youtube.com/watch?v=ejDh1CcTnu8
youtube.com/watch?v=HFPZoKqlZBs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MFsCr7alQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm black

I am a free inhabitant i have all the rights but you have no powwer over me

illegal dubs?

Hey, this is rappppppeeee !

Because you like me? No reason to be shy officer. But I really don't swing that way.

No

I assume it has something to do with me driving this stolen school bus

AM I BEING DETAINED

who /detained/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=ejDh1CcTnu8

WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND BADGE NUMBER

*unzips dick

i'm i being detained ?
OFFICIER IM I BEING DETAINED

>BECAUSE YOU'RE Driving on the fucken wrong side of the road cunt.

Because you need a little bribe.

CALL DA FBI, THEY'LL TELL U YOU CAN'T ARREST ME

youtube.com/watch?v=HFPZoKqlZBs

Because I dont have a TV Licenceā„¢ ?

FREE INHABITANT I'M A FREE INHABITANT

AM I BEING DETAINED? CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

sigh another cock to suck

>get shot

BCUZ U Shittenz own Tha Wong siZe Street ESSAY

am i being detained?

because you poo in the loo
how many times did i tell you ? POO IN THE FUCKING DESIGNATED STREETS

I dont know but right now I am not driving.I am travelling.Can you really prove that I'm driving?

I swear that weed was there when I bought the car, Officer.

so you could check em

When did you buy this car citizen?

I'm too high to remember

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN! ALL THE RIGHTS, WITHOUT THE NEED TO FOLLOW THE LAW!

April 20th, sir.

your people are ruining my country

Those are sweet trips sir, Ill check em

lol, these faggots, just give him the damn registration you dumb fucking bitch
"hur dur under this law i read on the internet you're not allowed to pull us over"

Checked!

>get the police here

>sir we are the police

maybe you need to man the fuck up & kick them out ?

Excuse me officer but you cannot pull me over because my car has plates I bought off this guy on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MFsCr7alQ

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Let's not play guessing games, officer. Just write the citatation and I'll be on my way.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Is being scared of cops normal? Even if I'm like an old lady when it comes to driving at (or under) the speed limit and stuff my gut turns when I see them on the road.

Once I got stopped in a routine breathalyser control and I was so scared I couldn't properly blow in the thing. My breath failed me. The copper thought I was trying to cheat it or something. I hadn't been drinking that day or before so I had nothing to be rationally scared of.

YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO STOP ME, I AM A FREE CITIZEN AND AMERICA'S LAWS DO NOT APPLY TO ME.

Because I believe in a free Narnia

I'm sorry officer, did my wife's son flip you off?

LaTreel, did you flip this nice man off?

Not sure about scared but I don't like dealing with cops in traffic either. They put their lowest quality people on that job and they're typically cocky and annoying as fuck.

I own a retro video game store and have quite a few police customers. The local police have a pokemon league, shits hilarious.

Am I being detained?! Am I free to go?!