I need some serious advice Sup Forums

I need some serious advice Sup Forums
I'm in a fucking hell of a situation. Heres a little about me first, I'm 31, I currently live in Nebraska, with my wife of 9 years, and 4 kids. And I've recently come back from active duty in Iraq. We live in a 3 bedroom apartment, and I do construction work, while she works as a cashier. But for the past year things have gotten bad. I'm a smoker, I love smoking a pack right after work at home, and love drinking beer after dinner, but my wifes begun bitching more, and more about me doing that, she's become emotionally distant, doesn't let me play with my kids because she says I'm a bad influence, and we haven't been intimate for months. I can't smoke in my own fucking home without her, and I arguing, some times she threatens to call the cops on me for no reason, and I can't do shit about it. So I decided to look into stress relief messages, and found Asian HE parlors, and want to go. I have the money, I plan going tomorrow afternoon, any tips about going, its my 1st, I'm afraid I might get cold feet. Should I not go?

Other urls found in this thread:

playvids.com/v/CkgHAdiN9Bq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should do it man, don't be afraid to go.

Go. You need it. try to cut down on your habits and maybe your wife will let you play with your kids... or you could just take the route of snatching up your kids and moving to alaska. always worked for me.

Fuck your story and give us the sauce

Always? As in youve done jt more than once?

Don't do it op. You'll feel guilty and you'll drift even farther apart. Start talking with your wife and make compromises. Try maybe only like one beer and half a pack a day. Just cut back a little. Don't think with your dick, youll lose your family

Stop being a pussy cuck and confront her directly.
Fucking some asian whores isn't going to solve any of your problems and if anything it could make shit worse either with her finding out and using it to take everything from you or you feeling guilty and telling or it becoming an addiction and money sink.

Confront your wife and talk to her!
WHY does she think you're a bad influence on the kids and how does that extend to just playing with them? If it's the smoking and drinking then just don't smoke/drink around the kids.
Talk to her about your intimacy issues, even suggest a marriage counsellor if it comes to that. If they really just aren't attracted to you anymore and don't want to do anything about it then maybe you need to seriously talk about separating or doing some open thing if she has no interest in sex but wants to stay together for the kids or whatever.

HELLO GOOD SIRS,

I SWEAR ON Sup Forums ARE MORE CHRISTIANS AS YOU THINK! 30 % OF THE CHAN ARE CRISTIANS !

JESUS IS WITH YOU!

yes, their are professional
you really must be a faggot, take control of you life !

don't ask for a handjob, they will think you are a cop, seriously just pull out a fifty and whip out your dick and start groping the broad.

the worse that happens is she asks you to leave, the best thing that can happen is you get tugged off and set another appointment.

these bitches want nothing to do with cops so even if she ain't into it she won't do shit.

happy travels user and your wife sounds like a total cunt, if your story is true.

listen to this guy

Seriously, OP. If you can't work shit out, leave her.

You best not be smoking in the house with the kids there.

tits or gtfo.

anyone have sauce on that specific scene? yeah i recognize the general source

and faggot OP: stop being such a whiny faggot and be a good father and husband. woman nag and complain and nag enough without you going and giving legitimate reasons. you're a father, grow up and act like one.

>I can't smoke in my own fucking home without her

Stop being a weak willed faggot and quit smoking. Jesus fuck user, the only retards who still smoke are the dumb fucks that got pressured in school or old people. It's not even socially cool anymore.

be alpha

>marries a female
>has 4 kids
>didn't anticipate problems

Hey, heads up, she's sucking other dick on the side.

this

Who the fuck smokes in doors much less around kids?

You're wife is right

Grow up

It was never really "cool" that was literally just marketing in movies and other media like the marlboro man associating them with cowboys back when they were a thing that people cared about.

Advertising and marketing works a lot better then people think it does. Many people still think pork is "white meat" from the "the other white meat" campaign.

have you considered trying to quit smoking instead? js

I rate a good rub & tug dude.

Definitely go for it.

If you're just getting a hand job look for older ladies, how she looks won't really make that much of a difference, and the older ones tend to give better actual massages.

If the massage is good I honestly rate it as better than full service.

true and hetero

>smoking
>knowing it's a disgusting habit that will kill you
>subliminally turning your children into smokers who will argue with their wives

I think the problem is you, not your wife, faggot.

Up your insurance policy and have an "accident" on the way home without your seatbelt on.

You will be doing 5 human beings a huge favor and getting rid of a massive waste on society.

Thats pretty cold blooded, I think OP should quit smoking though, but lets be honest beating an addiction can be difficult. Not impossible though.

ITT actual faggots think smoking is the problem and not the wife.

i'd buy you a beer.

>lives in nebraska
>4 kids
>cashier
>husband makes the house reek of cigarettes by smoking inside
>with 4 kids

Retard, your wife is stressed out from 4 kids and working a seriously shit job for shit pay. She's in panic mode, and your dumb ass is looking to get a fucking handy from some old asian bitch with herpes hands. You wonder why you haven't been intimate in months when she probably gags at your smell, and you're drunk every night. How the fuck are you this stupid? You are a bad influence. Your dumb ass would rather get lung cancer and drink your worries away than act like a man and have a real conversation with your wife.

