Do I need to say it?

didn't know this was the awful taste general

that's the best song in their discography you cretin
i'll accept this as an answer but the true answer will always be Treefingers

dont go near the water?
i havent listened to all of this, i've heard
surfs up from smile and long promised road

how about the majority of the discography except some off king of limbs

No you dip its student demonstration time don't go near the water is great and fits perfectly with the concept of the album

Flame of Ice
its still a great song but doesnt hold up with the rest

Give Us the Rope

god how can you browse this board, going so far as to make threads, and still have a fucking beach house or radiohead album as your favourite?

how fucking lame are you people? listen to some other fucking music

Treefingers might not be a song that I will listen to on its own, but I believe it's essential to the experience of Kid A. People will just chose it as the worst song because choosing the ambient track is the easy choice.

I simply don't believe you

Neither was I at first, I've only heard Bloom but that grew on me like a mother fucker, such a great album. I thought they were sort of uninteresting at first

Made me smile because I kinda agree with you, but ey, sometimes an album or band just really connects with you I guess.
I listen to so much music (obviously, because I'm here) and have a backlog even bigger, but I can honestly say Tool is still my overall favorite band, even after I've been here for 5 years.

Ballade de Melody Nelson

Road, River and Rail

Beach House has the self-admitted flaw of their songs sounding the same, it's probably not your thing.

>mourning glory
it's the obvious pick. Essential to the album experience, but probably would never listen to the song on its own

>Too Soon
I don't really know why

I'm sorry but Oh Comely is too damn long.

Eh. I don't like I Saw Gener Crying in His Sleep so much.

Pleb

objective answer is
there are none idiot

siberian khatru

I love Treefingers, but am honestly not sure how *essential* it is. If you were to take a single song out of the album without compromising it, I'd argue either that or How to Disappear Completely. Both achieve the same ambient, mellow purpose and lead into the crooning Optimistic.

In order to span all of the sounds and themes Kid A explores, I'd say either of those two are expendable. Most people will say get rid of Treefingers, but I respect if someone were to say How to Disappear Completely. It piggybacks off the sentimentality of Kid A and, if gone, there'd still be a cool transition from Kid A to Treefingers. Listening to it in my head now, I actually kinda like it. Don't see anything else, though.

I'm also drunk as fuck so idk lmao

>why don't you have this Polynesian punk band from the 70s as your favourite band
you're not impressing anyone

Idioteque is the best song on the album you twats

thats the best one, tho.