Movies everybody likes except you

put penis inside sersha

the immigrant was 100x better

This one was super overrated, even though she's OK. There is shit made by HBO that is better.if you want to go back to that time period. The plot of this movie was typical romance.

wrong thread

what a whore...

if the store lady didn't threathen her, what would she do? marry the irish guy and take up her sister's job? instead, 'oh no, italian guy, it's you who i really love'

what the fuck was the message of this?

Spotlight
The Harry Potter movies
The Hunger Games movies
Deadpool
Wolf of Wall Street
The Toy Story movies
Aliens
Raising Arizona
Wild at Heart
Straight Outta Compton
The Danish Girl
Barry Lyndon
Django Unchained
Fight Club

Bone Tomahawk

It wasn't a decision over which guy to choose, it was a decision over what kind of life she wanted you mongoloid.

Staying in Ireland meant a safe and convenient life where everyone in her town knows her and she is a mini celebrity.

Going back to NY meant going back to being a literal who but having more independence by not being manipulated by petty local politics as represented by the store lady.

The two men are only really important in the narrative as a symbol of the greater choice that she makes. By choosing Tony, she chooses the more ambitious, difficult, and independent path thus representing the spirit of the American Immigrant.

In summary, you're a pleb because this was an extremely facile theme to pick up on.

snowpiercer

snowpierce my ass

>The Harry Potter movies
The books were better anyway.
>Aliens
The first one was better anyway.
>Raising Arizona
The Big Lebowski was better anyway.
>The Toy Story movies
You monster.

?

That movie was extremely polarizing many thought the unsubtle allegorical hand-wringing was condescending.

Also I have a hard time believing a board as right-wing as Sup Forums liked the movie very much.

>Bone Tomahawk

I'm with you, actually.

Yes but Tony also played a big part in Eilis' decision to go back to America with all the letters he sent her

this

and zero dark thirty
argo
sicario
no country for old men
edge of tomorrow
mad max fury road
green room
10 cloverfield lane

the books were shit faggot

the films are all better except your pic related

Can you expand upon why?

Did you find the slow pacing boring and bad for the genre?

Did you think the premise was limp-wristed and non-committal by trying to both use and subvert the noble frontiersman v. savage indian trope?

>Saoirse
>Domhnall
Actors with unpronounceable names will never get famous.

But Domnhall already had such a G O O D Y E A R
between Ex Machina, Brooklyn, and TFA

I forgive you user

I mean actually famous when at least one person in ten from those encountered on the street can name him like Nicholson or Hopkins or Daemon.

I didn't dislike it for the ideology lol. Just an extremely dull and weird movie.

why didn't you like mad max?

I could not get past the cheap TV-tier production value of everything. The paper thin characters are plot are forgivable, I guess, because, it's a horror film, it's not about that. But I really didn't care for the cannibals. Also, I'm not into gore, but the "scene" everyone was raving about, I didn't found it shocking, just plain gross.

Fair enough, but I'm saying it doesn't really fit in this thread, because it has garnered a tonne of hate among normies and on this board in contrast to its critical acceptance.

Ah okay. I haven't looked much beyond the critical reviews of it.

because i dont like borderland v/eddit bright blue and orange pointless chase scenes with little character development or writing

youre right

nobody knows who they are, maybe like 20-30% of people. they will say domnhall is a big deal and out him on the cover of something but nobody knows who he is

borderlands is based off of mad max, not the other way around

this is some next level stupidity

For what i generally think they are mediocre to bad overrated crap

Interesting. I actually like the characters, and the period dialogue is almost perfect IMO. I do agree that "the scene" is incredibly overrated and nothing more than mildly shocking, but I give the cheap production value (especially in the lead to the cave-WEWLAD it looks pretty bad then) because the budget was so small.

disliking something because others like it is not a valid criticism

No duh but mad max fury road capitalized on the EPIC

its reddit incarnate

just said it literally has no progression or story and is two car chases. i couldnt give a shit about it or mad max or furiosa. its a cashgrab and its cinematgraphy proves it, i think it looks like shit but normies eat it up. the others were better

I forgive you
Personally I thought Sicario and No Country for Old Men are two of the best movies that came out those years

so this is how frogposters actually think?

>The Danish Girl
No one beyond the most milquetoast, moderate democrats liked this movie

that movie made me sad.:(

Why's that user?

If it makes you feel better I enjoyed no country. SICARIO was pretentious to me and I cant stand blunts acting in anything anymore. I liked Prisoner and Enemy I like Villenueve but thought his directing was hit or miss

Been putting off watching this. Will it hurt? Will it only serve to increase my infatuation with Sersh by magnitudes?

i felt sorry for the irish dude. i felt sorry for her mom.

i thought it was a great movie.

It'll make you wish you were Italian.

she cucks her bf for chad

You should check out Incendies if you want his best movie

People I know irl, at least.

I've been meaning to I've only seem some of it i heard its really good

no wonder tv likes it and thinks it should have won oscars

sersh is so bland and one note