Please visit Austria

Hello friends, have you ever been to Austria? It's very beautiful country with a rich history and culture, you should visit please :)

We need tourists, we have have a tendency to fall into isolationism and nationalism when not exposed to foreigners,

With much love,
Austrian user.

Fuck off fake Germany

Every summer my town turns into Austrian one and i dont even need to move one meter

>The Archduke's assassination caused WWI
You can't be serious

No need to hate Hrvatska, our differences our long past gone and a lost of Croats are happy Austrian citizens and we also appreciate your beautiful country too, as Croatia is one of the if not the number 1 spot for Austrians to visit.

You should come visit!

You broke Austria-Hungary, thanks for ruining it and making Croatia, Slovenia,Bosnia, Hungary, Romania, Czechia, Slovakia go through a century of poverty that still isn't fixed

So the logical solution is that we should continue the hate? Wouldn't it be nice if we can get along? the Eu was built so we can uplift each other, it isn't our fault people decided to destroy it because of 1 issue occurded 50 years.

Everyone in Austria wants Croatia to prosper, we don't have anything against you, we cannot change history, only look towards the future.

Would love to, friends of ours own a house in Austria which we could probably use, they do loads of skiing, not interesting in skiing though.

Hello, I'm Syrian rapefugee, I'm visiting your country

The BRD is the Fake Germany.

I would like to visit Austria. What are some tasty Austrian foods? Preferably ones endemic to your country, no need to reinforce the stereotype that you're Germany-lite

Aww geez, isn't that sort of victim blaming?

Awesome! You don't have to ski, the posibillities from moutainbiking, to Hang gliding to just strolling to the wonderful nature of Austria are endless ;)

Yes, the Ellmau region has long been a favourite of my family for both summer and winter holidays, it's a really lovely region. One of the things that makes it so lovely is the fact that it's very traditional and Tiroleans are fiercely stuck to their own way of doing things. If I ever wanted to move there permanently (I don't, it's just a nice holiday spot) then I would fully expect that the immigration process to be difficult and that I would be expected to learn German and integrate with Austrians.

What do Austrian girls think of English men?

>have you ever been to Austria?
No, I am not thinking in doing it. You know, I do not want to be gased by the eternal kraut in denial.

>We need tourists, we have have a tendency to fall into isolationism and nationalism when not exposed to foreigners

It is the other way around. Tourism makes you literal nazi.

T. Knower.

I've been told you're all racist and will only hurt me if I visit. Is this true?

t. Native Brit Bong

yes

I fucking knew it

Sorry, I don't speak German

Difficult to name them all at once, so I'll just pick a few of my personal favourites

(note that austrian cusine is dersert heavy and very tasty be prepared to gain a few pounds ;)

Kaiserschmarrn

Semmelknödel mit Rostbraten

Schaertorte (Warning highly addictive!, pic related)

Germknödel

No not at all! Austria is one of the safest and friendliest countries in the world! It's just our capital that's a bit grumpy but that's also a running joke ;)

No need! Almost everyone speaks sufficient english to communicate with you, or may even speak it fluently, like me. It depends on the age of a person, once adult, the younger, the better.

>rich history
LOL

Haters please leave :)

Who is the most famous Austrian of all time, Sup Forums?

Aside from Arnie, probably this guy. I'm sure you all seen him. Yes Mike Blue is Austria, from the same region as Arnold Schwarzenegger btw.