Has Sup Forums ever fucked someone in a relationship?

Has Sup Forums ever fucked someone in a relationship?

Do you feel shame or pride? Tell us about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1aJ5uJ-rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have, she was a married coworker and I didn't give a fuck. No shame cause she was kind of a bitch. She wanted the dick, let me know and was pretty aggressive. Girl was freaky, husband was a meal ticket boring as fuck dude. I don't know how they ended up even meeting and didn't really care. Pretty sure he knew she was fucking other guys.

Man Im just trying to fuck anyone at this point...

It's not hard, just have fucking confidence and stop being a little faggot. Girls wanna fuck, go out there with some style and confidence. I'm not even a good looking guy, but there's how many billion girls? I've met thousands and thousands of them in my lifetime. I'm gonna fuck some of em.

>was pretty aggressive
>was freaky,
What kind of stuff did she do? Always good to hear about girls who get into stuff beyond some choking and facefucking.

Im 18 and look 14. I've gotten hit on by girls that are 3-4 years younger and it hurts. Being a manlet sucks, that I think I just might try to be a trap and get fucked by guys. But I still look like jailbait so who would fuck me??

Well my cousin has a shitty coke dealing boyfriend and she was complaining about him to me when we were out drinking. we both got blackout drunk and fucked. I feel a great deal of shame but it has nothing to do with her having a boyfriend. oh yeah, and we got caught by her mom. I really dont remember and her mom, her, and I all agree we should just pretend it never happened and never tell a soul.

I'm drinking myself to death now cuz I dont know how else to deal with it. this happened 3 days ago

>I've gotten hit on by girls that are 3-4 years younger and it hurts.
>Fuck those girls
>???
>Profit

nope, I'm virgin, just like you

I regularly fuck a girl who's been in a relationship with the same guy for four years.
>tfw I am that guy

I feel like the girls would think im a creep when they find out how old I am. and I think i would feel a lil strange too. All in all its not really an option. I would rather fuck someone who goes to the same college as me.

she liked to be spanked, choked, cuffed, the basic freaky stuff. nothing wildly outlandish or crazy. Just your basic rough stuff and some light bondage.

> my girlfriend

Does he know? Is it just an easy fuck for you or do you care about her/enjoy the cheating?

>be me 3 years ago
>co-worker starts flirting with me
>pours her heart out about how unhappy homelife is
>emails pic of her in her pannies and bra
>start email "suggestive" ideas while at work
>meet behind hotel
>start making out furiously in the front seat of my truck
>her parents are out of town, so we go to their house
>eat her out
>she goes down on me
>this continues for about 6 months
>finally close on my house
>we come to my house during lunch
>i eat her out
>she cums
>then she either blows me or lets me fuck her with condom
>this goes on for another 3 or 4 months
>her hubby finds out
>they spend approx $80k on divorce
>now she's constantly emailing and texting me wanting to hook up
>ain'tnobodygottimeforthat.jpg

>pic related
boyfriend was a redd-itor/dota 2 player, i met her on omegle. we met up like 5 times when i groped her tigolbitties in dark movie theaters.. she was convinced that she still wasn't cheating.. then i started going to her apt while her bf was at work and we would watch HGTV while spooning on her couch, always leading to grinding/makeouts. still not cheating ofc. then she started giving me panties to wear and choking on my dick. still not cheating!!!

honestly, i don't feel guilty at all. i really don't know the guy at all, but if their relationship is THAT shallow and he is still paying for everything, then there really can't be that much there.. as a result, it's between him and her. it's the exact same as if i thought she was single.

>giving me panties to wear
No homo?

i have a panty fetish

I had a weird thing with a friend. We'd only fuck when one of us was in a relationship which usually resulted in ending said relationship

>would think im a creep when they find out how old I am.

Holy fuck you really are a vingin without knowledge. You gotta a beard and is older? they gonna fall for the dick, most highschool girls jailbaits that I had seen are with guys who are twice their age.

No, but I don't think I'd care if I did; their problem, not mine. Though personally, I wouldn't cheat in a relationship, mostly because it causes more trouble than is worth down the line.

Im gonna need some sauce for that pic

Im gonna need some sauce for that picture

Did she ever let you fuck or was it free blowjobs the whole time?

I did fuck this girl while she was dating another guy. Feels extra wierd that I litterary hooked up with her on a party and her "boyfriend" came later to pick her up.

currently fucking a 40 y/o coworker who has a family. IDK why but she fucking loves my dick and literally sucks my cock almost everyday and we try to fuck when ever we can. i fucking love it but i feel like a dirty fuckhole

she wanted to fuck but i only wanted BJs.. i really dislike sex unless i like the girl personally, and this girl has a really boring/annoying personality for the most part (but great boobs). she's a cool girl, but i need to be in love or dating to enjoy sex.. or have it be a really hot girl during a hookup

here's another pic

Yes and she's my wife now. He was an abusive piece of shit parasite. I started dating her while they "lived together" but really she was just never going home anymore and staying at my place.

