So guess what I found out today

So guess what I found out today.

My gf's friends was putting new wheel bearings on her car and he used bearings called FAG. Fucking FAG. It literally says FAG on the box. Who thought that would be a good name for a company? I kek'd hard

Why are you so childish? Are you trying to turn everyone on?

She bought those as a joke on you because she knows you're too stupid to catch on, faggot.

her der

They the ones that make the bearings for those gay spinning toys all the kids have now?

There's this incredible popular light bulb company called Osram. From Scandinavia I think. Very popular in Poland. In polish "osram" means LITERALLY "I WILL take a shit on smth".

And FAG make pretty darn good bearings too. SKF is better though

Nothing beats timken

Ha, you wish.
We have a way better price-quality ratio. SKF is like Apple and their iPhones

>an old foreign company has an acronym that is the same as an English slang word
Go back to school you underage summerfaggot

FAG are top-tier bearings. SKF is for dirty casuals.

Speaking of unfortunate names I've heard there's a German company called KKK turbochargers

As long as they don't use fag bearings it's fine

Fischer's Automatische Gussstahlkugelfabrik

>oh shit, can something be fagger than that?
>well...

Georg Fischer
Inventor of the first steel ball grinding machines.
nigguh

underbrain
underage
/b

>WTF
Why watches at 0 $?

Your gf's friend is going to steel your girl, can you even work on a car?

Extreme kek ... I work at a place that carries nothing but fag bearings I laugh to myself as well

Why watches at what the fuck are you talking about?

Mildly underrated comment

They probably laughed as he showed her the box "Look, it's just like your boyfriend, OP"

Then he fucked her in the ass.

I actually work for them

jhfc
"in a fag"
no less

Can confirm. I fucked OPs girl in the ass.

I installed a ball bearing today but it didn't want to go on the shaft easily (I even heated it up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit). I had to beat it on with a hardened punch on the outer race and then I accidentally kept dropping red loctite into the bearing as I was putting in some bolts

Will it be okay?

Top fucking kek

They are for fidget spinners

at least its just bearings, it could be worse, you could get home and find her with a faggot in her mouth

No, probably not. You should heat it again and swap it out.
I mean it could work perfectly but I doubt it

those silly crazy germans
dont even know that a fag is a cigarette butt end.

Both FAG and Timken are used on aviation, they a gūd shit

FAG and SKF makes best bearings in the world.... get over it

FAG stands for Fischers Aktien-Gesellschaft, now part of the Schaeffler group

Friedrich Fischer designed the ball grinder. This machine allowed steel balls to be ground to an absolutely round state for the first time – and in large volumes. Thanks to this innovation, he laid the foundation for the entire rolling bearing industry.

Some fag, eh\/

>Fischer's Automatische Gussstahlkugelfabrik

The German FAG bearing is pretty bad ass. We use them here at work in oil well equipment.

I know how it's pronounced, but I still snigger every time I see it at the market.

Oh shit what up I work for the sister company in Wooster. wyd?

Kek. Lineartechnik. Obviously don't know the english name

Is that the same company that came out with finger spiners shits, since that shit is for fags, i would not be surprised.

you in Germany then

Yep. Homburg.