Okay, you have until this 404s to convince me that traps are/aren't gay

Okay, you have until this 404s to convince me that traps are/aren't gay.

go.

Inb4 404 since traps are and aren't gay

nice dubs

traps are 100% gay. if the fact that he has a cock doesnt turn you off 100% youre forsure at least bisexual. youre just in denial.

You're only gay if you don't like traps

404 since traps are and aren't gay ---
ah, darn, you were inb4 me!

oh damn check em

holy shit OP nice triple double

checking trips

check em for traps are not gay

So what if you don't see the penis... like you look at a gal and your Jimmy wiggles at her jiggly bits. Are you gay until you see the penis?

What if "she" kept clothes on and blew your member? what if you talk to her and her personality was so opposite of masculine that you knew this cunt would be the perf sub housewife? What then friendo?

Hey kid
I'm a computer
Stop all the downloadin'!

that's one of my questions. at what point does it become gay? right away? or is it straight until you see the benis?

traps are feminine. as in female. how is a guy likeing a female gay?

I say traps are and aren't since half of the trap is female and half is male

being feminine doesn't mean being a biological female.

which half is which?

(if hes naked dont pretend you didnt see or feel it) once you have the knowlege there is a penis and youre still excited, whether you see it or not. youre a flaming fag. any 100% straight guy wil tell you that no matter what they look like, a penis, or a past penis (ie surgery) is an automatic 100% turnoff. stop being a twink

females dont have penis's. if it has or had a penis, its a man. and if you like it. youre a faggot. cant argue with real biology

traps are dressing up to emulate a heterosexual experience with the half of the population that they otherwise couldn't hetero with. So they find a way to double the number of heterosex they could do, so they are double hetero.

you know the saying you are old however you act is how true you are?

being a female is like that. it's a staight of mind. so feeling truly like a female is what makes you like that

people. it doesnt matter what you "feel" if you havea penis youre a man, get over it snowflake

but since when are we going to stop genderfying by the repoductive organs? were living in the modern age now, we should think like that as well

>being female is a state of mind
>feeling truly like a female makes you a female

The dick is gay the tits are straight

nigger thats a lot of dubs

its only gay if you don't beat the shit out of them after fucking them hard in the ass but if you touch dick your fucking gay as fuck

dude "modern times" doesnt mean "throw science out the window and cater to mental illness" no one cares if you fuck traps. just know youre a little faggy twink for doing it

sorry to break it to ya faggot but thinking you're a girl doesn't make you one you fucking nigger

read a biology book

the "tits" are just a mans chest. youre joking?

I dare you to try for a day. youll believe me when you try and youll just really no and believe that all that bs that is still accepted nowidays is going to be gone the way of the dodos

Is futa gay

Atleast you can't get traps pregnant

you're one of those people aren't you

yeah go hang yourself with the rest of your faggot friends

like actually fucking do it.

throw yourself out of a window you fucking degenerate. knowing you snowflakes you'll probably do it.

you think humanity advanced on just science? all the mayor thinkers were philosophy think about that

how about you go read about mind over matter you dumbass

>stop being a twink

Lolwut?

I'm not gay or nothing, but if I could dress up as a presentable girl, I would put on a frilly dress, wear ribbons in my hair, and look up at you with big innocent eyes as I drain your cock of cum with my mouth.

sure let me just walk through a wall because i fucking think i can

and yes humanity did advance on just science. philosophy regressed our species.

any human of intelligence will tell you that penis=man
vagina=woman
you realize how ridiculous you little cucks look? just admit youre gay or bi. its an user image board. your dad wont find out youre a little man fucking fairy

people like you really angerfy me I just wish you could live until the year 2050 so you can see that all your bullshit thinking will be considered obtuse and gone the way of the dodos

beautiful b8

but if you beloved you did walk through all wall, wouldn't you find that to be the truth? think about that. and Einstein was a philosophy mayor as well you idiot

having an extra limb doesn't make you more of a human

i just walked to my door, believed that i could walk through it, and i didn't go through it. what did i do wrong

also it's major, not mayor

you didn't believe that you walked through it

no one said more of a human? jesus you twinks are retarded

my phone auto-correct

no, your phone auto-error

why do you care so much if a trap is a woman? does it hurt you? no. so just drop it

i tried it again and i envisioned myself walking through the door and it didnt work

stop lying to yourself you fucking nignog
a penis means you are a man.
a vagina means you are a woman.

because it's not true.

in all honesty you probly did not believe even if you did it wouldn't work but you still did not believe

answer these questions for me.

1. what gender are you?
2. what sexuality are you?
3. what religion are you?

cuz im tired of the mentally ill just plugging their ears and singing whenever reality barks back. fucking twink

you just don't get it. my IQ is waisted on a idiot like you.

if you believe you see red when everybody else sees blue? isn't that your truth? think about it

dude youre shitting on yourself
lmao the red and blue thing?
you weirdos see a trap and see a "woman"
the rest of the world isnt that mentally ill. we all know its a man.

i am, and it still doesn't make sense. just thinking something is true doesn't make it true, because your mind has no connection to that thing. you can't change reality, no matter how hard you try. and you're right, I don't get it. and your IQ means fucking nothing. belief has no power over the real world.

that's not of your concern

but it doesn't effect you in any way? so why fight it?