I didn't feel bad at all. I felt even better when I threw all of his belongings out of her apartment and changed the locks while he visited his parents, then I beat the shit out of him when he came back and threatened to kill her. He tried harassing her via a lot of different channels but every time it came up I tracked him down and gave him another beating. The final time he was posting dick pics to her Facebook wall and I went to his place, slashed his tires, kicked his door in and threatened him with my shotgun, "you do one more thing to her and next time I'll pull the trigger"

He hasn't tried to make contact since

Oh I'm sure he came later when she was telling him about it. Bet he's a submissive cucky sissy boy

wow finally a thread i can contribute in

>be me
>freshman in highschool
>hook up w/ a qt for some dance during the year
>have fun at dance
>come back home
>walk qt to door
>she turns to me
>things are feelings tense
>i am horny teen but virgin so i dont know what to do
>suddenly she just latches onto me and has her tongue in my mouth
>so hot
>she eventually takes my virginity

>fastforward like 6 years
>haven't been in contact since the end of freshman year
>she wants to chill
>we catch up
>she's living in denver now
>she has a boyfriend
>but she's kind of a loose woman
>she's flirting hard w/ me
>eventually we end up fucking
>initially feel guilt about it

>fastforward another year
>even though i feel guilty, she keeps coming around
>we keep fooling around
>she gets a new boyfriend
>we keep fucking

>tbh it's really weird
>she's a devious cunt
>but damn that pussy so fine

>lately she's been single and kinda clingy tho so idk how long this is going to continue.

That's a shame user, she looks nice and breedable too. That's funnier in a way though, if you're dicking her then atleast she's cheating and getting some pleasure out of it, instead she cheated soley to pleasure your dick.

Do they really exist though?

>doesn't like sex
>wears panties
Hmmmmm

Just remember user it's fun sex, don't be the next idiot boyfriend

eh i do that with every girl...i have only slept with one girl even though i'm 24 but i have had like 20 different bj girls... some girls get upset by it but a lot of girls actually enjoy giving head so they're fine with it (or at least never bring up "why won't you fuck me?"). idk, i put oral sex on the same "level" as making out and getting handsy, with MTF oral being one step ABOVE having sex..

i like sex, it just has to be the right girl. and panties are comfy as fuck, i have a serious CD fetish but i'm 6'5 so it will never turn into anything unfortunately

yea man for real. i don't want to be her boyfriend cuz i know how shady she is.

Yeah because it's my wife dipshit

sauce plz

a little shame but it doesnt bother me so much

Yes.
>Moved to a different city.
>Girl I knew from my hometown also lived there.
>She used to fuck herself on cam almost daily to me a few years ago previous to this.
>Met up with her and her boyfriend for drinks.
>Her boyfriend had to go play a gig.
>We went out for A LOT of drinks.
>Walked her back to her boyfriend's flat.
>Got outside, said goodbye... then we both kinda just flew at each other mouth first.
>Proceeded to fuck right there, right then, at the side of the road next to her boyfriend's flat.
>Drunk fucked for so long that the sun came up and people were driving past beeping their car horns.
>Next day had to go get the morning-after pill with her.
>About a week later get a message off her boyfriend saying she told him everything and he's gonna kick my head in the next time he sees me.
>He sees me a while later, but I was with my big black friend so he decided not to start a fight with me afterall.

I'd say it was worth it for sure.
Wanted to fuck her for YEARS.
She was also a squirter.
Went home after sex fucking SOAKED.
I felt fucking bad for the dude... but the greatness of the sex outweighed my feeling sorry for him.

hahahahaha

The first girl I ever fucked had a boyfriend. She was so hot. And she was a slut. It was great.

That's more than I was expecting, have you ever gotten two girls to do the blowjob service together?

nice one.

nah.. i used to have a DOPE picture with me covered in kittens (i had a friend that used to foster them), and it absolutely slayed it on tinder with stupid girls... recently i haven't been making as much of an effort because i have been in korea for the past few months where i was looking for a serious gf. had a great time, i really want to move over there.

A cosplayer called Meryl Sama.

Another pic.

Wrong. It's Shinuki

I'm in a weird place right now. I am in a relationship of almost three years with a girl who's awesome but I'm not really in love with any more and my ex from before just broke up with her fiance cause he was cheating on her and just generally being an asshole and treating her like shit. We broke up cause she didn't feel the spark anymore but after this basically described her perfect guy as me before we broke up so I don't know what to feel

>TFW my reverse image search failed.

Fuck wrong thread

Reverse image search seems to be shit all the time when I use it now lad.

Yes.

