Do people really think brandon was/is going to end up with lauren or is it just a meme?

do people really think brandon was/is going to end up with lauren or is it just a meme?
>justin long's net worth - $15 mil
>brandon love's net worth - -$15

yeah but it's justin fucking long, such an unappealing male

>negative $15
That estimate is a little generous.

brandons life is what happens when you don't do things when you're supposed to and let yourself be controlled by others. laurens better off, that dudes going to be in the workforce for the rest of his life and will probably never amount to anything or do anything he really wanted with his life.

welp

>negative negative 15 million
Two negatives make a positive user

Why does she look like a 10 year old boy?

it mean that justin is worth 15 mil
and brandon is worth negative $15, which means he's not just a fat failure that won't be anything, he's flat broke.

ok, I give up
what's the story between Brandon and Lauren?

brandon would probably have a higher net work 2bh
he's not trustworthy so no one would lend him money

how is he not trust worthy? do you know him personally? i'm not saying that you knew him 5-10 years ago. im talking about speaking to him in the past month

you mean "networth" you fucking moron? and maybe people don't like to borrow money?

Care to explain that I'm not trustworthy?

>what is autocorrect
imbecile

jesus CHRIST just when you think it's all over

how are you supposed to pay back a lot money if you work at a shit job

Can someone explain to me who the fuck Brandon is and what he has to do with chvrches

Hes someone people would remember if mentioned here but someone no one apart from Brandon himself would care to even mention

It's a joke he's just playing along with the meme.
Probably doesn't even care about her irl.

I don't have to payback anything. I think the OP was exaggerating with how broke I am. I have $0.

Who is he? I'm intrigued

it think it's 50% meme, and 50% actually caring about her

Everyone knows that if I'm memeing or not I do actually care about her.

aw

Brandon she doesn't care about you, let it go.