> one of 2 obviously male
> gay
> catholic
Why do you ask

your IQ is gay.
It likes dressing up like a female IQ and the going out and picking up sailors

dude this "accept everything just so peopels feelings arent hurt" is a big deal. its hurting our all nations socially, especially the west

if you truly believed you walked through it than why are you saying you didn't?

because i'm trying to prove a point. also some gay agenda shit is in there too but i'm not gonna bother with that. you have a mental illness. seek professional help.

because i fucking didn't you retard. i was still standing where I was a few second ago. my mind thought i was on the other side of the door but i wasn't.

it's okay to be wrong, you know.

I'm a doctor

I'm just laughing at myself thinking about how you've probably have checked out a "trap" before and you yourself thought it was a "woman"

get out of your profession. now. faggots like you shouldn't even have rights, much less a job as a doctor, one which SHOULD know about the human anatomy and biology.

>As long as you can not see the penis its not gay
schrodinger's faggot

your IQ probably sucked on my female dIQ and lIQed it

you're probably a Trump supporter as well. why don't you go vote for him again in 3 years and fuck us more up then "this fucked up way of thinking"

if you believe you did it than you did it. that's like seeing the sun rise and saying it didn't rise. it doesn't make sense

i'm done arguing with you. you're delusional and you should seek professional help.

it's okay to be cancer. it's not okay to spread your cancer to the rest of us.

I am a light-being beyond time and space, scale or comprehension. My kind transcended the traits of a sexually dimorphous species countless aeons ago, though we were once much like you. Religion was also a tradition of our kind which was shed those same epochs ago, once we merged with the cosmic oneness and become creatures beyond the material realm.

There is something like a God, but it is quite different from the idea most of you have of it. It is not an individual in the sense to which you are accustomed. It is the confluence, singularity, and totality beyond adequate words your languages provide me with to describe.

If I may attempt to defuse the issues you draw with the idea of "wanting" or "believing" something into existence, you are correct in that you cannot affect your physical form with these thoughts, but your thoughts are far more powerful than you ascribe power to them.

With every thought you bring into existence, a trillion trillionfold universes begin and die to foster the thought borne of the mind that imagined them.

Do not be so quick to dismiss the things that you do not understand, fleshling. There is so much more for you to learn. Your kind will eventually join us in the fold in time, and you will come to understand the grandness of the totality of existence.

Though you have at once already and not yet joined us, we "await" you eagerly. Be well, young one. Your time will come.

shows how much you no bout "science"

cancer isn't contagioable!

>taking that literally

also fix your grammar you stupid fuck. it's contagious. fucking retard

okay that could have happened but if i took him home and saw he had a penis. id probably attack him honestly. that would absolutely enrage me that he didnt tell me he was a fucking dude

>implying that doctors cant have a mental illness
>is a mentally ill twink fag

They are neither

Laying man and man is gay

Laying with biological woman and man is straight

Most trap lovers are men who are attracted to femininity. Lay with both women and trans. It's bi/bicurious, calling it gay is a misnomer. Don't worry you can still trigger just as gears calling them bisexual if they're in denial

i dont talk politics with the LGBTQ community because you're ALL mentally ill, and not paying attention. sorry dude but its true

being bi is twice as gay as being gay.

Can you two just fuck already and get it over with. Getting tired of y'all playing footsy over here.

fixing grammar is contagioable? too bad for you it isnt

but SHE isn't a "dude"

SHE is a WOMAN

lmao yeah light beings love traps. nice pasta faggot please kys

yet you've read every post

take a screenshot it'll last longer

dude some on now. if you're honestly that stupid you should kys.

everyone that said traps are not gay in this thread should kill themselves.

and this isn't politics? no wonder you're a Trump supporter if you don't know what real politics is

no this is not politics

this is basic biology

how much will i have to bully you before you kill yourself

I'm making this converseation go the way of the dodos. talking to you is killing my IQ cells

Proof that traps are gay:

Lets look at a trap:
>has tits somewhat
>has dick

Now lets look at a fat guy:
>has tits
>has a dick

As you can see they are pretty similar. So that means if liking traps isnt gay, liking fat guys naked isnt gay either

Checkmate atheists

But it's not the same as gay

Victory by default

yeah thats what im saying man. if theyre that stupid they should just anhero for Sup Forums
cuz honestly they are the most obnoxious people around. the LGBTQ community ADAMANTLY believes things that are 100% proven false and physically,scientifically and anatomically impossible. and if you call them on it they get angry. just like all these angry gay little fag twinks in this thread. do their fathers know they masturbate to men?
and they have on religious people (im in no way religious.) but at least religions arent proven false lmao. there are higher odds of leprechauns being real than a man becoming/being a woman. its just not possible. sorry queers

>go the way of the dodos
you say that a lot. it doesn't make you smart.

i hope your boyfriend has aids and you both die a slow, agonizing death. fags.

Men have nipples
Women have nipples
Men have hair
Women have hair

1=/=1 you idiot. you just proved my point

no this isnt politics. thats hilarious. you guys think youre than important? this is a social discussion you idiot. there is nothing political about a dude getting boobs and jerking his cock lmfao youre so unbelievably stupid where do you live faggot?

this. my friend. you have been screencapped

>both are male

Die fag