How would you fuck my slut gf

How would you fuck my slut gf

Financially

Any other way?

prolly wit sex

more ass?

how do her feet look?

I'd stutteringly ask her to go out with me for coffee, she'd say no, then I'd go sit in the corner and masturbate and cry, preferably into the same tissue.

Feet

I'd piss in her ass

Full frontal with face

any better pictures?

Shes very kinky

I'd piss in a bottle, put it in her ass then squeeze the bottle. Then she could piss out her ass, but it'd be my piss. Is there any greater sign of domination over a woman than making her piss your piss out her ass?

No im not into feet sorry

Another ass

Give us the meat flaps

show us those beautiful tits

Snatch

DAMN!!! Keep them coming

No one is saying how

Another tits

Nice confederate flag belly button piercing. I'd fuck her tight asshole with my fat nigger dick

Id throw her over the bed and slam my cock balls deep into her asshole as hard as I could

No asshole in sight. Op is a fag

Anyone?

I'd love to fuck her feet

Dont have many feet pics

You like anything else?

Eh, dunno
She seems pretty meh to me feet aside

Only feet i have

Have alot more too share

I'd rub my cock against those feet so much
[spoiler]But I would cum inside her pussy[/spoiler]

She can handle alot

I would put that to the test

She likes it rough

kek

"Rough" doesn't even begin to describe the things I'd do to her while you can only watch

Any way we could contact her?

No joke literally stole a pair of these panties from a girl who looks just like this

I would take her out for a drink and be very sweet. Then once the door closed I would grab her by her hair and put her down on her knees. She might reject, but I would have three or four fingers down her throat at that point

After a few rough slaps she would get the picture. She is meat and she knows it now. I would get her off her knees and force her to strip for me

As she undressed, I would remain only half interested. Once fully nude, she would end up on her back with her head hanging off the bed. I would aggressively and mercilessly fuck her mouth and throat. She will *try* and rub her pussy but that will be met with a firm slap to the face and me holding both wrists down on the bed

After that, shes going to get the deepest and hardest doggystyle pound of her life while I remind her how much of a slut she is. Her moans of ectasy are my proof that your girlfriend is just a cock loving whore.

You may love her, maybe even respect her...you might see yourself with her for a long time. I don't. All I see is an empty wet piece of meat that serves one purpose - making me cum. Once I'm done fucking her, she will have to beg for me to cover her face in my cum. She might not want it - but she will ask for it. Once I've splattered your trashy girlfriend with my baby batter, I'll spit in her mouth and tell her to get the fuck out of my house.