Why don't you guys like him anymore?

why don't you guys like him anymore?

literally who

His newest release is 1000x better than the piece of shit that Washed Out just put out and made us wait 4 years for.

i never liked him because he looks like a niggerfaggot

I agree that its better but MM is not bad at all, just absurdly short

I was expecting Toro to make the album more like he did with those 2 twins. Washed Out was alright.

Garbage. Peaked at Underneath the pines.

boo boo is ok. not digging the geogaddi feeling

sounds like vapor pop for normies

But I love him. Chaz is based as fuck

I met him, pretty nice guy

He seems like a nice guy and a decent musician. I just find his music (as Toro y Moi) as of late to be very uninspired and pretty boring.

I went to his last show. The crowd kind of ruined it for me. It was all insufferable proto-hypster people trying their hardest to be hip and trendy. I guess I should have expected it, since it was in Oakland.

One of the asian girls adorned in hipster regalia literally cut in line for the bathroom and opened the door on some dude taking a shit in front of me in line. It was a pretty douchey environment overall and probably won't go to that spot again.

God fucking dammit, I went about a year without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.

Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot

donald glover?

yeah i guess his work as childish gambino is decent..

u a bitch

chillwave is dead hahahahaha

Rather be a bitch with good taste than a fag with shit taste

>the fad is over so i don't have to pretend to like this anymore!

They're about the same. Boo Boo singles are the worst songs though

His music is bland garbage riding on the coattails of a genre that came and went in the span of two years.

TYM sucks ass, but his Les Sins track "Grind" is pretty good. Moodymann liked it enough to use it in his DJ Kicks mix.

Daily Reminder that Neon Indian is the most talented and most based artist out of the chillwave movement.

most talented? probably
most chill? nah Chaz is literally chill incarnate

What For? is a great and very underrated album. Probably my favorite from him.

i went to a concert of his and there were the same type of people that you described. it was like a year ago, lots of pretentious fucks there

I agree. I used to hate but a lot of his stuff has grown on me over time. Caught the majority of one of his What For era shows in 2015 and it was tight. Got me back into him

What For? was really exciting and fresh from him.
Boo Boo is the same boring head-ache inducing chillwave shit.

He fits in that 2009-2013 era of chillwave. His time has passed, but CoT and UtT are still great.

because pitchfork doesn't like him anymore.

Star stuff was good

get a load of this bitch.
>MM
>piece of shit
hefty words to put against the clever stone throw production and summer vibes of high times. You can stop. now explain your position as to why this is a piece of shit rather than just spit this opinion without even bothering to back it up. P.s. I like toro new release

waloo waloo

His last two albums suck.

i had a similar experience and porter robinson in melbourne. but then again it IS melbourne. when i saw him in florida (on his first real tour) it was awesome though

>Boring, uninspired melodies
>Most songs are shoddy transitions
>Only 5 songs over 3 minutes
>Can clearly tell he's running out of ideas
>Made us wait 4 years for this trash after dropping Paracosm, a pretty damn good summer record
Washed Out is washed out.

But Girl like You is so good

Genius in waiting of our time