I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

fuck you nigger

What the fuck did I just read?

This pasta is too stale to enjoy.

>in all fields

Virgin

It's pasta. Stop bumping the thread, dummies. If you're gonna respond, at least sage.

Is this bait, or are you autistic? She's being nice, you my friend are being a classist cunt.

>Girl wants OP's dick
>muh audiobooks

Sage

Sage thyme and garlic salt

the workers at burger king don't do this. jussayin'

she was just making small talk you autist
just tell them you were in a rush and move on with life.

also sage

I'm gonna have to sage this pasta. But for those curious about this story, yes the girl wanted his dick. But he's right about maintaining professionalism. It's one thing if the customer instigates it, but if the coworker makes the first moves it could deter the customer from coming back to this particular restaurant. Employees are paid to provide corporate-approved customer service, not to flirt with customers... especially ones who are trying to mind their own business.

I know this is some stale pasta at this point, but it really reminds me of gun nuts with their "I gotta have my AK-47, muh freedoms"

and also of feminist with their "stop raping me with your eyes!"

In short, fuck you.

but it also cant be the other way around, customers should never hit on emplyoees because employees arent free to respond in the way they usually would and cant be unfriendly, so its really awkward to turn someone down while you're at work because you still have to pretend to be friendly

the bread needs potassium

Oh the pasta

Man now I want to eat some McDonalds.

Fuck you user.

>because employees arent free to respond in the way they usually would and cant be unfriendly
If stupid customer is too stupid to not figure this out, and instead wait til she's done with her shift, then that's his fault. I'm looking out for business' interests here, not for some Schmosby hopeless romantic's interests.

Decision chart:
1. Is OP baiting?
YES: OP is a faggot.
NO: OP is a faggot anyway for turning down pussy.

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

good that you are looking for the businesses interest user, mc donalds doesnt make enough money yet

It's fucking stale pasta

dude hahahahaha GET OUT

You honestly sound like a person that's a pain in the ass. The employee sounds like a nice person and you're being a fucking faggot. Oooooh no someone said hi to me and another time they asked me to eat inside cause it might be more comfortable. You most likely didn't write this in a restaurant review site cause people will know you look fuvking stupid

Wow must be lonely being a autist wizard

kill her

its the only the way to save face

And yeah i know OP is a faggot baiter. Fuck off

How does the guns part fit with this?

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that once a company successfully makes a lot of money it's our duty to punish them and make them lose some of it.

You're free to go dedicate your 80+ years on this Earth defending those beta male hopeless romantic men to your heart's content. Better yet, go do it. I demand it. Faggot.

What don't you understand about a customer being entitled to agreed-upon services?? The employee wasn't being a "nice," she was being a presumptuous bitch.
I go to McD's to eat in peace and solitude, not to become self-conscious because some bitch is trying to hit on me and pressure me to do something I'm uncomfortable with.

It'd be like going to Hooters and having the girls NOT flirt with you. It's not what you paid for. Get it through your thick skull.

1. The first encounter is not wierd at all man.
2. Second encounter. She probably is in to you. Atleast a bit.
3. Nothing wrong with eating in your car though. I like to do that sometimes when the resturant is crowded or I see kids inside. Helps me to have a relaxing meal. Do not eat out much anymore though due to being poor fag.

So you go to a public and often crowded place to be eat alone?

You get self-conscious because someone was nice to you and yet you seem to truly believe that the problem lies elsewhere.

Yeah, seems legit. It's everyone else that's the problem, quite clearly. Yup.

Over 9000 year old frankenpasta, risen from the grave

She's dtf

user got a point. However I do not think sitting in your car is the issue. rather that you realise you might look lonely in the car and do not want people to percive you that way. Next time you see her explain that you like it there because it is nice and quiet. If she is cute add "If you got a break coming up how about you join me".

Sit in side you fag.

>public and often crowded place to be eat alone?
Yes. To me "alone" means without anybody talking to me or sitting with me. Or am I not allowed to have preferences, master?

>You get self-conscious because someone was nice to you
No. It's because she was peer pressuring me. Also, she wasn't being nice, she was being presumptuous. Look it up since you don't know the definition.

> is that you, Ted Kazynsky?

i don't get it when people think posting pasta is funny.

fucccccccckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing beta retards. full autism

Ancient pasta is ancient.

The cycle of autism continues. This isn't even bait, it's sewage runoff

Think i was 19 first time i read this pasta...i'm 27 now....

>With all due respect ma'am, do you know who I am?

>non ironically eating at mcdonalds

>I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through
thats not a problem at all, infact its the opposite of what they should be doing. employers tell their employees to be freindly and greet whoever is around so people will feel welcomed.

>First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee
i share the sentiment, but honestly how is that reasonable? people are going to make observations no matter what, so its a moo point

>I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

a parking lot is not privacy, people can see you and you can see them.

>I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit
not going to happen if you frequent the same place like you seem to be doing in this instance

>How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
probably because your sitting on your ass after getting fast food not actually going anywhere or doing anything.