Top kek!

top kek!

Nice prank: Dude goes around and reads quotes from the Bible but tells them that it's the Quran to get their reaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=riDlxCvFZWw

>The Bible's like the glory of God, everyone's equal and everything!
>Ok what if I told you that this is the Bible...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nY7CATK2Xi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are those quote from the ancient testatment or the new testament.
cause the christian religion is based on the new testament while judaism is based on the ancient testament (the one with the murder the call to hatred and such)
christianism reformed itself to get ride of all the hate speech.
can judaism and islam say the same?

They're both semitic bullshit. My reaction would be genuine either way.

>religion leads to violence

what else is new, Sören-Malte?

The Old Testament is NOT the same as Talmud and Torah, and Christians have NEVER denied the relevance of the Old Testament: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

It's all from the old testament

I hate people that quote that bullshit to bring down christianity, the worshipping of CHRIST and his teachings

It's not.
It's from St Paul.
And only meme-Christians deny the relevance of the Old Testament.

>the old testament isn't relevant to christianity
Hi Marcion

Too bad your heresy isn't at all relevant in the current year

Everyone knows only the 4 evangelists are important and everything else is a meme

Besides, it's funny when in these discussions, "Christians" always say that it's only about love and 99% of the Bible doesn't count ... but when someone criticizes Christianity from the right, the same people are all like "Christianity is not cucked, we wuz Crusaders and Deu Vult!"

it s how the muslim proselit recruit youngling by telling them that christianity is a religion of hatred while citing the earliest verset of coran when memeht was still trying to convince people and not a warlord that could just say kill everyone that doesnt think and breath like us.

Jesus would never condone the old laws that execute people for basic shit, he forgave people, which was a power only given to God at the time

this

it is God's law. But it was never unforgiveable.

Love is part of it

Values are most of it

Even Jesus got agressive over people who disrespected the values of the temple

Doesn't this just highlight how shit Islam is then? They still go by the type of shit that you would never see a modern day Christian actually advocating.

I'm not a biblecuck, mudshit, or kike, so I don't care about shitty jewtube propaganda.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

John 10:35
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Matthew 15:3
But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

>pull obscure passages out of your ass to have a laugh
Meanwhile, the well known and popular stuff like the 10 commandments are peaceful.
>Yeah but what if we ignore that lol.
Wheras Islam's popular teachings are the things that are ruining the world.
hmmmm
hmmm
hmm
hm

Yeah, but this is a completely different argument/discussion then. This is saying, "Christians are better because they are less Christian than Muslims are Islamic."

That would be my argument, yes.

2 Peter 3:3

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,"

Peter talking about you 2,000 years ago

So the Old Testament suddenly does count?

That Matthew verse is about the ten commandments fyi

>old testament
Nice try, Mehmet

And Matthew 15:3 talks about the 10 commandments being superior to the silly "wash your hands before eating bread" laws

It is about the Law of Moses, which includes the ten commandments alongside the other moral, social and purity laws of the Old Testament.

well desu;
more of leviticus is jewish laws; written by jews and could easily by rewritten.

But not even a jew could swap out any of the ten commandments. There's only 10, everyone would've known em

No. Paul the Apostle is not Old Testament but New Testament, you retard, and the Old Testament counts for real Christians anyway, see

And in the John 10:35 he's persuading Jews not to stone him, he's saying "Your laws are always valid, so why would you stone me now for not breaking them?"

Christianity is based on the new and old testament (torah)

Judaism is based on the talmud

This is blasphemy, all of the bible was inspired by God.

Jews don't follow leviticus, they follow the talmud.

According to Paul, he received his teachings only from two sources: divine revelation and the old testament.

Wasn't it Jesus who said "you can't keep new wine in old jugs" when talking about religion and society?

doesn't mean it isn't a jewish lawbook

So is he defending the Quran or what?

this thread is like watching 4th graders argue about religion

Sup Forums is like watching 4th graders argue about politics

Jesus only condoned the ten commandments, you know, the ones his father actually gave to the people?

None of the Jewish laws (which he broke on multiple occasions)

Sucks that a fourth graded knows more about religion that the average American.

>Implying you have to react without differences when someone reads you quotes from the bible and the quran
>Implying quran wasn't the first cause of large terrorism in your country
>Implying muslims weren't a problem in your country
>Implying there aren't underlying reasons for any behaviour
>Implying

FUCK THIS SHIT

The "Jewish Laws" actually come directly from God, direct quotes and everything.

top kek!

