What is the most a female has hurt you?

What is the most a female has hurt you?

why do we keep asking stuff like this and make threads out of that?

my mom gave birth to me

It's so repetitious it's maddening

ikr

OP is faggot and some nigger fucked his girlfriend so now he wants closer. NECK YOURSELF BITCH

My sister kicked me in the balls once

Closure*

Soul and money

Ur on Sup Forums way too often.

Nah thats Freudian.

how r u doing right now

enough

Never. You beta cucks need to realize no bitch can hurt you, no one can hurt you, it is a state of mind. Man the fuck up. If a bitch does negative shit to you, destroy her and move on. Simple as that. Fucking 12 year old faggots.

accused me of raping her 6yr old.

Nigga that's abuse

You ain't the one who got hurt, big boy

You've never been loved, have you.

Lol

Internet tough guys...

The deleted post was a guy bragging about how his girlfriend slapped him a bit too hard once and he threw her down the stairs and threatened to kill her.

This dude dated some girl for 3 months in 6th grade, look at him go.

What methods of destruction would you recommend?

Women can only hurt you by demonstrating their inferior nature. A zoo animal can't be blamed if you stick your hand into its cage and get bitten.
They are half-humans who deserve only pity.

Slap her in the face and go to jail and hang out with the other perma-unemployed alphas.

I dated a girl i met online for about 6 months until she told me that she had Lymphoma and that she was going to kill herself. A few days after she 'killed herself', I and a few of my friends decided to go to her Facebook to see if it had been shut down. Not only was it still up, but she was still fucking using it.
I was diagnosed with depression a few months after.
Fucking bitch...

you go to jail for slapping a woman in the face?

Family fun time

this better be pasta

>WTF
Why watches at 0 $?

Girl rejected me when I was a kid. She said I was pathetic and all that.
Currently in a relationship
She's fucking a nigger

ITT: Fedora tipping betas faggots. Go back to tumblr with this shit bitches.

A woman wants a man to take control, if you were hurt you were not in control. You are the type of guys that a woman goes too after alpha's are done with her and have no more use for her. We are also the one she leaves in the middle of the night to fuck. When you text her, 'where are you?' and she takes some time to respond with 'at the store', she is at our house sucking our dicks. Hope you enjoy the taste of our cum, you fucking betas.
The love of your life is some alphas side bitch. KEKEKEKEK

>ask girl i've been flirting with and crushing on to prom
>she says shes happy i asked, and even told her mother
>didn't give me a straight forward "yes", although i thought nothing of it
>a week passes and the day of the prom arrived
>i send her a text asking when to pick her up
>she sends me one back explaining that she's not going with me, and going with one of my good friends instead
>still go to prom, alone
>buy a couple of beers for myself and sit down at the bar with some mates
>she comes up to me and tells me "even though i didn't go to prom with you, you could still say hello and not be such an asshole"
>mfw
>cut the contact with that bitch after that
>still good friends with the one who took her to prom though