Michigan fags report in

Michigan fags report in

Redford here

517 here

Also, the great lakes belong to us. Canada and Wisconsin fags fucks off.

Word

We can share them, agreed on fuck Canadafags

Anyone want to have a meet up in Ann Arbor?

Fuck no

Im in Rosedale Park, just east of you.

gladwin
also why so much canuck cuck hate? I went to auyuittuq last summer with my brother, it was actually awesome

Ohio fag here

Your roads look like a brit fag's teeth.

Any good but cheap places to stay in Holland? Like for a week?

you pay over twice as much in taxes and still have pay to use roads mate.

besides that your roads in any of the cities and including cleveland clear south to Zanesville are Destroyed.

Have you been on any michigan roads that are not I-75 between toledo and Detroit?

Under a picnic table at the beach.

Saint Clair Shores here. Have lived all over the state though. MICHIGAN IS THE FUCKING GREATEST

Anyone got any Michigan nudes?

Reminder

no one takes their clothes off here

Pontiac here.

You guys like Vernors?

blenheim or nothing.

Vernors has been trash since they were bought out

What that hopeless?

Royal Oak faggots come @me bruh

cant wait for it to turn into michigans toilet bowl

Canada will have no choice to go to war against loltrumpfag

#deathtoepa

marquette

Rothburyfag, at least we have a music festival here

I work in ROAK. Shit city that's uppity and white as fuck. Ferndale beats the piss outta ROAK.

I agree the notion that roak is garbage, but certainly dont agree that ferndale is even better.

Berkley and Plymouth are everything Roak used to be. And much nicer towns.

Milford is everything Roak, Ferndale, and Berkley want to be but never will.

Berkley's pretty dope. Dunno about Plymouth or Milford so much. I'm more familiar with Macomb County. Oakland is still kind of a weird mystery to me. It's fucking huge and doesn't make sense. Like what the shit is Madison Heights even

Frankenmuth reporting in.

Grand Rapids checking in

Madison Heights is pretty much the poor version of Sterling Heights. But with asians around 12 mile and John R.

Plymouth, Novi, and Northville are where everyone who had money fled to during the recession. Its also what dropped the prices of housing and allowed the niggers to start moving into Macomb county. Like I just said, if you knew royal oak pre 2005 that more or less exactly what plymouth is like.

Milford is like Birmingham, but more laid back and way the fuck out of the metro area. Very isolated from the riff raff.

If you have the means you should move the fuck out of Macomb county as soon as possible.

734 also here

Grand Rapids, 49506 here.

I just moved in here just a couple of weeks ago because, well, jobs and shit..... Not a bad place. I came here (Monroe, MI) from Monroe, WA.... No, seriously.

St Clair shores here too!

989 whore

Novi here

A2 reporting in