Housemate just went out leaving her laptop unlocked. Went searching for nudes. Checked my pictures, facebook, icloud...

Housemate just went out leaving her laptop unlocked. Went searching for nudes. Checked my pictures, facebook, icloud, email. Nothing. Trying to atleast find out her laptop password so i can try again next time shes out. Looked in google saved passwords and windows saved passwords. Needs you to enter your current password to see saved ones. No passwords in emails or icloud. I dont really want to install a keylogger because she never ever leaves her laptop unlocked.

Anybody have any good next steps? Pic related

search for *.jpg on c drive

oy vey you're a creep but dont get caught

you look at deleted folder, sent folder or draft folder in email? also do what his guy said

Are her social media accounts always logged in? Check private messages on things like Facebook for shared images. Alternatively, check if she has a synced photos album on Facebook. I found some good stuff of a chick I was dating by looking on a private Facebook album that backed up her mobile photos.

yes checked all of those

Hide in her wardrobe naked but for a single rose clenched between yo buttocks

yeah went through her messages and photos. searched the word "password" everywhere

then she dont have any dude, unless shes computer literate. if you seartch c drive then your out of luck. she probably only has nudes on her phone

no fucking idea why these are all coming out sideways. lifted straight from her laptop to a memory stick

download recuva, search for deleted photos, profit

Have you ever thought of just asking politely?

If you're in a rush and need a fall back plan, you can search to see if she's been sending anyone dirty messages? Just search for 'cock' 'fuck' etc.

download image recover software dude, recuva like the other guy said works good for free for limited things. lets you preview

i actually do have her phone unlock passcode but cant get her phone.

i even looked in the "deleted photos" album in icloud. keeps every single photo taken for 40 days.

my only hope is whatsapp. if i could get her phone and sync it to whatsapp web on my pc...

tried that.

i know she sleeps around, shes had about 5 guys round in the 3 months we've lived together. i cannot believe there arent nudes or even dirty chats on facebook.

related. itll probably put it sideways again but fuck it

only hope with the comp, unless shes a cam model on chaturbate. check history of browser for sites she goes to. she may post to reddit or cahturbat

Assume you've tried archived threads folder?

probably deltes it cause she knows your a creep. i bet she has a keylogger and now has proof you went on her comp

Just buy kon-boot. It's $26 and will get you into Mac or Windows in bypass mode without knowing the password

Bump

any keyloggers or tools people could recommend that will send passwords across the lan to my pc if i turn dhcp off?

Probably true. She played you big time, OP. You are fucked

She's pretty. Why haven't you fucked?

downlaod threcovery software. it will show you EVERYTHING she had on the computer and delted

Because he's an ugly beta creep

i found hundreds of pics in her recycle bin. shes one of those dumb people who dont know theyre supposed to empty it. they date back about 4 years but theyre all pics with friends and shit. i dont think she syncs her pics to her laptop

holy shit, i support op's quest. someone help him!!!

just dump all of those pictures in a dropbox, i could jack off to her face and body

try looking in her email for websites she uses, etc. passwords, accounts, try to reset them

BUT DUMP ALL THE PICTURES IN A DROP BOX AND UPLOAD THEM TO US THANKS

the recvovery will find the ones she emptied though. she probably empties it when she deleres the nudes. recuva will find them,

she has loads of saved passwords in chrome. theyre just encrypted. i dont think theres a way to decrypt them

also you can delete without it going to recyle so do it

Lol I send her this to her Facebook. Good luck with being homeless piece of shit

> Housemate just went out leaving her laptop unlocked.
> I dont really want to install a keylogger because she never ever leaves her laptop unlocked.
> Housemate just went out leaving her laptop unlocked.

install a keylogger

You nigger, do this

she doesnt understand that. she just hits the delete button and forgets. there arent any nudes save in her my pictures. theyre all holiday folders and "BFFs" and all that shit

im dumping them with each post

whats her name then faggot^2?

there is not, hence why you use that feature. log into all the sites and look around

Underrated post

Link to facebook or gtfo.

don't listen to him

install recuva and look in the webcam folder but it's probably not going to happen.

You degenerates. Not every girl takes nudes and sends them around. Welcome to the real world faggots

faggot squared

only super ugly girls that have no friends don't send nudes. a girl that looks like this sends them non-stop. you're a virgin, right?

every girl i went to college with did. had a collection of them we traded and we had every single girl. 239 of them in my freshman class. so fuck off, she has them

find the thumbdrive in her underwair drawer. your welcom

tried that aswell. even looked through her notebook to find written down passwords

you just had to ruin it for everyone didnt you

not true.
0-5 are too ugly and dont send them
6-7s with self esteem issues send them
8-10s generally dont they have nothing to prove, only the really slutty, fucked up ones do

fucking autists

Does she have her ICloud backed to her computer, because my phone, when I connect it, it always says "no pics were found" (because I save then to my Hsrd drive

she just called me and is pissed. i denied it but she isnt buying it. fucking cunt. help me guys

bait

Wrong, even the nicest most sweetest girls send nudes, doesn't make them a slut everyone wants to fuck once in awhile

>8-10s generally dont they have nothing to prove, only the really slutty, fucked up ones do
disagree. most of them send them because they are attention whores and guys only talk to the ones who send. hot or not you dont send nudes, 10 others will

you dun goofed

OP since you are logged on, just delete the email he sent. prob;em solved

fucking incels

Is she fucks nonstop irl, chances are she doesn't care about internet flirting and sexting. Log off for once forget about your waifu and meet real girls, weeb

you are a moron. just because they dont give them to you, doesnt mean they dont take nudes

Lol nah man only virgins use "incels" don't get mad cause you don't have the balls to ask for nudes

you probably think women are fragile, loving, and faithful and don't constantly tease and flirt always looking for the next best thing. good luck with that.

Because asking for nudes is such an alpha move. I'd just fuck her and take nudes of her myself

im logged on to her facebook now lol. no messages. derp.

Believe it or not, some of them don't care about the internet that much

Was ment for

Lol spoken like a true virgin, sometimes one of you is at work or in class or just not available that's when you ask for nudes, yeah if you got the girl right next to you of course you aren't going to text her and be like "Send nudes?" When you're side by side, nudes are ment for when you wanna fuck but can't, that it, they aren't alpha but not asking is beta