Nice prank: Dude goes around blowing himself like muslims but tells people he's christian to get their reaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=nY7CATK2Xi4

jews haven't followed it for 2000 years so it's hardly relevant who wrote it

the bible says that believers of christ are the real jews, and those that call themselves jews but are not are the synagogue of satan

Not true, the only thing that was abolished was ceremonial and sacrificial law. He did not break the law of the torah

Your "Christian" drones and your "Christian" George Bush ("God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq") have caused at least as much suffering as these suicide bombers.

Just read matthew 15

Law breaking right there

Oy vey, the goyim know.

>christianism reformed itself to get ride of all the hate speech.

Which is why islam is winning

Because hate speech is now defined as saying you dont want them to flood your country and breed out of control

The new testament was the worst thing that ever happened to christianity, but at the same time, its the only thing that keeps it relevant in a society after it becomes prosperous enough for its citizens to not immediately need it, or believe it, due to access to education and an easier life in general

Except christians are somewhat responsible for the wests prosperity and muslims havent got jack shit to show for themselves

The only real difference here is race, and of course circumstance, but that is at least partly a result of racial differences

What torah law was Jesus breaking there? Please show me the verse in the old testament that he was breaking

>there are a few violent white people so its definitely equal

You deserve to watch your mother and sister get raped and murdered, because you are responsible for the same happening to so many other women

You have no idea what you're talking about. The new testament is not free of hate, it didn't "reform the hate". Liberal Christianity is a new invention from ca 150 years back.

>Except christians are somewhat responsible for the wests prosperity

Oh come on, you don't really believe that, do you?

>Muslim points out stupid shit in Bible
>fuck Islam man
This is literally you right now
>inb4 Muslim

>The new testament was the worst thing that ever happened to christianity
>christianity existing was the worst thing that ever happened to christianity
confused_girl_with_an_arrow_through_her_head.tiff

i love the old testament because I want to believe that god will send fiery rocks upon all the Sup Forumssters

No the Old testament laws are abolished by Jesus' words himself.

Obviously when he was still talking to people he wasn't dead, and therefore did not fulfill the prophecy of a sinless death.

Once he fulfilled the prophecy, all laws of the old testament were void. He didn't destroy the law, he just fulfilled the prophecy of him coming down and paying in blood for all the sins of humanity, thus saving humanity from sin.

Go back Muhammad.

>cherrypicked segments of the old testament with the discussion already been framed in a negative light through lying
Wew

Im an atheist and yes, how the fuck are they not, they were literally the vast majority of the western population as it became the most powerful civilization on earth

But that's just confusing correlation with causation - it's a different thing to say that it was Christianity that *caused* the "west" to become wealthy and powerful.

>I'm an atheist

Why would he send fiery rocks on Sup Forums

The entire Bible come from God, and sometime the Old testament is more relevant than the New.

he did send fiery rocks onto slavers and people here love and defend third world sweatshop slavery and American negro slavery

How often do you get into and see street fights in Russia? How over the top are they?

No one gives a fuck.

For all I care it the Bible could say "every person should be sucking dick" I'd still take it over a shit tier religion like Islam

This is wrong.

Matthew 5:17-19
>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
>For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
>Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The laws still apply. Jesus died for your sins in the sense that if you believe in him you will go to heaven no matter what, he saves you from the hellfire punishment of sin.

Sup Forums should literally convert to Islam. It's the only non-degenerate thing in the world.

"The" bible
vs
The quran + all of the modern additions calling for atrocities...
...hmm.

Which followers ended slavery everywhere they could manage again?

I've never seen a big fight but one dude asked me if I wanted to get hit when I shoved him
i also saw a drunk man trying to side hug some unwilling woman in a train station

I've been here for 8 years and that is not really a commonly expressed opinion.

Poland, I am not into worshipping a pedophile sand nigger.

No it's not. Christianity's inherent qualities paved the way for Western values. Not the only factor by far but it was those qualities that specifically pertained to Christianity and not any other religion, especially not Shitlam

The one about cutting off your hand is nt.

the sweatshop part is implicit since almost everyone here is a capitalist

>Christianity's inherent qualities paved the way for Western values

Like what?

Russia is not what I pictured. Are you really as cold and emotionless as our media tells us?