No shame, no pride just simple as it gets fucking. Wasn't worth any of the effort we went to in order to make it happen, in fact if it never happened I doubt I'd have ever felt like I missed out.

>6'5 dude getting his dick worshiped by qt koreans
user please don't be selfish, share with us one of those stories too.

honestly no good sex stories, i found that they were VERY passive during sex. but the dating was so fucking fun... you would always start with delicious kbbq and a fuck ton of alcohol, then walk around in the cold korean air until the girl finds a cute coffee or tea shop, where you then eat cake/coffee, then you go to a convenience store and buy more beer and soju and reup your buzz for going to the bars/clubs or listening to kpop in your apt while cuddling and watching her clean or cook for you. i VASTLY preferred it to american dating, but the sex isn't as good. they care so much about how they look which is fucking amazing though, EVERYONE on the streets are gorgeous and dressed immaculately. they're also all very polite to white or koreans. overall it was an amazing trip

I'd fuck you

Who is this bitch?
All im getting is moon runes that dont translate correctly

Virgin detected

I thought they might be a bit dead/fish in the bed. Were you not able to train some cute faces to suck your dick to a godly level?

Minhee from Stellar! she's a kpop idol:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1aJ5uJ-rw

>Be in community college marching band
>play trumpet
>meet this emo/punk/alt girl
>hang out with her on daily basis
>she has this bf from highschool
>Hanging out in a band practice room
>eventually our talks turn to sex
>begins to talk about how she likes to be controlled, choked and such
>think "no shit, she wears a collar everyday"
>decide to go for it
>you mean like this
>grab her by the neck
>she does that sharp inhale/moan thing
>yeeees
>what else do you like?
>I-I like to suck cock
>grab collar and guide her head down
>get to work
>like a good girl she unzips me and instantly deep throats
>enjoy blowjob till i cum on her face
>Continue this in little sessions after band where i would control/degrade her
>didnt care because she wasnt my gf.
>lose touch after semester
>find out she married that bf she had

my korean wasn't good enough to communicate stuff like that without risking getting arrested by the VERY prevalent MP (they had military police and APCs everywhere, it was nuts)

Fucked my ex after she got with my former best buddy.

Felt satisfying.

once fucked a married woman whos husband was all about it but stopped when they wanted me to go to their place....

what city are you in
i wonder if it's me you're cucking

Damn that sounds amazing. Did you do any other degrading stuff or stick to using the mouth as a fucktoy?

I fucked my best friends wife several times while he was in basic training
I fucked one of my wife's coworkers

Another woman her husband would come home for lunch, fuck her then go back to work. she would have me come over and I'd fuck her freshly fucked cum filled pussy after he left.
A friends married older sister who was visiting from out of state.

I choked her and slapped her face where it wouldnt leave marks. Basically used her face a cumdump that semester

Once fucked my highschool crush when she came back to town to visit her parents. She was married and had two kids in Texas. When I asked her about it beforehand, she literally just shrugged and said "who cares, he doesn't know anyone in Colorado." It was fun but I'm pretty glad I didn't pursue a relationship with this girl earlier.

Bummer, Koreans are the qtest so I was hoping you'd done some real lewd things with them.

Did the bf ever come and vist her at the college? I can't even imagine the ego rush of having a girl lick up your cum then go hug her boyfriend in a hour.

I don't feel any shame cause it's the woman asking to be fucked while in a relationship, I feel no remorse for the guy cause he's either a beta that can't fit her needs or she's just a cunt but either way my dick gets wet so win win.

sorry to disappoint :(

Being a little beta doesn't mean it's okay to fuck someones gf

>men constantly whine about how women are serial cheaters/thots
>men constantly enable women cheating and rationalize it as the BF/husband's fault
kek

I'll forgive you if you train one next time that can leave you a shivering mess!

i'm like 99% sure that koreans don't feel any emotion at all unless it's related to pc gaming, but i will try.

Why are you bfs with a bitch?

>One on the left
Hnnnggg

he's one of those fags that just hangs around no matter how much everyone else shits on him.

....so why is he your BEST friend?

you have good taste, i too love the "looks like an alien" look!

you're a best friend

Never saw/met him
Didnt care apl that mattered was when i needed a nut her lips were available

Lol that girl in the suit is named Amanda. I used to fuck her all the time too.

