Thoughts?

Thoughts?

like I said, you are a DNC, useful idiot, shitposting disinformation robot. suicide yourself.

he's "guilty" of falling for a DNC entrapment scam.

meanwhile, shillary really did collude with Ukrainians.

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums

Yeah like you have a board for this. I dont understand why you people post trump shit here when the people at Sup Forums will be triggered much more then the people here. Isnt that what your after? Attention?

Independent here and former republican I just want to know if more evidence comes out will you still support trump?

P.S. NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP IN 2020!

Guilty of?

if it was entrapment, it just goes to show how stupid the trumps are.

Love it !

You are guilty of being an idiot.....

Guilty of what? Pull your head out of your ass and stop believing the state-run narrative. They were contacted by the Russian agent. She misled them and began talking about a completely different subject, adoption. They canceled the meeting because they saw it was going nowhere. But now they have this 20 minute 'meeting' to claim collusion. People that believe otherwise are brainwashed. Stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, Colbert, John Oliver, stop reading NYT and WaPo. Do some fucking research on who owns these companies. Follow the money trail. It's darker than you think, and you're nothing but a pawn to them.

>She misled them and began talking about a completely different subject
What did they expect to talk about? :^)

notice how silent he got after this question

>began talking about a completely different subject, adoption.
Adoption was one of the schemes Russia cancelled as a result of the restrictions the US placed on Russia because of the Ukraine invasion. She was trying to negiotiate an easing of the US measures. That's what she wanted in return for the dirt on Clinton.

I love how you worship the dear leader. Just keep drinking the Kool AIDS.

uwu

I expected corruption from the Trump clan, but I have to say, their ineptitude is shocking. That email chain contains so much unnecessary and damning detail. You'd think people who bill themselves as masters of deal making would understand the concept of subtlety. You can basically bank on there being some email where Trump Sr. says, "thanks for telling me about the meeting with the russian agent, looking forward to working with the russian govt. to make america great again!" They seem to be that retarded.

>stop believing the state-run narrative

stop believing the state-run narrative and start believing the president of the united states?

makes sense

no no, you see, trump, despite holding the most powerful office in the world, is still somehow an outsider and all of his problems are Obama's fault. You see, Obama is not just a kenyan muslim, he also secretly still runs the deep state. The deep state, of course, controls democrats using mind control implanted via fluoridated water and vaccinations. The more you know...

Trump is a lesson in living karma. Can someone say emails,servers... Good I knew you could.

::CRITICISM DETECTED::
::TRUMPBOT ENGAGE::

Troll as you will but you still have to deal with the fact that trump is a shill.

Quality shitpostery

this

Who is this? nudes pls