Does Sup Forums actually like Kanye West?

strawpoll.me/13414161

>Last thread: Grimes. 15% vs 85% like to dislike

I want to see if Sup Forums actually likes the artists frequently memed here, I imagine this board appreciates Kanye more than Grimes

bump the thread with discussion of Kanye's music, or the results of last thread, if you vote pls

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/73817986/#73819752
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fav artist desu

yes kanye is great

grimes used to be good but art angels sucked

Sup Forums loves Kanye. Honestly the guy has put out several solid albums and he deserves the love that he gets.

Why is that photo a PNG? It should be a JPEG. I'm going to automatically assume that your taste in music is as ignorant as your choice in image formats.

Kanye is amazing desu. Only album I dislike from him is TLOP. For the record-
1. MBDTF
2. Late Registration
3. Graduation
4. 808s
5. The College Dropout
6. Yeezus
7. TLOP

got it straight from this board my man, don't know what to tell you haha
I like Kanye as much as you guys but I didn't think he was THIS universally loved (so far)

>Yezzus that low
pleb detected

Kanye is /ourguy/

LR 10
CD 10
MBDTF 10
Yeezus 8.5
Graduation 8
TLOP 7.5
808's 7

Yeezus: 10
MBDTF: 9.5
808's: 9.5
TLOP: 8
LR: 7.5
Graduation: 6
CD: 5

Yeezus
MBDTF
TCD
LR
TLOP
G
Not 100% sure what i'd rate each individual album right now, but definitely none of them would be lower than 7

It seems to be directly inverse to the results of the Grimes poll so far...

Is liking Kanye and liking Grimes almost mutually exclusive? It would make sense since Kanye has been a part of this board for a long time, while Grimes is mostly appreciated by people who don't consider themselves part of Sup Forums

I don't know, I just know I listened to Grimes once, and she was all right, but I didn't really care for her.

then this begs the question if Kanye did a collab with grimes would Sup Forums love it or hate it?

kek I think it would sound like shit either way

maybe it could sound cool if he went back to his Yeezus style

Sup Forums is a dirty sexist misogynistic board that hates female artists unless they're attractive.

lots of really shitty liberalbait tonight, are there no happenings on Sup Forums for you to keep tabs on or something?

I'm only half joking desu

Switch graduation and cd and I agree actually

Reminder yeezus and graduation are Kanye's magnum opus

This is the patrician ranking

100 vote update: 88% of users who have not filtered "Kanye" in the catalog enjoy his music

only 12% of Sup Forums thinks he makes bad music, which is probably very rare for an artist of his meme stature

>inb4 muh 100 votes in 1 hour

link to thread?

There's a reason we call him Con-ya where I'm from. Fuck him

what thread haha? the strawpoll is in the OP if that's what you mean

>placing anything above Yeezus

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a fan, but I predict the poll in the end will be either positive or very close. I don't think Kanye is like Grimes where it was only a few autists spamming her and the poll proved that

wtf? there's so little shit flinging going on in this thread that I assumed there was an earlier thread. this was nothing like the Grimes vote

I used a proxy btw

>Falling for the "Yeezus is Kanye's best work" meme

its not his best, doesn't mean its not up there

wow, you guys love him. color me impressed

yeah that thread was only a mess because of that one fucking grimes fan that stops for nothing to bait for (you)s

surprised he hasn't rolled into this thread yet t b h, maybe he's temp banned atm

It's my favorite of his but I also recognize that it's obviously his 2nd shittiest

>this many people like kanye "steal your hook and pretend to be a genius" west
yikes

I SAY CAN YOU GET MY BENZ IN THE CLUB
If not, treat your friends like my Benz
Park they ass outside 'til the evenin' end

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

The fuck is wrong with you people?
CD is easily one of his best albums.

AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE

yikes

Like his music I hate his fashion shit

I'm not really a fan of his music and I think he is absolutely insufferable as a person. The obsession people have with him on Sup Forums is very unpleasant.

>Kanye West
>"Music"
He doesn't make """"music""""

Only sheltered white kids from middle class homes like his music (see: you)
You wanna pretend to be "street" but you're not.

agree, he took a massive steaming shit on the fashion industry

this
>Kanye "steal your song and call it a sample" West

hey look its another minority

College Dropout is extremely overrated
Yeezus is a pleb filter, looks like it worked

pretty sure that's not why i like his music, man

you had a point then you threw it all away

idgaf, im not "street," i just know good music when i hear it

maybe if we chant his name three times like beetlejuice, or say something that triggers his radar

grimes is an alright artist but the obsession here is terrifying and unhealthy and ruining the board. i'm glad that poll proved it, and i'm glad my vote counted.