Christ fags btfo

that's retarded, fuck communism

no I would say Russians are more about being pushy and impolite, not me though I'm pretty americanized
this trait manifests itself during encounters with strangers, like I've read some woman had her back kissed by some random beer man, comments about appearance and so on
with people you know its even worse, absolutely nothing is offlimits, especially if the person is older

"The basic outlook of Christianity reinforced the
experience of the Dark Ages to create the outlook of Western Civilization. Some of the elements of this outlook which were of great importance were the following:

>(1) the importance of the individual, since he alone is saved
>(2) the potential goodness of the material world and of the body;
>(3) the need to seek salvation by use of the body and
the senses in this world (good works);
>(4) faith in the reliability of the senses (which contributed much to Western science);
>(5) faith in the reality of ideas (which contributed much to Western mathematics);
>(6) mundane optimism and millennialism (which contributed much to faith the future and the idea of progress);
>(7) the belief that God (and not the devil) reigns over this world by a system of established rules (which
contributed much to the ideas of natural law, natural science, and the rule
of law). "

Tragedy and Hope pg.85

So would you say being as direct as can be is the best way to get with a Russian woman?

no
why would you want to date anyone from here? it is a very sad place full of insecure and depressed people, unless you're talking about rich people who are probably going to lack any "Russian" traits anyway

The point is not what bible was the point is what bible is now.
Religion was like a social constitution of ancient world, that
wanted people to fear a higher power so they won't do anything
unlawful (according to that time period) and like constitution religion
needs constant reforms with changing times. It's the reforms that made bible what it
now. It's was because of reforms (acceptance of Buddhist principles)
that Hinduism is still around. And it is the lack of reforms in Quran
that most muslims prefer jihad and inequality of women.

I like the accent and women who are a little edgy. I dated a Ukrainian and she was all right, a bit childish but all right.

What about Bestiality, is that legit now? It's only b& in the OT.

**Theologically I was under the impression that OT law was in effect short of those related to sacrifice as Christ's blood resolved the need for further sacrifice. Sin = straying from the law

only keks are Christian anyways

Islamic reforms actually made it more destructive and violent. See: Salafism and Wahhabism. It could be an okay religion if the followers don't come into contact with those ideologies being spread by Saudis.

I'm sorry, but that simply doesn't make any sense. For example, how did Christianity contribute to science by promoting the faith in the reliability of the senses? Like, the ancient scientists didn't believe that their senses were reliable, and thus couldn't do proper science until Christianity came around? Come on, this is ridiculous.

Or, how did millennialism (the belief that Christ will return to rule the Earth for 1000 years before final judgement) contribute to.. anything?

>people need to have their faith in the reliability of their senses to be interested in science
kek.

Stupid fucking propoganda.
Why don't they instead read news articles to them.
>Christians behead woman for being raped and rape 10 ten year olds
>WHOOPS, it's actually Muslims haha trolled XD

I want to kill all Muslims.

>wanting to delude yourself
good luck

"These ideas which became part of the tradition of the West did not become part of the tradition of Russia. The influence of Greek philosophic thought remained strong in the East. The Latin West before 900 used a language which was not, at that time, fitted for abstract discussion, and almost all the dogmatic debates which arose from the incompatibility of Greek philosophy and Christian religion were carried on in the Greek language and fed on the Greek philosophic tradition. In the West the Latin language reflected a quite different tradition, based on the Roman emphasis on administrative procedures and ethical ideas about human behavior to one's fellow man. As a result, the Greek philosophic tradition remained strong in the East, continued to permeate the Greek-speaking Church, and went with that Church into Slavic north. The schism between the Latin Church and the Greek Church strengthened their points of view, the former being more this-wordly, more concerned with human behavior, and continuing to believe in the efficacy of good works, while the latter was more otherwordly, more concerned with God's majesty and power, and emphasized the evilness and weakness of the body and the world and the efficacy of God's grace. As a result, the religious outlook and, accordingly, the world outlook of Slav religion and philosophy developed in quite a different direction from that in the West. The body, this world, pain, personal comfort, and even death were of little importance; man could do little to change his lot, which was determined by forced more powerful than he.

No it's not. You asked what kind of hand Christianity had in contributing to West's progress and I answered. Everything you need to know is in that answer.

You first need to believe that your senses are reflecting you a somewhat accurate representation of reality to do science. If you don't base your epistemology around that then you get relativistic thought.

Join NAA and fulfill your duty!

The one about eating bread without washing hands, I have no quote because I don't own the old testament

It says he broke the law in the new testament verses though

>You first need to believe that your senses are reflecting you a somewhat accurate representation of reality to do science. If you don't base your epistemology around that then you get relativistic thought.
People are born with inherent faith in their senses as well as an inherent curiosity about the world around them. You don't need to be taught epistemology to be interested in math and science, and Christianity certainly had nothing to do with advances in these areas(or epistemology for that matter).

>>No it's not. You asked what kind of hand Christianity had in contributing to West's progress and I answered. Everything you need to know is in that answer.

You didn't "answer", you just copypasted some bullshit and you have no idea how to defend it.

Surprised you've read T & H. Must be a red pill