Do any posters on Sup Forums have girlfriends into dd/lg or are we mainly too beta to get one nevermind have them call...

Do any posters on Sup Forums have girlfriends into dd/lg or are we mainly too beta to get one nevermind have them call us Daddy?

Over here. Why?

My girl calls me daddy, pic related.

I'm a beta by nature, but I gradually figured out how to be assertive and act in a way women find appealing while still keeping my preferred lifestyle. You can do it. I was 30 before I really got it to click. It may take years, but you can get there.

I'm 36 now, my girlfriend is 23, little and cute with big natural tits and she fucking loves calling me daddy. With experience comes to ability to recognize the ones who will be in to it; after our first few intense kisses it became clear she loved having my tongue as far in her mouth as I could get it; this progressed to straight sucking on my tongue, and so I deduced that she'd like it if I spit in her mouth. So the first time she was sucking my dick, I told her to open her mouth, spit in it, and then told her to say "Thank you daddy." which she did immediately and happily. Now she does it all the time, unprompted, gets both of us off. From there it was obvious she was in to kink, and a whole world opened up. Remember: talk to her. Ask her what she likes. Feel it out, but also communicate. Make sure she knows she can say no, establish the limits, but don't be afraid to try new things in the heat of the moment.

Also for God's sake learn to tell the difference between a girl who wants to be submissive all the time, and one who just wants to be submissive in bed. My girl will drink my piss, choke on my dick, suck up my spit, lick my toes, eat my asshole, you fucking name it. But when we're just together and not having sex, she wants to be treated like a person, and that's what I do. Frankly I find that a lot more interesting than someone who's just an obedient submissive every fucking minute, but your preferences may vary.

So do something that forces you to socialize until you get good at it, take care of yourself, have your act together, and learn to pay attention to what women say and do, and yes, you too can be a 4channer with a pretty submissive turboslut college girlfriend.

Was hoping for tips and to hear stories about the good life from you guys.

what tips mate? on how to get a gf?

>lick my toes, eat my asshole
Have you actually had both of those or were you just making a point of how well you two both work together? There's something about a cute girl doing such lowly things that drives me crazy

Dont think i have any tips. The relationship with my little is a kinda weird one. Its long distance but she flies out to me and i sometimes go to her. So far 4 trips have been made in total.
Im turning 22 in 3 days and she is a year younger than me.
I introduced her into the DD/LG relationship maybe 8 months into our relationship. And she loved it. All she calls me is daddy, papa, papa bear, ect.
Im a short dude 5'6, but my girl is 4'11 so it works out. Currently she is with me right now for summer vacation while i have the summer off from college. Living in my room and playing my xbox.

On the progression from being a little rough and dominant in the bedroom to bringing up dd/lg stuff.

I call my bf daddy

Absolutely. She loves being degraded and I fucking love making someone that sweet and pretty do fucked up nasty shit. Everybody is having a blast. I'm just smart enough not to confuse that with degrading or mistreating her OUTside of bed. And I've made it clear from the word go that if she ever says "stop" or doesn't like something or whatever, it stops immediately. And you fucking stick to it, because otherwise you're a shitbag and you will also not be able to keep those precious rare girls who have a brain, a good grasp on life, AND are wildly kinky.

She loves being out of breath, so she loves being choked and otherwise smothered. She goes wild when I sit on her face and make her work her tongue up my ass while she suffocates. She just taps me on the leg when she needs a breath, and I immediately comply. Be responsible with your kinks and you'll find good quality partners who want to share them with you. Do not fucking mistreat people.

She also loves being slapped, the harder the better. She's a fucking catch and I know it, so I work hard to treat her right, in bed and out, and I make abso-fucking-lutely sure she cums EVERY time, as many times as she wants. You'd be motherfucking AMAZED how many women go through their lives with one unsatisfying sexual partner after another. Make sure to take care of her in bed, and she'll open up to you in ways you never dreamed, and you'll earn her loyalty as well.