> i just know good music when i hear it
>kanye west

lmaoooooooooo

this tbqh

Of course someone that thinks Yeezus was a work of art would have that opinion

>"Hurry up with my damn croissants!"
>wow this is so amazing. it's beautiful. Only patricians like me can understand this
I hate how shitty things on this board are called 'pleb filters' so people can feel superior listening to something others know is not good

>conveniently skips Hold My Liquor, New Slaves, Blood on the Leaves
>not understanding the context of I Am A God
>obsessing over lyrics
THIS is why Yeezus is a pleb filter

everything you mentioned is garbage

be honest now, you know nothing about music, do you? you have listened to maybe 30 albums in your life

200 votes in now:

a very surprisingly large number of people who browse Sup Forums like Kanye West (confidently over 80%), despite numerous threads and posts claiming that he, or just hip-hop in general, produce sub-par music. Polls like this are useful for distinguishing bait/falseflagging with true opinions on a board like this

Thank you for your participation in the poll everybody, I will stop bumping the thread with updates and stuff now, but feel free to keep calling each other plebs though

accidentally posted a gay reaction pic instead of the screenshot

it's okay if you're not ready for yeezus dude, once you're musical palette has matured, you'll realize it's a 10

Kanye's nigger friend asked me to take my pants off at a show in 2012. He readied a camera then Jay pantsed me.
Took a polaroid of my penis. I was fucking embarassed. Shriveled up and flaccid, said he was gonna show everyone. Went home nervous, heart racing. Felt embarrassed. Deleted everything related to them. Fuck.
Kanye and his friends are gay as fuck. Fuck them.

>Kanye and his friends are gay as fuck.
Real Friends

Why does this one have a captcha when the Grimes one didn't?

Because the grimesfags complained there was no captcha on the last one, and they kept accusing OP and others of using a vpn to fake votes

>they kept accusing OP and others
user, I'm a HUGE Grimes fan. I'm also the primary architect behind the trolling of that "poll" (and similar ones like it that have been linked to on here before - see archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/73817986/#73819752 )
If the Grimes one had had a captcha on it you might have ended up with something actually meaningful from it. Keep that in mind next time.

The two things wrong with every Kanye record:

1. His mediocre rapping based on flows with little if any rhythmic variation at all.

2. Every record of his is terribly brickwalled and over compressed. This one's especially pitiful consider how massive some of his arrangements are.

If he just produced, had a fantastic technical rapper to do vocals, and didn't have goddamn Rick Rubin's influence on mixing/mastering, all his stuff would be the GOAT.

captcha doesn't do a thing grimesshitter, we still all hate you whether one guy used a vpn 3 times or not

>captcha doesn't do a thing
Then why is this Kanye gonna be any different. This board has horrible taste in music. Hence why I make sure every poll related to it liking Grimes' music goes negative. And if you can't guess by now which way I wanted this Kanye "poll" to go, you really are clueless.

damn i really underestimated how dumb this board is

I really don't care about if you like Kanye or not or if you think your trolling escapades are doing anything but pissing everybody off, and I'm not OP

>I'm the primary architect

get ahold of yourself my man you make bait posts on a chan board

>tfw you get embarrased and delete your posts

I distinctly remember posting that Monster was the best track of everything Kanye had put out. Why was my post deleted?

I have experienced the same thing on other threads tonight user, that's strange

jew gold
jew gold
jew gold!!
give us back our music , this shit is not even sound.

Good god damn.

almost perfect, it is:
MBDTF
Yeezus
TCD
LR
808s
TLOP
Grad

That was my favorite fucking part. "Since there's no captcha people are more likely to use a VPN".

So the superior image format is ignorant? Get you and your jpeg bullshit out of here. PNG is objectively better. Don't even try to reply to this with your incorrect nonsense, Mr. Baity McBaitson.

>black and white opinions

fuck off I want to be neutral

Never heard his music.

MBDTF
CD
Yeezus
LR
TLOP
Graduation
808s

Definitive

808s has some good tracks but is objectively his worst album.

Graduation has aged worse than your mother's left flap.

who's your next poll gonna be about, burgers?

I say Animal Collective, Death Grips or NMH.

Hes my most listened to artist
Late registration>graduation>the college dropout>mbdtf>808s>tlop>yeezus

this.

I like him a lot even despite all these flaws, though. That's probably why MBDTF is one of his best, there's a shit ton of great features.

I like him but I really hate the plebs who think Yeezus is anything more than a well produced mess with worst lyrics out of any of his albums.

927 plays is some fucking babby shit.

Step aside, objective ranking coming through

MBDTF > TCD > LR > 808s > Graduation > Yeezus > TLOP

I only started scrobbling at the start of this may

what the fuck is wrong with you then

w-what do you mean

I voted bad because I think he's mostly relied on copying others for the last decade and has now completely lost all the talent he once had.

?

yes

>This many people don't know what sampling is

i don't like kanye. he's made some good music though.

maybe you'd like to explain

He's shit. There's nothing about his music that's original. If I'm going to listen to hiphop I'll listen to the greats of the 90s

JPEGs are suited for photographs while PNGs are suited for graphics. This is because PNGs are lossless while JPEGs are lossy.

Im covinced all the kanye fans on this board are shills from ktt. Oh wow muhbdtf, so influfential. Yea of shitty pop rap and hiphop. Huh such a masterpiece. Cam we please have Kanye generals so i can filter these normie fuck boys?

or not at all tbqh

10/10 for influence
8/10 for enjoy-ability

this poll is the first time I've actually liked being a part of this board since 2011

why? it makes you proud that a tiny Sup Forums board likes one of the hugest pop stars of all time? what a shocker