So I went to buy some weed the other day and talked to some dealer on the street. Long story short...

So I went to buy some weed the other day and talked to some dealer on the street. Long story short, we exchanged numbers, and he knows my name and where I was born.

Basically he scammed me, I gave him 20 bucks and he went away saying he'll be back in a minute and whatnot and before left gave me a bag of "ecstasy" to hold onto, until he's back I suppose. He never came back and I went home. Looked up what it said on the pills and it turned out they were just some schizophrenia pills, obviously wouldn't have given me a bag of ex. He also did talk like a retard. I deleted the number once I got home and forgot about it all.

Today in the morning I got called 9 times in a timespan of a couple of hours, presumably the same guy since I don't recall giving this number out to anyone since it's not even a month old. Once I plugged in the SIM-card I saw 9 missed calls.

What the fuck why is he calling me now all of a sudden? It's a different number though, but both aren't connected to Whatsapp. He had an ancient phone. I'm tempted to call back the number but don't wanna end up getting stabbed by a bipolar fuck.

lol you're dumb

Lol. He probably needs those pills.

Are you 15? You'd have to a fucking kid for this shit to happen.

I'm socially retarded, can't help it.

Tried calling the number twice, just stops ringing mid-call after 5 times.

You can help it dipshit, you deserve everything coming to you

What the fuck are you such an asshole for? I'm asking a different question, if you've got nothing smarter to say fuck off.

Leak his phone number OP.

why would you exchange numbers with a drug dealer?

Ain't nobody gonna take you seriously if you don't track him down and break his knee caps.

So you can meet up whenever and get weed instead of having to look for him?

I'd rather live and let go than get in trouble for 20 bucks.

>Waaaah stop being mean to me you're hurting my feelings
Grow a pair. I sincerely hope this guy reaches out to you again and beats the shit out of you.

Haha, you're a fucking loser kid!

He just wants his pills back. He's prob got your weed too. Call him up or text him, all will be cool OP

>Dealer has schizo
>Accidentally give bag of meds to some random
>Dude actually fucking get the shit out of there with his meds and now is ignoring his calls
Talk about having a nice day.
Well, OP, I wouldn't be much worried about you. If that guy doesn't have some spare pills, he sure won't be a problem for now.

He can go fuck himself, he scammed me not the other way around. Also, might be either scizo or bipolar disorder, not sure. Pills are Risperdal.

What he did was, "I'll be back in a min", messages me a minute later saying he'll be back in a min, says the same thing a minute later, texts me saying he had to go to the toilet, CALLS ME saying he's back in a minute. Guess what happened 20 mins later? He never showed up.

>buying 20 dollars worth of weed from someone who doesn't even have it on him

That's such a small amount that the fact that you actually gave him the cash before he had it shows how stupid you are. People like you deserve to get scammed.

Ok I get it. I fucked up. I don't even give a fuck about the fact that I got scammed. I learned my lesson. Thing is, why the fuck would someone who scammed me call me back 9 fucking times around noon is beyond me.

Just talk to him, say you had to go and could not wait any longer
, ask him what's up. Post back here the results

Why does it even matter?

This

This guy is a cuck loser, he'd get his shit stolen and then ask the thief "hey man, just talk to me what's up" lmao

Maybe the dealer ran into problems getting his weed and didn't actually try to steal it from Op

>gets ops money and leaves
>keeps texting him "be there in a minute" over and over
>even texts "used the restroom be there in a minute"
>still doesn't come out

You're a fucking idiot if you think he didn't steal from OP

this happens only to 13 y olds.How are u so dumb to give MONEY to a guy u dont know and just let him go ?

yeah people are nice and all that,my sweet summer child

He saw you, knows you're beta, talked shit, OFC you gave him money. I would do the same to you. "oh whyy isn't he answering my phone ??" probably fucks your girl too. You probably let him tho.

Can't get a hold of him. Rings 5 times then it stops ringing.

It doesn't really, live and let go. But the fact he's literally called me 9 times in a span of 3 hours is really weird. Also there's a small possibility that those pills actually were ex, but were disguised as anxiety meds, even though it's highly improbable since he did talk and look like he's lost. Those were his scizo/bipolar pills 99.9%.

I highly doubt that honestly, even if he did I don't wanna have anything to do with that guy.

Ignore it and find another weed guy. They're everywhere, find a pizza bar at closing time and sit outside and smoke cigarettes till you find a cool dude.

Your nigger, well have you ever been in a crack house? Your nigger gone bonkers. Yeah they're gonna call you, send you texts, ignore them all. That nigger dont remember what you said to him. And flush anything that nig gave you. He gone full nigger.

This comes from a guy in the Memphis ghetto. I woke up to a drive-by on my neighbors house, didnt hear any sirens, went back to sleep.

You're nigger done nigged. Ignore it. Find a skinny young white retard to get you pot. Find a bar at closing time, smoke some cigs outside till you make friends with a young white nig.

just let it go its only 20 bucks. learn from this mistake.

> there's a small possibility that those pills actually were ex, but were disguised as anxiety meds
Quit dreaming.
Burn that SIM
Get a new number
Forget this ever happened
Grow your own.

It's 20 bucks man, I don't really care. I did it really since we've exchanged numbers, talked about stuff, etc. He really didn't seem like a guy that would scam me, the only reason I did it. However as I said I learned my lesson and know better now. I just don't want that faggot calling me honestly, getting into shit with dealers over a couple grams of weed? No thanks

Dude had you seen that guy he's an even bigger cuck than me, no joke. The thing is, you thick mother fucker, not the fact that he's not answering my phone, but the fact he called me first 9 times in a row during noon. Did you even read the OP or just jumping on the "OP is retarded" comments bandwagon?

Do you still have those pills? If yes, talk with him and tell him, that he can have his stuff back if he returns you the money plus 20 bucks extra for not calling back.

If you donĀ“t have the pills anymore call him back and tell him that you got the pills and he should bring your money. Take a weapon with you (hammer, steel rod... stuff like that).
When he arrives you beat him down and continue the beating until he gives you teh moneys.

You fucking idiots this thread isn't about being scammed it's about being called up multiple times the next day why is such a simple concept so hard for you morons to grasp?

Yeah, I'll do that I suppose. Fuck him.

Guess they missed the OP.

>Once I plugged in the SIM-card I saw 9 missed calls

What the fuck why was your sim card not even in your phone?

Op is obviously 14 years old. I'm reporting this thread. Hope you get banned.

I've got 3 different SIMs, cuz one of them has flatrate internet, the other not, and the third one is a different country. So I constantly swap between them.

Whatever faggot, there is a higher chance of you getting banned just for saying you're reporting this thread which actually IS against the rules, than me for never even stating my age. Hope you get banned faggot ;)

Op just contact him, bring him to your place and beat him hard, if he's as much of a cuck as you say then do it. Money is money, 20 or 20,000 he stole money from you and if you let that slide you're a pussy. It's the principle of the matter. Have some fucking self respect.

Lol, op is a teenage boi bitch.