You got any form of proof fam?

nah, starts with a t breh

I had a three way with my next door neighbor and her fiancé while I was with someone.
Felt awesome for a day, then guilt after that. It fades with time though

>be me
>just turned 18, virgin
>go to friends place to hang out
>while there, other friend's gf joins us (she lives there)
>get high
>watch some movies
>friend goes to bed
>girl asks if I wanna watch one more movie
>"ok"
>smoke more weed
>watch movie
>she says I can stay over
>"ok"
>sleep in same bed as her
>next morning wake up to her holding my hand
>thinking "ok"
>she starts caressing my hand
>thinking "ok"
>she pulls my arm around her
>thinking "this is kinda wrong, but feels nice so whatever"
>she starts grinding her ass against my dick
>I get rock hard
>start rubbing her nipples
>thinking "this is way out of line, but Im getting pussy so this is the right decision"
>she starts kissing my neck and face
>she puts her hand on my boxer, starts massaging my cock
>start fingering her
>she pulls my cock out of my boxer
>pushes me so I lie on my back
>starts riding my dick
>after a while she gets off and lies on her back
>get between her legs and start fucking her
>cum after pounding for a couple of minutes
>we talk
>"this was a bad idea"

>next few weeks are super awkward

>hang out and friends place again
>friend goes to bed
>same girl asks if I wanna watch a movie
>thinking "i know where this is going"
>"ok"
>get high
>watch movie
>go to bed
>she cuddles up to me
>we make out
>play with her tits
>finger her
>she gives me head
>feelsgoodman
>she keeps sucking until I cum
>fall asleep in each others arms

after that encounter she tried hooking up with me again, but I felt so fucking guilty I basically avoided her and her boyfriend as much as possible for several months. He still doesnt know, but they've broken up since. Felt like shit for the first few months, then just felt guilty, guilt kinda went away when they broke up.

well I got one. I'm a lyft driver and I started about 2 weeks ago I stay out late so I can make some good money and I head out to a richy rich type of city like a Scottsdale or Beverly hills type of place. it's around 2am and I just wanna get 1 more to clear 200 for the night. I pick up this fuckin smokin hot milf she tells me we are waiting for her friend. we talk for a good while small talk she's a little drunk and flirting away. her friend calls her and says she left with some beef cake guy and she's pissed by this so she asks me if I'm doing anything after the ride. I saw going home. she asks if I wanna have some fun and I'm thinking this isn't fucking happening. we end up going to the outer part of the city and we fuck in my car for about 2 hours. in hine sight I don't regret it she's was hot as fuck with the perfect body and my gf still has never found out so I felt guilty after fuckin but I'm meeting up with her on Saturday again so I enjoyed every second

sorry for no green text on my phone

>cheat on gf
>claim to feel guilty
>doing it again anyway
kill yourself

I only felt guilty after the fuck for like an hour then got over it but it's all gravy man I'll make sure to do that

>one time
>just cheated my cute ex gf
>in my town, trannies sell drugs (crack)
>with friends, started to experiment with alternative drugs
>"hey take a look", its fucking crack
>started smoking
>fuck, this shit is good
>aaand the trannies sell drugs
>i reach the fuckin trans
>i say: hey maam, sell me a lil
>why do not you take me and I'll give it to you for free
>fuck yes
>this lasted about 3 months
>one day. she found my account open
>pics, conversations, nudes, all the fuckin shit
Honestly, i felt ashamed

damn
pics

>23, poetry celeb in NYC (lol)
>woman, 32, would watch me do poems
>we hang out at the highline
>she says she's in a relationship but both are allowed to fuck around if they're not in the same city
>I'm 23, easiest decision ever for me
>so fucking skilled i could barely last 2 minutes fucking
>her blowjobs were unreal and still only one other girl came close (she was this asian australian chick who legit blew me through a full explosions in the sky album)
>no guilt I guess, no reason to be, will admit being a faggot for being slightly off topic
>pic related though

I feel neutral. She was a slut but great in bed, she dumped him shortly after anyways.

Sorry Aaron kek

>destroy factory
>do errands
>raid a carnival
>barter with the enemy
>make a giant crater in city
>fight a boy band duo in the underground
>assault a castle full of ancient knights
>kill a baby
>naval warfare
>>Get separated
>commit genocide upon a cult
>>mlg hacker sim 2018
>robots commit suicide
>>become reincarnated as a robot
>kill robots
>>lovely reunion
>kill more robots
>>destroy a factory again
>boy band lil bro is pissed
>fight lil bro
>>Lil bro misses big bro
>lil bro dies
>the cuck dies
>>>thing 1 dies, in comes thing 3
>>thing 2 goes on a temper tantrum
>>>thing 3 goes on a temper tantrum
>>>thing 3 saves a village
>>>thing 3 protects a village
>>>the village fucking kills itself
>>thing 2 is still on a temper tantrum
>>thing 2 goes up the shaft
>>>thing 3 makes chase
>>thing 2 kills thing 1 again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
>>>thing 3 meets thing 2 and has a lovely reunion
>>lol nah they kill each other
>>>the end
>>>>or is it?
>>>>baby bots reset everything
>>>>everyone is alive and happy
>>>>fin

>who legit blew me through a full explosions in the sky album)
How do you even last that long? Was she massaging your balls and butthole for periods of time?