Islam ≠ Culture

When will leftists differentiate religion and culture?

They freely attack Christians but when it comes to Islam "its their culture" lol

It's traditional Levant clothing,not Arab in general,gulfies have different.

Counterpoint: I'm a Gommunist and I'm anti-Islam

>Gommunist is anti-religion
what a suprise

No: Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc. are fine. Islam is a constitutively reactionary political ideology; most religions are only contingently reactionary.

yes, Christianity with a papal state is somehow not a political ideology

Leftist, and anti-islam.

>Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc
because those are weak. so Islamis a threat to your ideology. Soon, kuffar. :--DDDDDDDDD

>Christianity is a monolithic religion all controlled by the pope who urges his followers to institute theocracies in all countries where Christians reside
No one can be this uneducated

99% of leftists are retard.

Why is it racist to stare at someone with a hijab?

I definitely stare at monks in the city

It's not because the vast majority of Catholics today assimilate into and support secular political institutions.

I agree, I hate the burqa. Only saudi and iraq force it I think. And leftists are retarded cucks, they think fucking your sister is ok if she consents.

So the problem not Islam per se but the way it is practiced and its hold in society?

Yes, that is my opinion

You are talking about sheep not the religion
A pope who called crusades on a whim and the herd followed. Only that today there are only cucks who call themselves Christians

You're definitely an ESL lebbo

You are definitely a cuck

I'm not a Catholic nor even a Christian

Yeah i was going to say this, their traditional dress still cover face with what they call "burgo3"

True, you are a Cucktian

Actually I'm a militant fedora. Nice try though Abdul: I know your grasp of language and reason is limited by your heavily consanguineous constitution.

We fedoras should do like this Gulen guy and go full illuminati to bring down religion.

what did he mean by this?

True, you are a Cucktian

They look like they have moustaches on their faces.

To compare, this is levant (palestine)

All Abrahamic religions and Islam especially are about submitting yourself to the will of some goatfucker who died of tertiary syphillis thousands of years ago. You cannot possibly follow a more cucked ideology than that.

the vast majority of Catholics today assimilate into and support secular political institutions.

Yes, which is precisely why they're good citizens compatible with advanced and rationalistic society: they don't sincerely submit themselves to ancient pedophile dogmas.

Because it's brown. If Islam was white, they'd denounce it all day long.

Your cuck brain can't see through your own hypocrisy. Sad!
>All Abrahamic religions

Your smooth Rasheed lobes cannot engage with subtlety: sad!

>Western Christians don't take their religion seriously or follow strict interpretations of scriptures

who are you quoting?

>When will leftists differentiate religion and culture?
Ching-chong, learn theory. Leftists are only communists and left anarchists. Libertards which in power in the world, and various types of clowns like antifa or greens which rejects dictatorship of proletariat and abolition of private property are centrists or reactionists. Nowdays it is right wing.
Communists never mix religion and culture.

then why do libtards never deny being called leftists?

Libs don't deny it when they're called leftists because they see the actual leftists as a threat and they want to delegitimize them

i really like her dress

Easy, comrade. Ignorance in political history and theories from one side (youth), and it's profitably for them (those who in power) to keep porridge in heads of masses, so it won't rebel. It's a class struggle. It wages from both sides (from capitalists and proletariat). Proletariat is ignorent = continuation of the nowadays type of society and economics (capitalistic), with wealth and poverty.

that islamic dress is what you need in a desert environment, i'd assume it became the ''islamic'' dress when they claimed universality beyond the desert
you need to wrap yourself up in various layers of clothing in order not to dehydrate, the social aspect developed out of the environmental necessity

The actual communists use the dick brain incoherent mess of "progressives" to further their cause and then they're the first to get shipped off to the gulags or lined up against a wall.
There's nothing new about what any of these people push for. It's all happened over and over again.

Religion is a part of culture you mongolian