Go get jerked off by some gross old asian woman who would probably rather rip your balls off than jerk you off. faggot

Y'all need to work on your googlefu ffs its not 2005 anymore
playvids.com/v/CkgHAdiN9Bq

the problem is his wife AND smoking, faggot

thanks!

pretty much this
She's being a typical woman and your being a typical man

İnvading İraq and thinking there will be no consequences???

You have four kids and you can afford to drink and smoke every night? You better drop those habits because you're going to be paying some pretty hefty child support soon.

Good luck.

>some old asian bitch with herpes hands.

>gets married
>has multiple kids
>still wants to live an independent life

boy you are so far past the point of no return. your options are : ruin your kids lives and fuck your wifes head up because you are addicted to things that destroy your person (mental and physical) or break your habits of escaping reality and maybe develop yourself more.

find a hobby, and maybe a job thats not for sex offenders or ex cons. something where using your head is what counts. maybe go back to school...

If your wife has a problem with you smoking I'm pretty sure she'd have a problem with you getting jerked off by other women.

You want to throw that away for cigarettes and beer ?
really ?
dude i stopped smoking on 7 months ago after 15years because otherwise i would not have had the money for the veterinarian because my dog had something on his "feet" and the whole thing needed like a week that i didn't even think about it anymore just in some situations i had to tell myself no amd then the feeling was gone after a few minutes.
what the fuck are you doing man you stupid idiot.

>wtf are you doing

He's trolling gullible idiots.

Op I suggest you see a devorce lawyer. If this shit has been happening for months, she had most likely cheated on you. People with a guilty conscience tend to push their guilt onto others, i.e. (You). Now she is marking you look like a bad father in front of your kids, that is exactly what my mother did to my father. At a young age they cant grasp the situation at hand and will take it for face value. Then they use the children in court.

thank you for your service to our great country God bless you. A man like you should be able to enjoy a beer and cigs when he gets home from work. But you should do right by your wife if she does right by you. maybe try not drinking so much and switch to ecigs.

bump

take only cash with you. no credit cards and no id cards or other stuff with personal information.
dont take more cash than you are willing to spend.

God, relationship advice. Most relationship problems are based on problems with communication. How do you tell her you need to have a cigarette, beer and relax? If you just state your intention and do it there might've been something she wanted you for at the same time causing a rift. Men tend to think about things from their own perspective, women tend to be more inclusive, so you're "relaxing time" might be seen as instead being "leave me alone and handle the problems" time.

I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, just giving a reason for otherwise seemingly insane responses. If it's a communication problem then be open and have a conversation about it. "I'm feeling stressed out, I don't know how to help our situation and I'm afraid this relationship is failing, how can we make it better?" Use inclusive language to indicate that the relationship problems are owned by both of you not entirely on her or entirely on you.

Lastly, listen to the other user's, if being unfaithful is going to make you feel shitty about yourself then do something else with the money, propose a family vacation, go out for ice cream, something that gets rid of stress but not in a way that might make a bad situation even worse.

WHAT IS THE GOD DAMN SAUCE ON THE IMAGE

Ha I was fucking your wife when you were gone. Nice house bud

dude. listen up.
if you want to ruinthe family, go right ahead and spend some money to get jerked off. im not judging, just being blunt. your wife will eventually find out and shit will hit the fan.

now ... her problem with you is not the smoking or drinking, it is what those have replaced.
see ... women need security, and they want to be proud of their man, especially when hes striving to be better, loves himself, and makes her feel that she is loved and appreciated.

if youre not up for the effort, well then youve got some decisions to make.
but i would suggest replacing those habits with something productive. could be a hobby or working around the house and getting everything working and looking perfectly. Mr. fixits are attractive.

youve got to be proud of yourself again, like you were when yall were dating.

because the truth is, even long after marriage the game never ends. youve got to win her heart always. and its not a double standard, she ought to do the same ... but you know, and she knows her power of divorce

I'm not gonna hang in this thread and have a conversation nor read what other posters have said but heres my 2 cents as a self-destructive semi-successful guy:

>you are not happy with being a construction worker
>you are becoming or have become an alcoholic and are coping with either feeling stuck in life, or coping with things you did or maybe your coping with the things you expected but did not get from deployment, or coping with both.
>You are purposely whether consciously or not, adding turbulance to your home and family life.
>You could start tomorrow promise her you'll be a better man, quit smoking, quit drinking and be a good father and husband, but you won't. Cuz youre like me. I don't know why we do what we do, but we know the right path to take and we ignore it.

You have choices to make. And you can choose not to change if you want. You can justify it however you want, and no matter what you decide to do I can tell you there is no right answer. Life doesnt have much meaning in my opinion. People just do what they want and justify it however they want to. I can tell you I am probably sitting at rock bottom in my life right now and I have done more fucked up shit in the last year than I ever thought imaginable. I feel like I belong in jail so I'd stop hurting the people around me. I know exactly what to do to turn my life around and to reach my potential but I know I won't do it. No, its too comfy down here at rock bottom. I feel like I own this space.

anyway, I'm rambling and I'm drunk. Anyways I'm gonna sue Marlboro for $5 million. I've been smoking since I was 12 and I'm 26 now. Malboro has been promising me for the last 14 years on their packaging that they would kill me but here I am.