Visit france

>visit france
>they have monuments to Napoleon

wtf? Don't they know he was the baddy? It's like going to Germany And they have statues of Hitler.

Idiotic Germans didn't have a Tayllerand on their side.

More like going to britain and seeing statues of cromwell.

>visit france
>oh wow wow what a shitty third world country

You expect them to have a statue of Wellington?

Cromwell was a great man though, he saved England of the Catholics and banned degeneracy.

Yes, he saved them from Napoleon.

>/brit/ poster supporting people who want to get rid of degeneracy
If you want to be dead so badly you can just do it yourself you know?

You're clearly underestimating my good boy points.

If I went to Ireland and yelled out "Cromwell did nothing wrong" how would people react? Like if I was playing football with some locals, and I yelled it just as we started?

>Brazil

How many statues of Henry VIII do we have?

>Yes, he saved them from Napoleon.
Napoleon wasn't a cruel and oppressive. He was trying to lead France to greatness and Europe to modernism. He wasn't evil or a fascist or anything.

yea cos we defo dont do that

literally worse than hitler

He was a authoritarian war lord who wanted to make himself the emperor of Europe.

Nelson was a goody though?

I don't see what's bad about him. He sold us Louisiana for a good price.

nelson was a cuck.

lord Cochrane was truly based.

>Nelson was a goody though?

I take it you haven't been to his burial site.

The shame of germany for that there are no monuments to Hitler

>war lord
Most of the wars he fought were defensive.

average irish mong doesn't know who he is

France was the good guy all along.
England is the evil guy jew-like puppet master and Germany the stupid ogre behind who they hide when they want to fight France.

>France was the good guy all along.

Why invade in Russia then.
Check and mate.

>France was the good guy all along.
stop smoking so much

Same reaction if you yelled absolutely anything out loud anywhere: people would glance at you and think that you're a retard

Because you betrayed your engagements, invasion was legitimate, it was lowering the Tsar or seeing the rest of Europe do the same, especially considering England was months away from an economic crisis that would have forced them to negotiate.
it would have been fine if you weren't such crazy bastards.

If you really want to pick a Napoléon's mistake talk about Spain, campaign of Russia was badly led but it was necessary.

Some would agree with you. No-one hates the Irish as much as other Irish. Just like all Celts.

>If I went to Ireland and yelled out "Cromwell did nothing wrong" how would people react? Like if I was playing football with some locals, and I yelled it just as we started?

You vastly overestimate the historical knowledge of people playing football.

Pls Vote Le Penn

No, don't do this.