I call my boyfriend daddy, and we age play quite a bit. i.e, I must keep quiet (mostly when his roommates home) and not tell anyone or he'll get in big big trouble. He slaps my ass real hard, and I occasionally get faceslapped, which I didn't think I'd enjoy at first. I call him daddy every chance I get too. I'm completely submissive in the bedroom, but it depends on how I'll feel if I'll be completely submissive outside of it.

Damn fam you sound the opposite of beta to me, you've got it made.

What's the ages between you and your bfs?

Im 19 hes 23

Fucking degenerates...
Women are not people.

>She goes wild when I sit on her face and make her work her tongue up my ass while she suffocates. She just taps me on the leg when she needs a breath, and I immediately comply.
Wow that sounds like such a thrill, buttplay must make you diamonds with how senstive it is up there. Would you be kind enough to share a time she worshiped your feet? I've never know a girl into that.

Tits or...

I'm 18 and my boyfriends 20, I also love a good ol face fuck, and when he chokes the absolute shit out of me. I'm the biggest buttslut for him.

We've also posted a request thread on here before, and it was actually pretty fun.

8 months in she was comfortable with me and i took the shot in the dark and asked if she wanted our relationship to have anything else in it or if she wanted something more that i would do and naturally she asked what i wanted and i gave the idea of ddlg.

Like I said, socializing yourself is the key. Waiting tables and tending bar did it for me. You're forced to be able to chat amiably with total strangers all day long, and your livelihood depends on it. It's a skill like anything else and you'll get better. Once you know how to talk to people, the pussy will come. It's basically yours to fuck up. Learn not to do socially awkward things or be creepily persistent when pursuing someone and you'll get in there. Here's another tip: make friends with women for reasons other than trying to get them in bed. Not only will you begin to be savvy about them, but they're GREAT wingmen. They'll happily point you to available women and they'll give you important information like, in my case, whether or not the girl is a freak. They'll also warn you about the ones that can't be trusted. Turns out they're people too so they can be fun friends.

I still spend most of my time playing computer games and browsing the internet. That doesn't have to be a huge liability if you work out the socializing and understanding women part, and you also need to be about something ELSE that people will find interesting about you. Develop a skill, an art, in-depth knowledge about something like history, whatever. Round out your personality. The world is your oyster.

The sad fact about most of you, my Sup Forumsrothers, is that the only one standing in your way is you. Women are not the enemy and they are not out to get you.

He doesnt let me do full nudes for other people

Sure, we did this the other night. I tied her hands behind her back (bondage tape is a godsend for when you don't want to spend a ton of time on prep) and made her kneel down. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back, told her to open her mouth, and let a long line of spit drip from my mouth into hers. After she thanked me properly, I pushed her face down to the ground, backed up a few feet, and told her to crawl to me on her knees and kiss my feet. After a minute, I told her to start licking them. Then I made her give me a proper tongue bath, soles, between my toes, everything. Then when I'd had enough, in went the butt plug and I fucked her rough from behind while choking her and making her say she was "daddy's little fucktoy".

here's the important part: I proposed this fantasy to her ahead of time, and she loved the idea of it. Communication is fucking key. Make her feel safe and confident you're not actually going to for-real hurt her, and she'll be very willing to let you playfully hurt her. Quite badly, in a lot of cases.

Daddy's little slut licked his dirty feet clean, choked on his dick until he got bored, then got her pussy railed out and filled with cum. She's a gem.

if my little posted shit like this she would be in so much fucking trouble!

Jesus user, thank you very much. Right from the spitting part it was hot as hell, you really do some amazing things with your girl outside of the generic facefuck and slaps you hear about from daddy doms.

Sure mate. Remember to be creative, put some thought into it, talk to her and ask HER what she might like. Create an atmosphere of trust and communication and you'd be amazed what these nasty bitches are in to. Plus you'll be a decent human being having a great sex life with another quality person. Win all around. If I can have this, anybody can.