 ppg?

The last legit defense the Falcons faced was the Chiefs, who they lost to.

I guess that's it then cause I'm a fan of stifling defenses. And the Denver's D was so crazy that it drew the attention away from Carolina who also had a ridiculous D. Not saying it was my favorite SB of all time but people really overshoot how "bad" the game was. It also didn't have a highlight reel ending like a few other recent ones.

calling them team X would confuse people,

Yeah Falcons O stats are admittedly a little inflated too but most teams were not dropping 40+ points on most of them and practically had the game over by halftime.

Falcons defensive stats are also deflated because they were up so big so early at sometimes teams had a lot of garbage points and yards.

I fell asleep during the end of the 3rd quarter. For me it was 2 teams I gave no fucks about and it was a D-fence game which was boring

Is that why none of the teams in the playoffs could get anything going offensively against us? I think you should stop reading about the Falcons and start watching them. You're in for a treat.

Can't possibly be worse than last year's Owl

I second the other guy. No one gives a shit about the Gnats besides Desus and Mero

I guarantee that one of the top 5 music artists that you listen to is from Atlanta or lives in Atlanta.

Colts v Bears was terrible from the hype to the game itself

real niggas know the patriots are going to blow them out

Bragging about beating GB?
Wow, you probably got a sack on the DT filling in at OG. Or scored a touchdown against the 4th string DB, with all the others injured. Oh, and you stopped the running back who is actually a WR, with the rest injured.

Yeah, big accomplishment. I want to see a rematch when GB has some healthy players.

Atlanta fan here. I will be in Houston that weekend, what should I do?

That's not true at all

How are people not excited for it? The falcons have the funnest offense to watch in at least a decade and their defense plays hard and will BTFO of brady. i guess if youre a fairweather football fan who only cares about the packers and cowboys then yeah, maybe its not "hype". but real football fans should be excited.